Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

John and Pixy sat in companionable silence while he read through the remaining documents. They went back to bed sometime around 2300.

John was awakened by a wet mouth on his dick. After the night before, his dick wasn’t ready to get hard again, but it did feel pleasant. He knew who it was without opening his eyes. Finally, he opened his eyes and looked at the clock, it had a couple of minutes left before the alarm would go off. He patted Tess’s head to signal her to get up. Once he stood, he grabbed her hand and lead her into the shower.

She gave him a bath though he’d intended to do that to her. When they got out, the others came into the bathroom so they quickly dried and exited.

John turned on the coffee then went to his chair pulling up the information on the lab he’d been provided on his phone. He did some calculations in his mind and figured he needed to leave no later than 0300 tomorrow to make the schedule which meant he needed to talk to Gunny ASAP.

He saw Gunny stretching from a run so he flagged her over to the porch. Tess brought out a cup of coffee for herself and Gunny. After delivering the coffee she crawled in his lap and silently drank it.

John turned to Gunny and asked “How soon do you want to go back to work?”

“As soon as possible. As much fun as playing grab ass all day is, it’s not my speed.”

John then hit her with the plan he and Pixy had cooked up last night

She asked “What’s it pay?”

“Contract day rate for a job like this is one grand a day. More depending on any extra work involved.”

She nodded then asked “When do we leave.”

“We need to be pulling out by 0300 in the morning” he said.

“It would be dangerous to bring Cecile. Alba should be in the clear. Will there be someone here so she’s not alone?”

John replied “Pixy and Mei will be here. As best we can tell, Mei is pregnant, so Pixy is staying with her while trying to arrange a doctor’s visit.”

Gunny replied, “I assume she knows to avoid traffic cams and the like?” John nodded. “In that case, try to fit Cecile in for a visit. We have her ID, so that shouldn’t be a problem.” John nodded again.

Pixy came outside wearing only one of Johns T-shirts. She stepped to the edge of the porch then stretched.

The action left her ass exposed briefly. She bounced on her heels making her chest sway the thin cloth in an interesting way as she turned to look at them. With a bright smile she said “Breakfast is ready, y’all ready to eat?” She then flounced back inside making her big tits bounce.

John heard Gunny under her breath say “Fucking breeders!”

John laughed grabbing Tess’s exposed thigh and said, “I’ll have them all bred by the end of the year.”

Tess had a small cum from the action. Pat’s nose flared as she recognized the smell, then she got up heading back to her camper.

John figured someone over there was about to be nose deep in Gunny as he stood carrying Tess with him back inside.

After breakfast, he went back out. With Tess shadowing him, he hung the appropriate placards on the cab.

He turned and boosted Tess into the cab, then got in and fired the big truck up to warm up and build air pressure. Backing it up to the trailer barn, he hit a button over the visor and the roll up door opened on the trailer barn.

After two more buttons, four displays came to life in the center of the dash. Each had their own view facing the rear. He lined up, and with a lurch, hooked onto the lab trailer. He got out, hooked up the air supply, cables, and then raised the trailer stands.

When he was done, he pulled the rig around front. There was a crowd waiting on him. He climbed down then turned to help Tess down, but she jumped into his arms with a squeal instead. Everyone found that funny for some reason, as they laughed at him.

After dropping her to her feet, he saw Gunny giving the rig a hairy eyeball as she came up to them.

“Ravenclaw, is this what I think it is?”

He looked at her “Yep, got it in a salvage auction. It’s been refitted and updated. The engine is slightly weaker than the original but I’m not planning on hauling any Abrams with it either.”

She climbed up into the rig to look around. There was nothing left of the original military configuration on the inside. Getting back out she asked “Why?”

“It’s hardened against I.E.D.s, as is the trailer. It can go damn near anywhere.

There were dozens of times I’ve been stuck waiting on test results out in the middle of nowhere. Everything needed to run my own tests is in the trailer; even a small machinist nook for cutting and shaping samples. There is also space for a truck in the back, with a living area set above it. That genset you see is a 25KW liquid natural gas and diesel dual fuel unit, once again from a salvage sale. It’s enough to run everything including the two embedded welding power supplies parked under the cab, both of which have their own power.

More than anything else, it was because I could.”

She looked at him and said, “I have a hazmat CDL. You’ll be letting me drive this beast, won’t you?”

“Glad you let me know before I called in the insurance.”

A few minutes later, John’s and Pat’s drivers’ licenses had been run, and he was paying the quote.

He turned to the crowd and said “Follow me.”

Everyone trooped into the house where John led them to the walk-in closet his safe was in. He kicked his foot under the lip of the walk-in safe door, and the entire thing shifted left revealing a steel plate behind it. He stepped on a button and the plate came up on hydraulics revealing a stair well surrounded by a concrete passage.

He stepped into the passage leading everyone down. Halfway down there was a glowing red button on the left. When John palmed the button, lights came on in the tunnel and everyone could hear scrapping noises behind them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.