Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

On the road home, John’s phone rang. Since he was driving, Pixy answered it for him. Then after signaling everyone to be quiet, put it on speaker.

“John, Petra Rodriguez here. Are you available to go over the contract needs at the moment?”

John replied “We are on the road, but I can talk. If we lose you, we can call back.”

Petra replied, “Great. Listen John, I know it was meant to be two more weeks, but we really need to move up the time table. Our client has rejected the last five towers we had ready to ship from our Texas City site. They are making noise about pulling the contract now. Is there anyway you and your team could meet me and my Padre, this coming Monday, down in Texas City?”

John paused then said, “We should be able to do that. It would be great to see any related documents before we get there, so we are not coming in blind. In the interest of full disclosure, I should also tell you, your client contacted me independently on this subject looking for a state-side contractor to support them. I’ve turned them down quoting a conflict of interest, but you should expect them to bring out someone else.”

Petra didn’t reply immediately but finally said “What’s your take on that?”

John said “Most likely, they’ve already made the decision to pull the contract and are working towards documentation on why they are doing so. Knowing their usual methods from having been involved in similar disputes with them in the past, they will be expecting drastic action to assure no further problems. Just from what little information I’ve got out of them so far, they are focused on procurement, engineering, and welding regarding what their suspicions are. As such, anything you could send me ahead of time on those three points will go a long way towards getting my mind around whatever the issues are.”

She replied “They just requested everything we have on those today. So, we will blind copy you on it. This contract is make or break for Rodriguez Wind, so you will definitely get any information or help you request.”

John replied “An organization chart for the plant would also help, along with yourself or Señor Rodriguez there to run interference for us. Whomever you have down there is not likely to react well to us crawling into what they consider their domain.”

She replied “The client will be on site Monday morning, so we will both be there by then.”

John replied, “My team should be there Sunday morning then. Will it be a problem getting access?”

She replied “Not when I’m there to let you in.”

After a few pleasantries, the call ended.

John said to the group “Looks like it’s back to the salt mines earlier than expected.”

An hour later, they were pulling up to John’s house. Gunny was sitting on the porch waiting on him.

Everyone got out. John looked over at Pixy and said “Call in some pizza for tonight, the number is on the fridge.”

She nodded and walked inside with the others.

Gunny looked at him and said “You don’t know what you’ve done for Alba. She’s been beside herself staring at her license and birth certificate. She’s half convinced herself you’re actually her father.”

“Gunny, you’ve known me a long time. In that time have you ever known me not to back my word?”

She shook her head no, then said “If there had been someone like you around when I was a teen, I might have turned out straight.”

John laughed shaking his head, “It’s who you are, it’s just sad that other people think they should tell you who you are. Here’s a thought, you should take her out to twenty-nine stumps for old home week and marry her. That’d put a twist in their shorts.”

She laughed at that and said “But that’d make you my father-in-law, wouldn’t it?”

He replied “I couldn’t ask for a better daughter-in-law in that case.”

She then threatened his world view again by shedding a tear “Thank you for being a good friend. I don’t have any more of those outside of you.”

She then walked over to him and put him in a bear hug.

Pixy walked outside with her hands on her hips and said “Now what have I told you about manhandling my man?”

Gunny dropped the hug laughing along with John and gave Pixy a mock salute saying “You better take good care of my friend”, then turned and walked over to her camper.

Pixy looked at John and asked “What the fuck was that about?”

“I’ll tell you inside” he said as he walked in the door. After a brief explanation, she smiled and hugged him.

John walked into the bedroom and dug out his prescription. Looking at the little blue pill before he swallowed it, he thought to himself I hope this works as advertised. Walking back out after getting naked like the rest of them, he sat in his recliner and said “Come over here, Tess.”

She came over and sank to her knees in front of him with a smile.

He reached out and grabbed her head pulling it toward his dick. She got the idea and opened wide taking his swelling dick in her mouth. The others gathered around to watch as she took him down her throat like a professional. It didn’t take long before she began shuddering through an orgasm.

Mei said “I wished I could cum that easy” as she sat down on her knees next to her and began playing with Tess’s nipples.

After Tess settled, he pulled her up and turned her around pushing into her sopping tight hole. He turned to Pixy and Mary and said “Hold her up.”

They each took an arm and stretched it out holding her body up with it as John thrust into her bottoming out early against her cervix. Her body spasmed in orgasm every time he hit her cervix. Mei crawled under and began licking where they joined and playing with his balls which were churning already. Soon he shot the first load of the night deep into Tess making her incoherent with rolling orgasms.

He didn’t soften at all.

He lifted her body up and said “Clean her up, Mary.”

Mary dove between Tess’s legs eating all she could get from Tess’s spasming pussy. John stood and pulled Pixy over to the back of the couch bending her over it and thrusting into her. He’d already knocked the edge off with Tess, so he settled into a pass for a long hard fucking. He gave one ass cheek a smack, then the other, and Pixy came hard screaming “SPANK ME BIG DADDY, I’VE BEEN A BAD GIRL. So, he did. Alternating between each cheek he wailed on her ass as he fucked her hard. Her whole body was trembling with a rolling orgasm as she lost the ability to stand on her own. After a few more thrusts, he pulled out leaving her draped over the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.