Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 35

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 35 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

While returning to the hotel, John noted Agata following. After stepping out of the vehicles, John pulled Gunny aside and said “You two need to go out on a date and pick us up some new phones while you’re at it. I don’t trust these phones.”

She nodded, then walked up to Agata’s car and after a kiss, got in the car with her and left.

John, Tess, and Mary went to John’s room. When they arrived, John pulled a bug sweeper out of his case and began to sweep the room. It signaled red at the night table, on the room phone, and in the bathroom. Moving into the girls’ room, there was no signal as he swept the room.

John said “Let’s take a shower here.”

He walked back into his room to get his clothes, put on some music, and turned on the shower. Whomever was listening would be trying in vain to hear a conversation that wasn’t taking place.

Getting back into Mary’s room, he stepped into the shower where both of the girls were waiting. As soon as he got in the water, Tess bent over and swallowed his cock. It didn’t take long to be fully hard, but as soon as he was, Tess stood and said, “You owe the lady a good fucking”, then embraced Mary and lapped at Mary’s hard nipple.

Taking the hint, he spun Mary around and bent her over in the shower. Without foreplay, he pushed in to the hilt, realizing she was already soaking wet inside. Mary apparently approved as she had a strong orgasm almost immediately. It left John wondering what they’d been doing before he came in.

Tess got underneath and began working Mary’s clit while John gave her a good pounding making her tits sway wildly. Mary looked back at John and with a throaty lusty voice said, “I need that in my ass”. It didn’t take long for him to oblige her. Tess took the opportunity to slide into Mary with three fingers while still working her clit with the other hand. Turning her head up, she latched onto one swaying nipple arresting that tit’s swaying.

After a few more minutes of this, Mary came so hard she could no longer stand on her own. Putting one arm underneath her, John held her up and continued giving it to her as hard as he could. Soon she came strongly again, only this time she passed out. Feeling her body go slack, John said “She’s passed out. Help me clean her and get her in bed.”

After cleaning her, John set her down on the bench that was in the shower and quickly washed himself. Tess took care of washing his package thoroughly which made it easier to keep Mary seated and finish with his shower.

A few minutes later, they had Mary dry and dressed in a T-shirt. Tess took care of her hair while John held Mary up. After laying her down John got dressed in a T-shirt and shorts as did Tess. They had just finished dressing when they heard a knock from Gunny’s connecting door. Laying Mary into the bed, John retrieved his bug finder and answered the knock. Gunny raised an eyebrow at John being there but said nothing. He held out the bug finder to Gunny, who got the message. She passed three phones to John plus a bag with the SIMs and charge cards for the phones.

After she scanned her room, she came back looking ready to kill something. John took this to mean she found her room bugged as well.

John retrieved his shoes as did Tess.

He hand signed to leave the room. Everyone followed him out the door and to the elevator leaving Mary to sleep. They road the elevator up to the observation deck that overlooked Kraków Old Town.

Taking a seat at an open table that didn’t have anyone near, they ordered a beer while preparing the phones.

John said, “This has to be a state actor, probably Russia, but damned if I understand what could have prompted this level of scrutiny.”

Gunny gave John a look that said he was being a dumbass. “You were there with me in South America. Remember the Soviet play book there?

The lights turned on for John with that.

Gunny went on to say, “Every time one or the other country started feeling independent the KGB and SVR would stir the shit with that country’s economy and politics. You’ve seen this before John, wake the fuck up. You remember that clusterfuck at Guavio Dam? They went so far as to sabotage it hoping it would fail. We were instrumental in the failure of that plan. If they can make Polish industry look incompetent, who on the world stage would want to invest here?”

Tess was listening wide eyed. “Is Mary going to be safe tomorrow?”

Gunny spoke up, “Yes, because she’s not going. Agata has a previously scheduled conference in Copenhagen in two days. She flies out tomorrow so I need you three to write it up and package it so she can carry it for us.”

John nodded “If she can do that, it solves a number of potential problems. This evening, I need all of you to make a very verbal stink about how this hotel sucks and we need to change location. If we killed all the bugs, it would show our hand.”

Gunny said “Bad idea, we know they are listening to us, what better way to spread disinformation? We can use these burner phones to text anything important while we are in the room. In fact, we should use the original phones to spread more bullshit while we are in the rooms. If the stupid bastards want to listen to me snore, so be it. I found the device in the bathroom, it’s listen only.”

“Then that’s how we will play it. Right now, we need to get back to the rooms. Mary is there alone.”

Everyone stood and made for the elevator. Getting back to the rooms, John searched his room again to make sure there were no cameras involved.

It was 2200, so he broke out his laptop and wrote a summary and his suspicions. He transferred the summary and suspicions along with the photos to both a disk and a thumb drive.

He went out the front door and to Gunny’s room then knocked on the door. When she answered, he handed her the items and said loudly There wasn’t much to report today, hopefully we will have something tomorrow”. She grinned and closed the door.

Getting back to his room, he went to bed after setting his alarm. He awoke sluggishly at the sound of his alarm. Thinking to himself “I need to get back to welding, fuck all this shit.”

He dressed then met everyone outside in the hall. After breakfast, they headed back to the plant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.