Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 34

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Once Marty had the white paper delivered to Henrik, they decided to sleep the rest of the trip. They would arrive in Kracow in the wee hours of the morning with site orientation immediately upon arrival at the blade plant.

The plane was equipped with sleep spaces in the rear, of which, Pixy and John claimed one. It had been a long time since it was just the two of them. They made slow passionate love until Pixy fell asleep. John soon followed her with his head pillowed between her magnificent breast.

They were awakened by Mary an hour before landing. Mary took the opportunity to give him a wake-up blowjob. John found himself more relaxed than he’d been in a long time. The drone of the engines, the blowjob, and the soft pillow of breast made him reluctant to wake. But wake he did, after depositing a load in Mary’s mouth which she shared with Pixy.

Getting up, he put on fresh clothes and went forward. He met Henrik and Marty discussing the particulars of the van in the forward seating area. When the pilot announced they were on final approach, everyone moved to the appropriate seats as they descended into Cracow.

John spoke up, “Our first action should be securing cell phones for everyone.”

Henrik replied “Already done, they should be wanting on us when we land.”

John nodded, glad someone had seen to that detail.

He noticed Pixy was staring raptly out of the window. “I’ve never seen anything like it” she said in awe.

This was old hat to everyone else on the flight, but John reminded himself, this was all new to her, so he kept his mouth shut and let her enjoy the awe while she still could.

Sitting back, he felt the plane flare out, then the bounce of the landing gear as it touched down.

As the plane taxied, Henrik sat across from John and said “Don’t be alarmed when we stop. Our cargo will have a military escort to its final designation down in Ustrzyki Dolne, which is a town in Subcarpathian Voivodeship county near Bieszczady National Park. It’s medical supplies for a refugee camp. The last supply was hijacked in transit so the government here is loath to allow it again. I didn’t know about the escort until the pilots were notified of a follow me awaiting us.”

John just nodded, but noticed Gunny perk up and look back over the seat at them.

The plane stopped and a mobile airstair parked at the forward door.

John asked Henrik “Where do we go for customs?”

Henrik replied “They are coming to us. The cargo is apparently a hot commodity.”

Watching outside the door, John saw an olive drab semi trailer being escorted by two armed, armored personnel carriers of a make he was unfamiliar with. The personnel in them were all wearing the grey berets of JW GROM.

John turned to Henrik “Those guys are Polish special forces. Why would they be escorting medical supplies?”

John was watching them closely from the top of the stairs. When the first pallet got on the ground, one of them popped the lid on the case and pulled out a Javelin missile, looked it over, then counted the number in the case before replacing it and sealing the container.

John looked at Henrik and said “I hope you got a really good rate on that shipment. That’s a crate full of antitank missiles.”

One of the men stepped up the stairs and said in heavily accented English, “If you two know what’s good for you, you will forget what you just witnessed.”

Looking at the guy, John noted he had hetrochromia, one eye blue, the other green. It stirred a memory from the bad old days.

“Marek Gorski, do you remember the training mission outside of Playa Palimo?”

Marek looked sharply at John and said “Ravenclaw? What the fuck are you doing here? We were told there would be no American military on this flight.”

John replied “Officially, there isn’t any current American military on this flight. I’m here working a contract for him” as he thumbed to the side at Henrik. John further said, “There is someone else from the bad ol’ days here you may recognize. Do you remember Valkrie?”

Having heard the conversation, Gunny stepped forward “Gorski”, then making note of his Starszy sierżant tabs on his epaulets said, “You’ve moved up in the world Sergeant Major.”

Marek paled for a moment and said “You all done with your decorations bent?”

Both John and Gunny burst out laughing leaving Henrik looking befuddled.

Marek went on to say, “This may be an opportunity if you two find yourself with some time. Call me if you find yourselves free for a few days” and then passed on his number.

John shook his hand and said “Will do when our current project is finished.”

With that, Marek turned and gave the signal to move out. The supplies had long since been loaded.

Henrik turned to John and Gunny and asked “Do I want to know what that was about?”

“Old times, we trained him and platoon of Polish operators in jungle warfare down in South America. It was another one of those never officially happened moments the US military is notorious for. It would also be wise if you take his suggestion to heart. You never saw anything except medical supplies. That’s above both of our pay grades.”

After the military vehicles left, a Škoda Kodiaq SUV pulled up to the stairs. It was marked as Polish customs, but had three of Henriks people along for the ride.

With a minor impromptu circus, John’s people were issued phones and their official papers. The plane had been refueling during this time. As the truck pulled away, Henrik said “We need to get moving.”

John gave each of the parting girls a hug and kiss starting with Pixy.

Looking at Marty, Pixy, and Mei, John realized the token white girl plan of Marty’s made a lot more sense than he realized. An ugly white girl would make even more sense. Every one of them would turn every straight head in a crowd.

John turned to Henrik and said “This should wrap up inside two weeks. What’s the word from Europol and the German police?”

Henrik replied “There will be a ready team in the parking lot, and a Europol agent in the van. The van will be dressed out as a Euro oversized load escort. It will switch with one of the actual escorts before pulling into the lot.”

John said “What about our gear? We need to maintain the farce up until the stop.”

“There is a complete remote AE system in your vehicle, along with infrared and visible cameras. There is even a phased array Harfang X32 phased array UT machine with multiple array heads from .5MHZ to 20MHZ.”

“I doubt the 20MHZ will do any good, but the .5 will.”

As he was talking, three Škoda Kodiaq’s pulled up in front of them. John turned to Gunny and said “You should take the lead and we will follow.”

Henrik gave all of them worker ID cards for his company and bid them fair well. John saw the box of equipment in the back of the rear most vehicle so he took it. Mary and Tess took the next one with Mary driving and Gunny took the first one pulling up in front of everyone. With Gunny in the lead, they finally headed off to the Hotel.

On check in, they got a series of three adjoining rooms. Gunny and John took the end rooms with Mary and Tess sharing the middle room. After mussing up the bed, both Mary and Tess joined John in his bed. They only had an hour before they needed to be up and ready, so sleep evaded them. By 0500 local, all three were in the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.