Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

After setting up Sheila with the car title, Marty brought her over to the corner of the room. Sitting in front of a credenza desk combination, she opened it revealing a computer screen and keyboard. Looking at Sheila she said “Before the landlord gets here tomorrow, you need to get this gear out of here.” Shelia looked more excited at that than the car.

John’s phone rang. Seeing it was Brian, he answered it. “Brian, what can I do for you?”

Brian replied, “When I sent the file over to Rodriguez Energy, they replied with an offer. But there is someone I don’t know included. Who is Martisha Ottey?”

Since he was on speaker, Marty perked up.

John replied, “A new employee of PWI. She’s here now on speaker.”

Brian replied “Miss Ottey, your paper was separate from PWI. I am their lawyer. Do you wish me to handle this for you?” She looked at John who nodded, then said “Yes, if you would please.”

Brian went on, “Your offer is contingent on an indemnification clause, do you know what that means?”

“Not really” she replied.

Brian went on “In simple terms, it’s a gag order and an agreement you will not sue them at a later date. So, if you sign it, you cannot talk about it to anyone outside of a court order, and you can’t sue them for any events covered between the dates listed, which are the first day you arrived on the platform until today.”

She looked upset at that, then asked “How much is the offer?”

Brian replied “7.5 million. Or 7 million to you directly if I handle this.”

John broke in “Brian, are you going to charge her half a million to do this?”

Brian replied, “It’s an all-in price for current and future legal work on this matter, as well as setting up the account here to get the money transferred into.”

John said “I should have been a lawyer.”

Brian said “Don’t talk too fast there, John. I’m in talks with their insurer and they want an indemnification clause against you filing a Salvors Lien. They were not happy when the Coast Guard reported the results of their investigation which backed your claim. They want an *NDA signed by all PWI employees present during events. The offer is 75 million. John looked up at Pixy who nodded her agreement with Mei nodding as well.

John said “Do it, I’m assuming we need a notary public for it?”

Brian replied “Yes, I’m sending you the files now, an electronic copy is sufficient to get it all rolling. To keep it quiet, they want the notary to sign an NDA as well. There is a fifty K fee for the notary to do this.”

Sheila got up and ran out of the apartment at that. She was back with a log book and a stamp inside sixty seconds.

John said to Brian, “We have the notary lined up. Apparently, her neighbor was one. How is she supposed to collect that fee?”

Brian replied “It will be sent with PWI’s funds.”

John handed his phone to Marty and said “Brian send the files to the address Marty is going to give you.”

After a test email and getting the files, John said “We’ll call you back when it’s all done here.”

An hour later, and many signatures later, they were done.

John looked at them all and said “Remember, not a word to anyone outside the company. That includes you especially, Sheila. Rodriguez Energy is big enough to cause you massive problems.”

Sheila said “That money and the car gets me back home to Seattle. No one there will know anything about this.” John nodded and asked Marty to scan it all into an email. He forwarded it to Brian, then called him.

“It’s done, please confirm you have the files”

While he was looking through the documents Brian said, “While I’m scanning through this, I need to tell you that Pat and Alba came in here today.”

John raised an eyebrow “Can I ask why?”

“Alba is your next of kin, The Sheriff came through here a few days ago asking for you. Those two kids at your old place were about to be sent to the children’s home. I couldn’t get through to you, but did reach Alba. She and the Amazon are at your old place watching over the kids. Alba said you’d understand.”

John said “Shit, I should have handled that better. Yes, I do understand. I’ll give her a call when I can.”

Brian replied “The paper looks good. The originals need to be overnighted to Rodriguez Energy. They will release the funds for Martisha immediately on receipt of the electronic files for her, which by the way, I need an account number.”

Marty spoke up and gave her information to Brian. After three-way confirmation, Brian said “Got it. Check it in two hours. If it’s not there let me know.

PWI funds will be released when they get the hard copy file. I advise sending it through the post office, signature required.”

After a bit more back and forth, the call finally ended. John asked for Sheila’s account information. After using Marty’s computer to log into his account, he transferred fifty K to her account.

Once that was done, and he was logged off, he looked at Marty and asked, “Where is the nearest post office?”

They all headed out the door, with Sheila going to register the BMW.

Once they were done at the post office, John stopped at a local steak house saying “My stomach thinks my throats been cut.”

The food was good and John was happy to see the girls unwind finally.

When they got back to Marty’s apartment, she logged into her bank and said “Wah di Bumboclaat!!”

John laughed while Pixy and Mei looked confused. “In English that’s ‘What the Fuck!’

I’m guessing the money is there Marty?”

“Ya mon”

She shook her head then said “Sorry, I break into Patois when I’m shocked. When I saw the number, it finally hit home that it was real.”

“So, the important question and be honest., does it change how you feel about joining us” John asked?

She answered immediately “No. It makes me even more sure I made the right decision. I’ve always read about polygamy and thought that was the kind of life I wanted if it was the right people. You three protected me, and didn’t try to scam that money away. That’s the right kind of people I can trust. You’re not backing out, are you?”

She looked ready to cry, so John opened his arms and she jumped into them. She looked shyly at Pixy and said “I’ve never eaten white pussy, can I start now?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.