Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Bynes said “I agree. Have you checked for fuel lately?”

John replied “No. Care to walk with me while I do that and survey the rest of the rig?”

Bynes signaled for John to take the lead. John walked out the door headed for the generator control room. Bynes and his security following closely.

After arriving, John walked through what he had learned about the system. Pointing at the read out, he noted the transfer from the auxiliary tank was complete and that tank was now showing empty. He walked to the valve and shut it off. Getting back to the control panel, he saw the primary tank was listed as half full now.

John said “I don’t know what the fuel usage rate is under normal conditions, but it took half a tank to get through the front wall of the storm. I suspect this will need fuel soon.”

Bynes said, “That’s the responsibility of the owner.”

John pulled out his phone and called Raul back.

“What now, John?” was the answer.

John said, I’m standing here with CG Commander Bynes, who informs me you’re still responsible for this rig. You better get a supply boat with fuel on the way, this thing ate up a lot of fuel riding out the storm. It’s taken a major hit. You’ll need to resupply the drill pipe as well. The previous crew didn’t have them secured. While in the eye, I tied down what was left in the rack, but the deck was strewn with drill pipe. I doubt it’s still there after passing through the storm wall again.”

John was on speaker so Bynes could hear the conversation. They heard Petra in the background say “The prick probably dumped it deliberately.”

John didn’t comment but Bynes spoke up.

“This is Coast Guard Commander Bynes. I saw the deck on the flight in. The second pass didn’t take them all out.

I strongly suggest you get someone out here immediately. If this rig goes rogue, it will be the owner’s responsibility by law. I’ve seen the video of how this went down. I’m fairly confident there will be an inquiry regarding safe operations by your company. You don’t want to add insult to injury, do you? I will be taking these people off this platform in two hours. Get your people moving.”

The line went silent at that. After a bit, Raul came back. A boat and crew has been dispatched along with a flight for replacement crew. ETA is one hour on the crew and midnight for the boat.

Bynes said “Very well.”

John hung up and climbed the deck to see what the damage was. Pipe was rolling around everywhere on the drill deck.

John looked at Bynes and said, “I don’t think there is anything I can do about that.”

Bynes just nodded his head.

Going back to the control room, John found the girls gathered around a table with a coffee urn and sandwiches. John, Bynes, and the enlisted man were offered a cup. John turned to Bynes, “Can your man on the flight deck come down or can we bring him something?”

Bynes turned to his guard and said “Douglas, take your cup and sandwich and swap out with PO Brice.” Five minutes later, Brice was holding a cup and sandwich as well.

John said “You said something about taking us off of here. Should we gather up our gear?”

“That would be wise.”

After gathering everything up, they staged it on the flight deck. While they were there, John saw an incoming helicopter circling. He released the wind sock again and turned the deck lights on.

He turned to Bynes and said “They probably would be wondering why no one is answering the radio.”

Mei said “I got it” and ran off.

It was obvious when she had given the come ahead message, as the bird reversed course to land. By the time she was back, John was hooking up the static line.

The people who got off didn’t look happy to be there. John led everyone to the control room.

One of the guys started the conversation by walking up to John and saying “I don’t know what kind of shit you pulled here, but I’m here to make sure you don’t get away with it.”

“If you don’t get out of my face, you’ll be flying back on a medical chopper.”

Bynes stepped in, “Both of you back off or you’ll both be in a brig.”

The idiot stepped back.

John looked at him and said “I’m guessing you’ve been shown a picture of me so you know who I am. I wouldn’t be surprised if you were instructed to incite a conflict since some dipshit somewhere tried to sell the Coast Guard the bullshit that this was some kind of mutiny. Unfortunately for you and whomever is pushing your buttons, they got here first and have already viewed the evidence to the contrary.

John looked at Bynes and said “The sooner we are gone the better.”

Looking back at the moron, John said “Now do you want a current status or are you just a stooge sent here to stir shit?”

“Senorita Rodriguez has given me all the status I need asshole.”

John played back the audio on the camera to be sure he had it. Then pulled out his Sat phone calling Raul.

“What now” was the answer.

“Something you want to hear” he replied then played back the audio.

John then went on to say “That’s going to be an interesting sound bite on the evening news after we tell them what happened to Miss Ottey. You apparently ignored our previous agreement because this asshole was spoiling for a fight from minute one. Are these guys actual crew or are they thugs she hired?”

The two Seaman from the CG drew their weapons at a wave from Bynes. The four new asshats looked pissed.

Bynes spoke up, “Each of you, show me your TWIC ID right now or you’re under arrest. The loudmouth charged Bynes, and found himself on his back gasping for air after Mei had flipped him up and over. The other three followed, and between Bynes and John, found themselves in the same condition.

John picked up the phone again and said “Better send the actual crew out. These four are now in the custody of the Coast Guard.”

John could hear Raul berating Petra through the phone for being stupid. They then heard him call security to have her removed from the building. All of this was on speaker where Bynes and everyone else could hear.

When Raul returned to the line, Bynes said “Is this Señor Raul Rodriguez of Rodriguez Energy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.