Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

John woke to the feeling of two mouths working over his morning hard on. One of the mouths got greedy and swallowed him to the root. Mary said to Tess “Greedy bitch!”

John tapped Tess’s head and said “Share.”

She growled while he was down her throat and the vibrations were to much for him. The first rope of cum went straight down. She pulled back and caught the second string in her mouth. By the third weaker string, he was in Mary’s mouth who finished him off.

He turned the light and watched them swapping the results between them. It was ever so tempting to just play this morning, but he got up and showered instead. Mary and Tess got in the shower while he dressed and made coffee.

When he stepped outside with his coffee, he could see ship lights out in Galveston Bay with the sun just starting to paint the sky.

Gunny pulled up at that moment, getting out with a bag of biscuits. He told her there was still some coffee upstairs but she reached in and got her go cup from the holder.

They sat in some fold up chairs over breakfast as Tess and Mary finally made it out.

Gunny told him what happened with Cecile, making it clear she was not happy with it.

John said “The sooner we rope this clusterfuck in, the better it will be for everyone.”

At that time, two cars pulled up to the front office. Out of them came Henrik and Petra. They both came walking over, Henrik putting his hand out, “Long time John. How you been?”

“Been well Henrik, glad to see you again” John said.

A round of introductions were made.

Henrik said “Petra has brought me up to speed on what has happened. Now I want to hear what is to be done about it.”

John looked at Petra who said “I’ve told him we will follow your recommendations within reason.”

Looking at his watch he said “There is no time like the present. Gunny, Mary, Tess, if everyone would follow me to the NDE lab, I can calibrate my machine while we discuss it.”

With that, they all trooped up to the NDE lab.

Getting inside everyone had a seat while John gathered his equipment.

“This is the second step. We will re-examine everything still on site. The first step was a PMI survey which was done last night. The good news there, is that everything is consistent with A572. We will confirm that with physical samples followed up by requesting a paper change from the mill. The last step, tomorrow by necessity, will be a welding survey. Anything in need of repair will be done by Pat here, who I will test today. That’s the rough outline at the moment, subject to necessary changes.”

Henrik asked “Where will you get a lab on Sunday?”

John replied “That trailer we were in front of has a complete portable lab inside with current traceable calibrations and a complete quality program from PWI of which I am currently the designated manager and NDE LIII.”

He handed Henrik a thick binder with copies of all the relevant documents and said “That copy is for you. There is a thumb drive with the electronic versions on the inside sleeve.”

He then handed a stack of paper to Mary and said, “Take this test please”.

Looking at it, Mary saw it was a LII test. While she took it, John finished his calibrations. He pulled a second machine out and set everything required for structural UT including a valid procedure in front of it.

He looked at Gunny and said, “Once we have Mary up to speed, you and I will swap places taking a welding test. We will only be doing stick and MIG, the SAW will come later if necessary.

After a few minutes, Mary handed the test to John.

John said, “Now for the practical.”

She made rapid work of the calibration while John graded her test. She passed both segments of the test with ease.

He then pulled a plate out of the chest and handed it to her with instructions to examine it to cyclic services with the procedure she had in hand.

While she did that, he made a copy of the report form and handed it to her.

Looking through the *Flawtech data sheet on the test plate, he recalled there would be three indications on the plate, two rejects, and one acceptable. He flagged Henrik and Petra over showing them what was on the plate drawing. Henry asked “Why D1.8?”

John replied “Because the contract specifications had AWS D1.8 Seismic supplement for AWS D1.1 Structural Building Code buried in it.”

A few minutes later, Mary turned in two rejects and a recordable accepted indication. She undersized one of the rejects by a 1/16th of an inch, but still rejected it.

John took all the testing materials and locked them back up.

Picking up his gear, he signaled everyone to follow. Turning to Mary, he handed her a sheet of paper and asked “Where is this can?”

She looked at the paper, then lead them around to segment laying on its side. This particular one had a mounting ring welded on the end. It was laying on its side on two rollers. John found the controls and began turning it adjusting the speed to a crawl of five inches per second. He looked back at Henrik, “The maximum scan speed per procedure is six inches per second. The can is rotating at five, so it should be a nice proof of scan speed.”

Looking at Tess he said “Help Mary.”

He stopped the rotation and helped Tess up inside with foot ladder. Mary stood on the outside with her hand and transducer held inside. John went to the outside and prepared to start. Nodding his head at Gunny, she turned the power back on, while John and Mary began scanning. Henrik was walking back and forth between them watching their screens. After ten minutes Mary signaled to stop the rotation. John marked his location then walked over to her.

She continued scanning the location. Based on what he saw it was a root area reject. “Mark it up and we’ll continue. I should likely see it on the outside when it comes around.”

When she finished, the area was about a foot long. He turned to Gunny and said “See if you can get the rig in here, this area doesn’t have a welder set up.”

They continued with John seeing the same area from the other side that Mary did. When they finished, John rotated the reject area to flat position oriented on the floor. He turned to Gunny and said “Fire up the unit and arc gouge that area, it should be some lack of penetration at the root.” She turned and got to work.

Henrik pulled John and Petra aside “This weld was previously listed as 100% rejected. Why such a difference in what you found.”

John replied “The procedure they used was not valid.” He then explained in detail why.

Henrik just shook his head while Petra grimaced.

John then said “On the bright side, this should give some assurances regarding the welding program. That’s one foot out of twenty-five that was bad”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.