Pixy Welding Inc 2 - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc 2

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John and the girls make it to his ranch in Oklahoma. Can his life get back to normal? No chance in hell of that, he soon finds out.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Caution   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Jose and Maria were in Peru visiting family after they got their bonus for finishing this leg. Jose was unsure how long they would be, so they asked if one of the girls could use their rig to pull their camper back to Oklahoma for them. Thus, they found themselves following the leader back to Oklahoma. Mary was driving her rig and trailer, and Pixy was driving Jose’s rig and trailer.

This left Mei and John alone in his rig.

Mei was enjoying giving the passing trucks a show, by blowing John. John for his part was enjoying the efforts as he listened to the chatter of the big rig drivers hooting and hollering about Mei’s efforts. At one point she stripped and fingered herself while blowing him. John put an end to the shows when one of those distracted drivers went off onto the shoulder.

A couple of hours out from his home, he called Gunny to let her know they were inbound. Between the last week’s efforts, and the constant sex, he planned to sleep all day when he got home, just to recharge a bit.

After a couple of more hours, he saw an E3-Sentry descending on the glide path and knew he was home.

Pulling up to his house, he parked in the front for now; they could move the trailers later. His place looked like any other old ranch house in the area from the outside, but was fully modern inside.

Looking out the kitchen window, he saw Gunny coming his way from the pad where his old camper was parked. She was followed by Cecile and Alba. The two petite women looked like children following their mother against the contrast of the Amazon in front of them. Images of a mother goose flashed in his mind making him laugh.

John retrieved some coffee beans out of his freezer and turned on his home machine for the first time in six months, running water through it to flush it out, while he ground the beans. A knock came to the door and Pixy answered it, leading the trio into John’s kitchen.

“Nice place you have here Ravenclaw” Gunny opened with.

John nodded, then said, “You and Alba need to be ready to travel in the morning, I’ve got everything set up on the reservation already.”

*”Osiya Edoda” Alba said to John.

John replied “Osiya Uwetsi ageyv”

John looked at Gunny and asked “Your work?”

She smiled and said “Yes, she is a natural polyglot, it’s a shame she’s been kept down by those fucking animals” she finished with a sneer.

John replied “After tomorrow, assuming all goes well, she won’t have to worry about that anymore.”

He then asked, “How are you handling all this Gunny?”

“I’m handling it just fine, two little fuck buddies and regular sleep, but I’ll be glad to get back to work. By the way, Cecile’s mother is in California with the Marshals service. The idiot former senator was assassinated last week, I believe the trail is being wiped clean. Cecile has given testimony to the local Marshals, but refused the witness protection service, which her mother agreed to.”

John wasn’t too happy about that. They’d gone through a lot of trouble just for her to expose them like that.

Gunny read his mind “I know what your thinking, but I served with the Marshal she spoke with, and she assured me she’d keep an eye on everything until it settled.”

There was nothing he could do about it at this time, so he shrugged his shoulders and said “We need to get the gear stowed. Gunny, feel free to finish your coffee here if you wish.”

She looked at him and said “I’m bored, so we’ll help.”

A few minutes later, John led a procession around to an outbuilding. Hitting a remote, he began backing his rig down a concrete ramp concealed by the outbuilding. It ended in a heavy steel door that pulled into the wall after he got out and punched a code into a keypad.

The area inside was large enough for all the vehicles, but they backed up the campers leaving enough room to open the toy hauler doors. They then unhooked the campers and pulled the vehicles back topside. They parked off to the side of the outbuilding.

Pixy walked over to him pointing at the outbuilding “What is all that?”

By this time the rest had gathered around him, so he said “This was why I bought this property. It was a former cold war communications bunker. Where we just parked is the top floor of it. It also makes a damn good storm shelter; I’ll show you how to access it later. There is a welding and machine shop on the top floor as well.”

John’s phone rang. Looking at the number, he saw it was his attorney so he answered. “Brian, what can I do for you today?”

“Just checking to be sure you’re going to be in Tahlequah tomorrow. I’ve got everything you asked done, but I still need your chicken scratch witnessed to make it official.”

John said “Yes, we’ll be there, but there may be a couple more things I may need you for in the afternoon. How’s your day booked?”

Brian replied, “I’ve cleared the day, just for you.”

“Thanks Brian “ John replied. After some general chit-chat, they ended the call.

“Gunny, if you would bring Mary’s truck over, we can park it here and secure everything.”

She nodded to John and started walking.

John looked at the girls, “Let’s get the bikes out.”

Thirty minutes later, they were all out, and Mary’s truck was secured.

John looked at Gunny “You still need a ride?”

She replied “Yes, but I have my scooter with me, so I’m not stranded exactly.”

He looked at her, and said “Follow me please.”

Everyone traipsed through a large entrance off to the side of where the campers were parked. John had a line of vehicles parked along one side. Stopping at the door, he opened a steel box and retrieved a set of keys handing them to Gunny.

He then walked down the line stopping in front of a ‘68 Dodge Power Wagon.

He looked back at Gunny asking “This work for now?”

She looked back at him with an evil grin, and said “You may not get it back.”

John just shook his head wondering if he had just fucked up.

He then unlocked a ‘49 Power Wagon that had been next to it, signaling everyone else to get in.

He popped the hood up and unhooked the battery tender. Seeing this, Gunny got out and did the same.

Starting up he turned to the others and said, “Let’s load everything up from the campers.” He then pulled out stopping in front of the camper. Everyone jumped out and went to work. Several minutes later, they were done. John looked over at Cecile and Alba who were looking lost without Gunny. He walked up to Alba and asked if she knew how to drive. She nodded in reply, so he waved for her to follow leading her back to the other room.

He pulled out another set of keys, then walked to the end of the line and handed her the keys. “Drive that outside” he said as he pointed to an older Subaru Forrester. After unhooking the battery tender, she started it up, and drove herself and Cecile outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.