The Pump - Cover

The Pump

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Fiction Story: Money was tight, and Joyce needed the new pump Adam bought for her, but how was she going to pay him? Her daughter Terry thought she overpaid.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Oral Sex   .

My cousin Adam is twenty-three and often comes over to help Mom and me with the chores. My mom pays him what she can afford for his time. We all know what he does around the farm is worth much more than my mother can afford to pay right now, but he comes over on weekends when he can. During the week, he works for a home construction company doing roofing, carpentry, and assisting with plumbing and electrical work. He’s pretty sure his boss is letting him work with the plumbers and electricians because he is going to make him a foreman when his business picks up and he hires a new crew.

I was helping Adam fix the funky pump that fed water to the barn. Once a week, the damn thing would quit, and I would have to lug water in buckets from the outside faucet at the house to the barn. After cleaning out the rust and gunk and oiling the pump, we put it back together. Well, okay, Adam put it back together. Adam hit the switch, and it turned on. It sputtered and rattled a bit, but it was working much better. Adam said it was a temporary fix and needed a new pump.

Now I have to tell you, I’m eighteen, and my cousin is very good-looking and a more likable guy you will be hard-pressed to find. If he weren’t my cousin, I would definitely be making cow eyes at him. No, I’m not a virgin, and I have had a few fantasies about my cousin when I masturbate. The closest we came to anything intimate was a birthday kiss when I turned sixteen. Of course, all my cousins had to kiss the girl who had just turned sweet sixteen, but only Adam’s kiss made my knees weak.

Adam helped with a few more chores before he said he had to leave. Mom gave him $20.00, a hug, and a kiss on the cheek as she thanked him. He gave me a friendly wave as he left.

The next week, Adam showed up with a new pump, and we installed it. Well, Adam installed it while I watched. We threw the old pump into the scrap metal pile. Hey, $0.30 a pound.

We went up to the house and told Mom it was all done. She didn’t look happy, “Adam dear, I can’t afford a new pump right now. I saw the sales slip. That pump cost almost $400.00.”

“Don’t worry, Aunt Joyce. I don’t expect you to pay me for it.”

I could see the distress on my mother’s face. She may not have paid Adam what his services were worth, but what she did pay him made her feel less like she was taking advantage of his kindness. But being unable to pay for the pump, she knew she needed hurt her pride. My mother is 43 and proud that she has been able to hold onto the farm after my father passed away two years ago. The first year after my father passed was pretty rocky. That’s when Adam started coming over on weekends. Come the fall harvest, if prices stay stable, we will be able to make it through the winter and plant an additional 50 acres next year. Then, the cost of a new pump would not be an issue. But that was months away.

Mom took Adam’s hand and physically pulled him toward her bedroom. When she shut the door behind them, I ran over to listen. My mother was loud and very insistent when Adam started to protest.

“Don’t argue with me, Adam. Take your pants off, or I will do it for you.”

“You don’t have to do this, Aunt Joyce ... Don’t take your clothes off ... Oh, my god, you’re beautiful.”

Things went silent for a few moments. Then I heard Adam groan, “Oh yeah, Aunt Joyce, suck it.”

Holy crap, Mom was giving Adam a blowjob.

Fifteen minutes later, someone besides Adam was groaning as the bedsprings squeaked. It had been over two years since I sat next to the bedroom door and listened to those sounds coming from Mom’s bedroom.

After listening to Adam and Mom for half an hour, I went to the living room. I sat tapping my foot and sulked as I waited for Mom and Adam to come out of her bedroom.

Mom wore her robe when she came out of the bedroom, smiling and clinging to Adam’s arm. I gaped open-mouthed as Mom kissed Adam at the door. They wrapped their arms around each other as Adam assured her he would be back next weekend, then kissed her again and again ... and again.

Finally, my grinning mother gave Adam a good-natured push out the door. Adam left, and Mom smiled at me, “Well honey, I guess we have a new pump.”

Apparently, my mom thought she had paid Adam in full for the new pump. Was I jealous she got to pay him and not me? You’re goddamn right I was.

My mother, being a very pretty woman at 43, is also very proud. To have been unable to pay Adam for the pump must have stuck in her craw. But I thought she overpaid him with a blowjob while throwing in a fucking or two to settle the bill.

I crossed my arms, glared at my mother, and stomped my foot, “How could you, Mom? You do know that was incest.” I figured that would give her pause, and maybe I could sneak off with Adam next weekend. But Mom laughed.

“Uncle Bill and Aunt Pauline adopted Adam when he was less than a year old. I guess we never got around to telling you and didn’t see any need in it. They didn’t even tell Adam until he turned 21.”

I put my hands on my hips and got right in Mom’s face, “You mean to tell me you failed to let me know I could have been fucking Adam and I could even marry him?

Mom actually looked a bit guilty, “Yes, I guess we did.”

I was livid, “Instead, I gave it up to Harry Butts? Do you really think I wanted to be called Mrs. Harry Butts?” Just a little extra guilt to lay on mom. Harry is a nice guy, and we had a lot of fun while it lasted, but we certainly weren’t soulmates. We broke up eight months ago. He’s dating Sally (Big Boobs) Rowen now.

Mom sat down, “Oh my, I should have seen it. The way you follow him around and are right there when he is working, even if it is just to watch. But what are we going to do now? I already told him I wanted him to fuck me next weekend. That boy is something else in the sack. I mean he ... oh well.” Mom had that grin on her face again. “I think you get the picture.”

“Yeah, Ma, I could hear you were enjoying yourself.”

“You were listening at the door again?”

“Well, yeah.”

By the end of the day, Mom and I came to an agreement. Mom admitted that fucking Adam was as good as fucking my dad. Which from my mother was very high praise indeed. I used to listen to them going at it ever since I was twelve and had figured out what they were doing. Mom was very verbal except when she had Dad’s cock in her mouth. Then, it was Dad praising the woman he married.

Mom was adamant she wasn’t going back on her promise to Adam, but she said I was free to seduce him in any way I could. I thought that was a fair challenge. After all, Mom is twice his age. How could I lose? ... Wrong!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.