I Need Your Help Dad - Cover

I Need Your Help Dad

by Greven

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Erotica Sex Story: A widower is asked to help his son after making a deal with his wife. She found a woman for a three way, but now it was his turn to find her a second man for another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cuckold   Sharing   InLaws   Cream Pie   .

Hi, you can refer to me as Hal. I am a forty seven year old father and widower. My wife was killed in a drink driving accident while coming home from work one night. My son Fred is twenty six and a married man with a sweet and lovely wife Kylea.

Now I live alone and enjoy it. My wife died five years ago and since then I haven’t really looked for someone else. My wife was a one of a kind and after her most women pale. Sure some of the ladies my friends have tried to set me up with are as pretty as or prettier than my late wife, but her real beauty was on the inside. I could have the worst of days and all she had to do was smile and give me a hug and I could forget all about what was bothering me.

Fred and Kylea had moved back to the town they had grown up in a few years after they got married. It was nice having them close and I made sure to connect with them at least twice a month. I remember my in-laws and I didn’t want to do the same thing to them.

I was semi-retired from the tech industry. I was one of the early guys who had looked at the way the wind was blowing back in the early eighties and had bet on two strong horses in the emerging industry. I split our savings between a new computer company, and a new software company. My wife was a little pissed that I had sunk everything I had inherited from my family but I was to prove her wrong.

It did make having a young son a little more problematic, but I knew that if things went the way I thought, he would get a nice reward for having such a lean childhood. With management and sticking to my guns despite what I was told to do over the years I ended up with a lot of early stock that just kept growing. I would sink profits back into the capital and now my stocks were worth more than I ever dreamt.

Of course no one but my investment broker, the I.R.S. and my lawyer knew what I was really worth. Fred thought I was just living off a partial pension and a few modest investments. I had never lived above my means and my late wife didn’t like the idea of showing off what we were really worth.

Now I did help Fred from time to time, telling him that I had a windfall here or there. He would cuss me out for gambling with what little money I had, but he was also very glad to have the help. Kylea was always very grateful and much more polite about my gifts. She wasn’t a woman who liked to throw around money either and that I really appreciated. My son married well.

Then my story began to change. Now as far as I knew their marriage was fine and what I would call normal. Then one day Fred came to me with a request. Now I knew he wanted something from me and I made sure to take my checkbook when he asked me to have lunch with him. When I saw him he looked worried and nervous. I hoped money was the problem and not something worse.

We had lunch at a small outdoor café that served great food. We ate and talked about a lot of things but I knew he was working up to something. “Dad, I have a problem and I am really hoping you can help.” Here it comes. “Kylea and I made a kind of agreement about two months ago and I don’t know what to do.” Ok, this wasn’t going quite the way I thought.

“So what’s wrong?” He looked around to see if anyone was listening but we were the only ones outside. “For the last year or so, Kylea and I have done what’s called role-play in the bedroom.” OK, this really wasn’t what I had thought. “One of the things that seemed to really spice things up was the idea of having a third person involved.”

Ok, a little kinky but not bad. “And something changed.” I stated. He nodded. “She asked me if she would bring another woman into it, for real, would I agree to bring in another guy.” Ok, that must have made things a little more interesting. “I don’t know why I agreed but I did. Then about a month ago I came home and sitting on the dining room table was this hood. It was a leather thing that would cover my eyes and head.”

He took a deep breath. “She told me as we ate that she had a friend coming over after dinner. As soon as we were finished eating she would call her over and we would have a little fun. I asked about the mask and she said her friend didn’t want me seeing who it was. She was all for a little three way action, but didn’t want me to know who she was later.” He shook his head.

“Dad it was incredible. The sensation of two women at the same time was thrilling. We did things I had always read about and wearing the mask only added to the thrill.” The stress left his face for a moment as he relived the evening in his head. Then reality came back. “Well it’s been a month and I don’t know what to do. I know I agreed to this but the thought of one of the guys I know having sex with Kylea makes me sick.”

He took a drink. “Most of the guys I know who might go along with this aren’t the kind of guys I want knowing about this. The single ones wouldn’t leave it as a onetime thing. The married ones would be too freaked out, and I know I would never be able to look at any of them again after something like this.” Then he looked at me.

“You are the only man I know I can trust. I know you would never talk about it, and I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt my marriage.” I sat there dumbfounded. “Let me get this straight, you want me to play the third in this little act you two hatched?” He looked at me and I knew he was really hard pressed. “Dad, if you won’t do this Kylea gets to go find one herself. In a town this small the word will get around fast. I don’t like to ask, but you’re my only hope.”

I sat there wondering what I was going to tell him. He was right that if she went looking, or got one of his friends it would fly around town faster than Wi-Fi. Now I hadn’t had sex in many years, and the thought of spending the night with a young girl did interest me. The thing was would my son still respect me afterwards.

“Son, I understand your problem, but could you really ever respect me after something like this? Could you honestly come over for a BBQ to my house and look me in the eyes?” He took another deep breath. “Yeah I could. You are doing this because I’m asking you to. You don’t think it will be fun to fuck my wife, you will be there to keep me from facing the consequences of my stupidity.”

He had that right. “Plus, I never told you this before but Kylea does like you. I mean in a more than usual way a daughter in law should. She has talked about the differences between us and keeps saying I must take after mom’s side of the family.” Wow that had to hurt a little. “Will you help me dad?”

“Fred, I would but you have to know something, I can’t.” He gave me a great look of WTF. “The idea of having another guy in the room let alone you, would keep me limp as a wet noodle. I can’t even get wood in that adult store over in the city. I went in there and tried to get a little relief once and discovered even the idea of someone seeing my goods kept me limp.”

He looked thoughtful. “Let me talk to Kylea. Maybe she would go through with it if I wasn’t in the room.” Well I had tried to get out of this without hurting him. Then again I knew he didn’t really have anyone else to go to. He grabbed his phone and made a call, no doubt to Kylea. He talked in low tones but his eventual smile told me I was going to have to do this.

He hung up the phone and smiled at me. “She agrees dad. She even said it will be nice not to have to work on two guys at the same time anyway.” Hmm. Looks like she had given this idea more thought than he did. It made me wonder just how much of this was his idea and how much was hers.

A few nights later I was sitting in my car wondering what the hell I was doing. Any moment now I was going to get a call on my phone telling me to come in and fuck my daughter in law. Now I’m nowhere near my fighting trim of my youth, but I was still in shape. Oval is a shape after all. Just kidding I did have a bit of a tummy but overall I kept healthy. I had brought condoms just in case and was as nervous as a teen age boy going on his first date.

I almost jumped out of my skin when my phone rang and I saw it was Fred. I answered and he said to come in. Once in the door I found Kylea sitting on the couch with this S&M headgear on. Now let me tell you this did not distract me from the clothes she was wearing.

Her chestnut hair flowed from under the hood and down her back. All she had on was a little camisole that greatly accentuated her breasts. Now that I saw them like this, I confirmed my guess that she had to be about a D cup. Her long legs started at her wide hips and stretched into my dreams. Her aureole were huge compared to what I as used to and my mouth watered a little at the sight.

“Kylea, I want to introduce you to my friend. He’s not much of a talker though so don’t worry about him.” Fred said as we walked over to her. She held out her hand and I gently took it in mine and then leaned down to kiss it. She giggled a little at the contact and I felt her stroke my hand with her thumb.

“I’m going to leave you in good hands my love. I’m going to head to the hotel now and I’ll be back in the morning.” He leaned down and whispered loudly. “Have fun.” Then he smiled at me weakly and left. As soon as the door was closed Kylea smiled at me. “Well I can’t see you, but I sure hope you can get me going.”

I stood her up and wrapped my arms around her. Our lips met and she was very aggressive. In my best batman impression I said. “Hey, slow down. This isn’t a race and we don’t have to worry with your husband gone.” She relaxed and I pulled her over to the couch. I sat down and she got the idea and straddled me. “I’m sorry but this is the first time I’ve don’t it with another man in years.” The way she said that made me wonder if women were still on the menu.

I made out with her for a good twenty minutes and she was really starting to enjoy herself. I had been letting my hands bring her body along till she was rocking her hips slightly. Her neck had always fascinated me. It was long, pale, and I wondered if it was a turn on for her. I slowly began to nibble her neck and she shivered at the contact. “Oh damn that feels good.” She said.

I reached up and gently pulled her hair, forcing her head back so I kissed my way to the base of her throat. I opened my mouth wide, took her throat in it and gently bit down and drug my teeth along her skin. She whimpered as her primal nature took over.

I looked down and saw her nipples were sticking out farther than I thought they would and I saw goosebumps across her chest and arms. Without letting go of her hair I pulled her tight to me so I could reach her neck. I lightly bit into her shoulder and neck over and over again making the woman in my arms claw at the couch and whimper.

For such a sweet and gentle daughter in law I had already been able to turn her into a wanton woman. Her hips were grinding her pussy into my groin, looking for some kind of stimulation. “Please, don’t leave any visible marks. I have to work and it would look bad.” She didn’t say leave any marks, just ones she didn’t have to explain. That told me volumes.

Now normally I’m not the dominate kind of guy. As far as causing pain goes I hate it. But a little ouch seemed to turn this girl on. I sat her back and looked at her. “Does this nighty mean something special to you?” She sat there and panted. “I bought it for tonight, so I could remember it.” I stoked my hands along her neck. “Oh, you will remember it.” I took the neck of the thin garment in each hand and pulled them apart.

The fabric gave easily and her naked body was bared to me completely. She gasped at the shock of her clothes literally being ripped off. I cupped her large breasts in my hands and began gently dragging my tongue across the very tip of her hard nipples. She clutched at my hair trying to force her breast in my mouth but I pulled back. “Please, don’t stop. Please I’ll do anything just don’t stop.”

“Oh, beautiful woman. By the end of tonight we will have done anything and everything.” I said as I pulled her hands from my head and put them behind her back. “But I am doing this for me, not you. Your husband gave you to me for the night, I plan to enjoy myself.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.