Father-in-law Fantasy - Cover

Father-in-law Fantasy

Copyright© 2022 by stimac

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wife discovers her father-in-laws fetish and fantasy and wants to be a part of it, without him knowing.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Please read chapters 1&2 before this chapter.

The picture was excellent, all of my face, and my cum filled knickers, where on full view. I put them back on and pulled them up very tight, I wanted it all over me and not running down my leg!

I then texted the photo to David.

I went downstairs and most of the guests had now arrived, half where inside and the rest outside on the patio where Gary was making the bar-b-q. I caught David’s eye from across the room and smiled at him. Going outside to get a drink I decided it was time for another text.

“Hope you liked the photo? I couldn’t resist, lovely tasting big load! My knickers are sticking to my bush and arse and your spunk is now oozing up my dirty married crack.” Maria xx

I then took a large gulp of beer, I’d put Maria at the bottom of the text so there would no longer be any doubt in David’s mind as to who I was.

The party was a great success, everyone had come in 1960’s clothes and a lot were already dancing. Little did any of them know the real reason behind this 1960 style party.

An old work friend, Ann, called me over and started telling me all the gossip about my old place of work. As she spoke I felt my phone vibrate, I guessed that it was a text from David, though I was as horny as hell, I resisted the temptation to read it.

Another old friend joined us and I took the opportunity to go back inside, and read the text of course!

“Maria, so for the last six months you’ve been pulling all the strings, you dirty fucker, you even arranged this party for your own ends!

Yes, loved the photo and there’s loads more where that lot came from. Can’t wait to fuck your brains out!”

I laughed to myself when I read it, neither could I, I thought, but not today unfortunately.

When I went inside I noticed that David was talking to a couple and rather than interrupt I danced to one of my favourite Stones records that was blasting out.

The couple moved away leaving David alone and I took the opportunity to go and speak with him. No one was standing close and the music was loud, so no one would hear the conversation.

“Dirty fucker, hey? You’ve got no idea” I said,” your son’s wife’s snatch is fucking soaking at the thought of the knobbing that his dad is going to give me, am surprised you can’t already smell it!”

Before David could speak, another couple came over, so I just said that I was going outside to get a burger before the rush started and walked outside.

What I’d said was true, my cunt was on fire! All my pre-marriage and recent fantasies flooded back, my exhibitionist side was out of control, if David had followed me outside, pulled my skirt up, bent me over and fucked me infront of everyone I’d have I’d have screamed for more!!!

Luckily he didn’t.

I went over to Gary and got a burger, he was pleased and congratulated me on coming up with such a great idea for a party, little did he know I thought.

Gary asked me if I could find someone to get some more beer from the garage, he was busy with the barbie so couldn’t get it himself.

As if by magic, David came outside at that minute and Gary called him over.

David of course said he’d get the beer and I said I’d show him where it was, I’ll show him a damn site more than that as I led the way through the house to the garage door.

I opened the garage door and put on the light, the beers are on the other side of the 4x4 I said and David walked across, I closed the door and followed him.

When I got round the other side I leant back against the vehicle and pulled my skirt up around my waist. My knickers were pulled up tight accentuating the bulge of my cunt lips, my bush was poking out in every direction.

“Go on, fucking look David, I grew this for you! About six months back when we visited you, you and Gary left me alone and I found your”60’s” porn stash, also the sex forum that you were on. For some reason, I don’t know why, it turned me on. I went on the forum and posted a picture of my bald twat and asked if I should grow a bush. I was hoping that you’d respond and eventually you did, I thought it would be some harmless fun. Then you mentioned the fantasy you had about fucking your daughter-in-law i.e. me and making her your slut. The idea shocked me at first, but then turned me on, when I saw your prick with that woman, I wanted it! I even sent some pictures to guys on the forum, they couldn’t identify me, but seeing pictures of videos of strange guys wanking over me turns me on, but first David, you need to make me your slut!!

You’re going back on Monday, invent an excuse and go back Tuesday. Monday after Gary goes to work, I’ll dress like this again and I want you to fuck me and use me until I can’t walk straight! I’ll do anything you want and have a few tricks of my own, but I want it all on film, either video or pictures, I love cum and want you to cover me and fill my holes with it. Might be a good idea to go to the chemist tomorrow and buy some blue pills!”

After I finished saying that I pulled my knickers down to the tops of my stockings.

“We don’t have time to fuck tonight, but finger me now, shove your fingers up my wet married twat.”

David didn’t waste anytime, three fingers slid up my gash like a hot knife cutting through butter. My cunt was making squelching noises as David rammed his fingers up my hole.

“Tonight, I’ll leave our bedroom door open and keep the bed side lamp on, that’ll kill Gary’s night vision, then you can watch me fuck if you want, I’ll put on a show for you.”

As I said this I pulled down the zip on David’s trousers and his poker stiff prick shot out. Fuckin’ hell, close up it was bigger than I thought, must have been close to 8 inches! I couldn’t help myself and squatted down, looking up at David I said

“Have been dying to do this for ages”

Then without touching his prick I licked the ridge of his helmet with the tip of my tongue. I looked up at him as I stuck the tip of my tongue in his pee hole, the look on his face told me he wasn’t far off cumming as I licked his bell end. Going back into the party with spunk on my face and in my hair would be difficult to explain, no matter how much I wanted it, so I stood up and pulled my knickers up and skirt down.

I grabbed David’s hand that had been up my twat and put it in-front of his mouth and then kissed him, both our tongues were tasting my cunt juice off his fingers.

Stepping back I said “Get the beer, we don’t want to arouse suspicion” and led the way to the door.

David took the beer out and nobody realised that it had taken longer than it should have, unfortunately not long enough for me.

I grabbed a beer and went back inside to play hostess feeling as horny as fuck! Had a good time, danced, chatted with old friends and drank more than usual.

After a while I noticed that I hadn’t seen David for a while, so I went outside. Gary and David where sitting together at a trestle table and Gary called me over. I sat next to David as Gary said

“David has bumped into someone he hasn’t seen since he was 16 and is meeting them on Monday, so is now going back on Tuesday, isn’t that great news?”

I was sitting very close to David and pushed my thigh hard against his.

“That’s excellent David, you must be really excited about meeting your friend” I said.

It was dark and I had a beer in my hand on the table, but as I said that I put my other hand, the one nearest David, on his crotch. I could feel his semi hard cock and squeezed it as hard as I could, I then moved my hand back to the top of the table. My leg though kept on pressing against his thigh. “Yes, it’s been a long time, but I really can’t wait, so much to do” David said.

His hand was now on my thigh above my stocking top as he said this. Gary had no idea, his dad had now moved his hand further up my thigh and cupped my fanny with his hand which was now inside my knickers. Instead of shoving his fingers up my wet hole, the dirty bastard grabbed my bush above and around my crack and pulled it really hard, he almost lifted me off my seat! Fuck it hurt and I bit my lip so not to make a sound, but it was also turned me on like crazy.

He then let go and put his hand back on the table as we talked about how good it was for him to meet up with someone from so long ago.

Standing up I said that I thought it was time we started winding things down as I was tired and went back inside.

Really I wanted Gary to fuck me and hopefully with his dad watching!!!

Thankfully, most of the guests where also winding down and there was no reluctance for anyone not to leave.

I went back outside where Gary and David where tidying up and suggested that they left the cleaning until tomorrow, I was tired and gave Gary a knowing look as I said that.

He got the message and agreed, I then went upstairs to our bedroom.

When I came out of the bathroom having cleaned my bush and arse of David’s dried cum, which appeared to be everywhere, Gary was already lying on the bed.

Gary and myself both loved dirty talk during sex, name calling, fantasies etc., especially when we’d had a few drinks. I walked over to the bed and noticed that the bedroom door was slightly ajar, great, Gary hadn’t bothered closing it in his rush to get to bed, so if David wanted to watch it would be easy for him. I switched on the bedside light as I climbed on the bed.

“You’ll get a great view as you fuck your filthy wife silly” I said. In reality I meant your dad will if he peeks through the door. The bedroom was large and by using the bedside lamp, night vision past two meters was none existent.

Even though I could only think about David, I was as horny as fuck and started sucking Gary’s prick as if my life depended on it. I positioned myself so I was looking at Gary as I sucked his cock, my arse was in the air and facing the door, just incase David was having a peek. Gary was as horny as I was and grabbed my head as he fucked my mouth. “Go on you dirty slut, suck my cock as if you’ve got a fucking audience!”

We both liked dirty talk during sex and after an incident before we married, being watched by strangers as we fucked was a favourite topic.

“You like guys watching your wife act like a whore don’t you, you dirty bastard” I replied.

We were both getting into it and Gary’s balls were bouncing off my chin, his cock was so far down my throat.

I couldn’t wait any longer, after spending all afternoon with my knickers full of David’s cum, I needed a stiff prick in my snatch. I jumped up onto Gary’s cock, I was so wet my cunt squelched as his prick slid up my slit right up to his balls. Gary sucked on my bullet hard nipples as we fucked each other as hard as we could. I was thinking about his dad David though, imagine how good his even bigger cock was going to feel in Monday.

I had no idea if David was watching, but put on a show just incase he was.

“Pull my arse cheeks open so you can get your cock further up me” I squealed. What I meant but obviously couldn’t say was, pull my arse cheeks apart so your dad can get a better view me being fucked!!

Gary was fucking me that hard his balls were slapping against my arse and I was so turned on I came as he fucked me.

I swivelled round so that I was facing away from Gary. “There you can watch your cock slide up my hole, I’m imaging that we’re back in your car and two old blokes are watching and tossing themselves off as they watch.” This is actually what happened before we married and was probably the reason for my exhibitionist fantasies. Tonight though I was hoping that David was watching, but I had no way to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.