Sara Does Her Daddy III: Coitus in a School Uniform - Cover

Sara Does Her Daddy III: Coitus in a School Uniform

by Drax

Copyright© 2022 by Drax

Pedo Sex Story: Sara Anderson arranges a sexual encounter with her father in a sexy schoolgirl uniform

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

After a long day at school, fourteen year old Sara Anderson was very eager to get home. She was planning on having another illicit meeting with her father. It had been just over three days since the last illicit meeting where she had sucked him and fucked him in his car. Since then, they had both been to busy for another illicit meeting until today. Both her mom and brother would be out of the house until 8pm, which gave Sara and her father a good few hours for this, their latest illicit meeting. She stripped out of her clothes and walked naked to her closet and opened the door. Hanging inside was an outfit she had been preparing since the illicit meeting in the car. She knew this outfit would please her daddy, he enjoyed seeing her in any outfit as long as it was sexy.

As she opened the bag and looked at the outfit, Sara felt herself grow horny. She considered playing with her pussy until she came, but she decided to save all her pent up horny energy for her father. She stood in front of the mirror and checked out her naked reflection. The marks on her firm titties where her daddy had bitten her breast while they fucked had now faded away totally. “Maybe he can leave more marks on my body” she giggled “And not just on my titties”. Noticing the time, she hurriedly took the outfit out of the bag and off the hangar then proceeded to put it on.

As with every drive home from work, Doug Anderson was both nervous and excited. This was a feeling he had gotten used to since their first fuck.

Since the illicit meeting in his car three days previously, Doug had decided to see if there other men out there who were in a similar position to him and having a sexual relationship with their daughters. He had searched the internet and found one or two promising bulletin boards and had posted carefully worded posts on them. He hoped this would help him seek out other like-minded men so at least he could talk to someone about what he was doing. As he pulled into the driveway, he was relieved to see his wife’s car was not in the driveway. He parked the car and got out, making sure to lock it behind him. Hurrying to the front door, he opened it, stepped in and closed the door behind him. He hung his jacket on the edge of the banister and went through the living room and into the back room. He sat down on the couch and waited. He did not have to wait long as less than a minute after he had sat down, he heard the familiar voice of Sara calling out to him.

“Is that you daddy?” she asked.

“Yeah, it’s me baby girl” he replied.

“You alone?” she asked.

“I sure am baby girl” he answered “It’s just you and me...”.

Sara then shouted down “I’ll be there in a moment, I’m almost ready”.

Sara’s flat belly filled with butterflies as she applied the rose-red lipstick to her young lips. She had taken the lipstick from her bother’s make-up box and had made a mental note to replace it before she got home. She put the lipstick down and pursed her lips. ‘Looking good’ she thought.

She had only used lipstick once before, and it had left a red lipstick ring around the base of her daddy’s cock after she had finished sucking him. ‘Time to go see daddy’ she thought, checking her reflection one last time before leaving the bathroom. As she walked across the hall, she made a mental note to make sure to tell her father to make sure he washed the lipstick stains off his cock before Kase got home. Her knees slightly trembled at the thought of what they would soon be doing, this was something Sara had gotten used to.

She was always nervous when they had one of their illicit meetings, not because she didn’t want to do it, she was nervous about getting caught. She knew her father was nervous when they had one of their illicit meetings as well. She took several deep breaths as she padded down the stairs.

“Daddy, can you close your eyes please” Sara called out “I don’t want you to see my outfit until I say so”.

Doug replied instantly with “Ok, my eyes are closed baby girl”.

“Well daddy, do you like my school uniform?” she asked, putting on a girlish smile. Doug opened his eyes and saw Sara was wearing black shoes, white knee high socks and a short blue and white checked skirt and instead of wearing knickers, she was wearing her white bikini bottoms, which aside from covering her firm underage bum, also gave her a camel-toe. Her school blouse was tied in a knot, revealing her flat tummy. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her hair was in two pigtails that bounced when she walked.

“Oh god” Doug said “You look so fucking amazing”. Doug’s cock was already rock hard, having gotten hard on the ride home, and if it were possible, it would have doubled in hardness when he saw his baby girl standing before him in a sexy schoolgirl uniform.

“Do you like it daddy?” she asked, putting her hands on her slim hips.

“Of course I like it Sara” Doug said, taking in all of her underage beauty “You look absolutely stunning”.

Doug sat back on the couch as Sara sat on her father’s lap and leaned close to him and they kissed lovingly and passionately. Doug wrapped his arms around Sara’s slim waist while he returned the incestuous kiss. She felt his hand slide up her shirt and begin gently groping her titties.

As Sara enjoyed the passionate kiss with her father, Sara realised they would be in a whole world of trouble if anyone found out. It reminded her of an incident that happened at school where a girl had been having a 2-year affair with a teacher in his fifties. The affair had continued until one afternoon when the girl and teacher had met at the girls house, the girl’s 22 year old sister entered the 50-year-old neighbour’s house in Orange County and found the man having sex with her. He was arrested and is in prison. Luckily that would never happen to hear or to her daddy as they were very careful and only ever had one of their illicit meetings when the house was empty or they knew they were going to be alone.

The feeling of his daughter sticking her tongue into his mouth always relaxed Doug. Sometimes, when he knew they were going to have one of their illicit meetings, he could hardly concentrate at work. He knew from comments some of his male co-workers said to him that they would like to fuck his daughter.

He took it in good humour, always feeling a little angry that they wanted to have sex with his baby girl, something that only he had done with her. Some of his male co-workers had daughters, and one or two of them were really pretty looking young things, and Doug had often thought about making a pass at one of them, just to see if he could seduce another young girl. But he always decided against it as he realised that the only young girl for him was his own sweet daughter Sara. Though he wouldn’t like to admit it, he was attracted to Sundae, the daughter of his best friend Mike.

“Ok daddy” Sara said “I want to suck you now...” she climbed off his lap. Doug stood up, unzipped his trousers and pulled them and his pants down till they were around his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and kicked away his trousers and pants. He then removed his t-shirt and tossed it onto the floor and sat back down. Sara knelt down in between his legs and as she always did, she kissed the shaft then licked it before taking it all into her mouth and beginning to suck on it. Doug groaned in pleasure, the feeling of Sara’s hot, wet mouth sliding up and down his cock was better than anything else, even head from Kase was second best compared to the blowjob he was getting from Sara. There were times when he wished it was just him and Sara, that way they could suck and fuck all day and all night.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.