Cactus Wren Bridge Club - Cover

Cactus Wren Bridge Club

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lexi has a talent for uncovering sexual scandals, and she doesn't mind breaking a few laws to get to the truth. But what happens when she gets caught?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Reluctant   Mystery   Sharing   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Tuesday June 9

I’ve been spending the summer volunteering at a church workshop to teach kids how to program. I guess I shouldn’t call them kids - they’re mostly early teens, not that much younger than I am. But a year at college really makes high school seem like a different life. I’m not the main teacher - just an assistant - but Ms. Bush has more than her hands full with all of the students.

I enjoy talking with the students, something that Ms. Bush encourages. She hopes I’ll inspire them: the program is open to everyone, but the main focus is to try to get more girls interested in technology.

So I was chatting with Kelly - about the assignment, and the book she’s reading, and maybe a little bit about Miles - when the webcam LED on her laptop came on. “Did you just turn on your camera?” I asked.

“No, it’s broken. It just does that on its own,” Kelly explained.

“Are you sure it’s broken?” I asked. “Are you sure it’s not some kind of spyware?”

Kelly’s eyes went wide at the suggestion. “How can I tell?” She asked nervously.

“Do you mind if I take a look?” I offered. I spent about an hour looking through Kelly’s computer right then, and I found the app responsible. I made a copy of it to dissect on my own time.

The app was a curiosity. It didn’t know how to replicate itself - it wasn’t a virus or a worm. Presumably it had been installed by some sort of Trojan horse installer. It was written in C#, which just isn’t done for this sort of thing. And it was rather shoddily put-together. The strangest part was what it was coded to do with the videos it recorded. It was supposed to put them on a network file share, at an IP address that could only be on a local network somewhere - not the Internet. Somewhere on some network that Kelly uses, there’s a machine with a G drive full of video captures of her.

Wednesday June 10

I deleted the spyware from Kelly’s computer, but told her that it’s possible that other computers on her home network might be infected. She was happy to take me up on my offer to come home with her and take a look. I said I had a research paper to write about how spyware spreads, so she would be doing me a favor.

Kelly was happy to let me poke at the stuff on her network, so I quickly identified her mom’s desktop as the spot that the spyware wanted to deposit its videos. It was locked, but Kelly informed me that her mom keeps all of her passwords written on a yellow pad in the desk drawer. I didn’t tell Kelly that her mom was spying on her. I made busy work until Kelly got bored and wandered off before looking at the G drive.

There was only one file there: a video file. I plugged in my headphones and watched it, mouse pointer hovering over the close box in case Kelly came in at the wrong moment. The video showed Kelly’s family’s living room. The camera must have been over the fireplace or around the TV somewhere. A teen boy came into the room, took off his pants and underwear, and sat on the couch staring at his cell phone. It didn’t look like he knew he was being recorded. He was clearly watching porn. He stroked himself hard to the wet slurpy sounds and moaning coming from his phone.

Once he was ready to go, the boy in the video surprised me. He lay face-down on the couch and worked his dick into the space between the cushions. With a pillow under his chest and his phone in front of his face, he fucked the living room couch. It was weird watching it. For one thing, I’d never seen a guy this young naked before. He was probably 15 - reasonably man-shaped, but there was a smoothness to his butt as it bobbed up and down. His whole body positioning seemed odd, too. It was sort of like watching a guy have missionary sex, but flatter. I have to admit, it did turn me on a little.

For the most part, the boy in the video just kept humping and staring at his phone while moaning, “ugh” over and over. At one point he closed his eyes and muttered, “Oh Pam! Fuck yeah, Pam! Just like that!” Then the girl on his phone started screaming in pleasure. The boy opened his eyes and humped at bunny-rabbit speed for 5 more seconds, and then fell still. He turned off his phone and lay there panting for a few seconds, before getting up, getting dressed, and leaving the room.

The G drive on which I found the video was a removable USB thumb drive. On a whim, I checked for deleted files on the thumb drive. There were a couple, so I recovered them to my own thumb drive for later inspection.

I didn’t tell Kelly about what I had found. There were a lot of unanswered questions, and I didn’t want her jumping the gun by talking to her parents until I figured more out. I thanked her, but told her I might need to look around a little more. I reassured her that her laptop was now safe, although I wasn’t sure that was true.

When I got home I looked at the deleted files that I had recovered. A few were too corrupt to be viewed. A couple were creepy, perhaps, but not horrible: Kelly brushing her teeth in her underwear, or her brother on the phone in swim trunks. But there was one pretty compromising video of Kelly.

It looks like this one was recorded from her laptop on a desk in her bedroom. Kelly started off in pajamas - blue with green hearts and white words of some sort - but she quickly discarded those. Then she moved off camera, and returned clutching a stuffed dolphin, four feet long. She kissed its cheek and said, “Are you ready for me, Jack Sparrow?”

She placed the dolphin on the bed and then climbed on top of it so that the base of the dorsal fin was cutting into her slit and rubbing her clitoris. She whimpered, “mmm,” as she sawed her hips up and down the fin, tickling her cunt with the tiny hairs of the dolphin’s artificial fibers. Her legs were supporting her whole weight, so her butt was tight, flexing with each thrust. Her waist-length hair bounced around while she fucked her toy. Every once in a while I’d see a glimpse of the side of one adolescent breast, and its stiff pink nipple. She didn’t make any noise, but I could tell when she came by the way her butt tightened and her thighs squeezed. After she was done, she threw the dolphin to the other side of the room, put on her pajamas, and crawled into bed.

So it looks like Kelly’s mother takes secret videos of her children masturbating. The videos get put on a portable drive, but they don’t stay there long. So I guess the next questions are: Where is this drive being taken, and what happens to the files once it gets there?

Thursday June 11

I asked Kelly if I could come take a look at her home network again. She said she’s got plans for the rest of this week, but maybe on Monday.

Saturday June 13

I spent the night at Miles’ apartment last night. My mom looked like she was going to object when I told her where I would be, but my dad gave her a look - as if to say, “we talked about this, trust me.”

Miles and I cooked dinner together again. We had fun working together, but the chicken came out a little tough for some reason. Then we watched a bad time travel movie. At first we both gave it our silent attention, but by the end we were constantly ripping on the plot holes and the characters’ stupidity. Some movies are more fun to hate than to like.

When we retired to the bedroom, we took turns removing articles of our clothing and throwing them at each other from ten feet away. It wasn’t anyone’s idea, really; it just happened.Once we were both totally naked, Miles prowled up to me, grabbing my chin in one hand and my cunt in the other, and he kissed me hard. I was ready, instantly - I didn’t need any more foreplay than that.

Miles wouldn’t fuck me right away though, and he wouldn’t let me go down on him. He insisted on licking my pussy extensively to “prep” me. “Last time I almost didn’t give you a chance to come, and I’m not going to make that mistake again,” he said.

He had me pretty far along when he decided to bring his cock into play. Just like before, he positioned me on my side and sat on my leg. Just like before, his cock filled my pussy and his thigh rubbed against my outer sex, to remarkable effect. I came probably 45 seconds later, trying and failing to say the words, “Miles, I’m coming.” I’m pretty sure he got the idea, based on the giant grin on his face. After that, I just enjoyed being fucked for the next few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.