Purpose - Cover

Purpose

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 5: Preparation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Preparation - Trent and Pam had a lovely life together, then Cancer came. Her Trent is gone and she is lost and lonely. Pam needs to find a ‘cause’ and one finds her. You see, Pam was quite the lezzy slut in college and with her one and only gone, she is feeling the itch again. Follow Pam’s exploits as she reverts to her Kitty(licker) persona as she helps the lost ones find themselves. Or do they help each other?! This is a long story, containing as many lesbian permutations as one could find. Enjoy!!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Kitty

We’ll, I’ve kept my promises to Tina and Marnie but now, aside from Agie doing her house manager thing, the house is empty. And I’m lonely ... again!

I have to pull my shit together and not be such a big baby. Agie and I have had a number of discussions regarding upgrades and things that need doing. She’s busy looking after most of them. She’s also looking in to having a service come and do housekeeping for us as well as laundry and dry-cleaning. That’s great because with more people living here, things are piling up.

Agie is also looking at a grocery delivery service as well. It would have never crossed my mind to have that! We’ve been surviving on takeout or restaurant delivery.

We’ve also discussed the idea that we want to support young entrepreneurs, preferably female, that will benefit from an ongoing contract.

The discussions have brought to light the fact that, so far, all are network contains those that are lifestyle oriented or at least friendly in that regard. It’s actually a point that Agie brought it up. I have to say, she surprises me every day with her insight. I know we made the right choice with her.

One area that Agie has some trepidation in, is finding the right IT company for our needs. Having come from the colony, she is, outside of her own needs, unsure of the technology. That item, I am taking the reigns on.

This is the kind of project I need to keep me busy while Tina and Mar are doing their thing. If I don’t take this on poor Agie may find herself unable to fulfill her tasks because someone ... me ... will be fucking her into a big puddle of girl goo!!

Now I have to figure out two things. One, who to get to do the work. Two, where are we gonna put everything!

As to where to put the IT equipment, Agie has requested a workstation in the pantry. Good choice. Close to the kitchen, laundry and both front and back entrances. I’ll keep my desk in my room but I should upgrade. As for the girls, I’ll take one of the quest rooms and put the furniture in my storage locker where my seasonal decor is. So it’s just a matter of calling the movers.

Hmm! Who to get for the work? I’ll call Laurie, head of IT at our old business. She should have some contacts.

“Hey Laurie! It’s Pamela. How’s things?”

“I’m glad to hear. Things are going well for me too. Listen, I’m looking to upgrade my computer needs here at my home ... possibly a home network with all new workstations. I was wondering if you had anyone who’s freelance or a young entrepreneur in the area that could use the business?”

“Oh?! Two or three? That’s great! Um another criteria is that they be female.”

“Yes Laurie, it is sort of another of my projects. I’m trying to help the young women in the area by supporting women owned businesses and helping them flourish.”

“Thank you! I try my best. So that brings it to only one that you know of?! That will give me a place to start anyway. Can you text me her particulars?”

“Thanks Laurie, you’re a godsend! Have a great day! Bye now.”

‘Ping’

Lucy Yi, Jade Cat Computer Specialists LTD. Her phone number and address are also included.

Jade Cat ... a good omen.


Agie

Arrggg! Finding a suitable cleaning service is proving more difficult than I imagined. They either want too much to provide only women or they say you get what you get on a particular day.

Now I’m sitting here trying to get up the courage to call on a classmate or two. Well actually one in particular. I don’t know for certain (mostly because it never mattered before) if she’s bisexual or lesbian. Bev is at a big Hotel chain. Perhaps she has an idea about finding some help.

My real problem is not asking for help but how do I phrase that?! I’m so new to all this this ... being ... liking ... fuck! ... being lesbian, I don’t even know the terms! Shit!!

Oh jeebs! I just swore! Hehe! Twice!

C’mon Agie! You can do this. Just pick up the phone and do it for fucks sake! Oh Gawds! Oh my ... hehe!

“Hey Bev! It Agie ... from school. Do you...”

“You do remember me! Good. Is your Hotel job working out good?”

“Great! Yeah, I’m a house manager at a large private home. More like a small boutique hotel.”

“Yes, very large and in a gated community no less! I’m their first manager. I have to sort out a lot of things they’ve never done before.”

“Yes. Hard work but awesome! So that’s kinda why I’m calling. I’m looking to find a service to do housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning.”

“Bev I’ve found lots of those. This is special. My boss, Mrs Thompson, and the other girls in the home would prefer and all girl staff. So would I for that matter. You see my problem now?”

“What did you say Bev? I couldn’t possibly say! I’ve signed an NDA and can’t give any details of that nature.”

“I can say that we would be looking for a company or group that could do the work on contract and be amenable to those of alternative lifestyles.”

“Yes Bev, I guess I mean your alternative lifestyle.”

“Yes I know I’m lucky! And just to let you know, I didn’t know I enjoyed that lifestyle either until very recently. Can you help me out Bev?!”

“No companies that are local? Ok.”

“A group, you say? I could organize things for them if they could do the work. I’d have to do background and criminal checks and all that on each of them. Then have interviews. If they check out then they’ll have to sign NDA’s.”

“Oh, yeah, two for sure. Maybe three. I’d have to figure workload. It’s early stages right now.”

“You have four that you know work well together? Send me their info and I’ll work on things from my end.”

“Yes that’s it for now. I really appreciate this Bev. Let me know if I can do anything for you.”

“Thank you for saying so! And I’d love to meet for lunch sometime. Give me a couple of weeks to get this job going. Call me and we’ll make a date.”

“You too! Thanks for being so sweet! Later Bev!”

Holy fucking FUCK!!! Did Bev just ask me out?!


Tina

I don’t know what’s going on! JP has asked to speak to me in his office after the lesson on basic sauces. I hope I’m not in shit. Kitty would roast me alive if I fuck this up. I know I haven’t been paying the strictest of attention but the level of classes is so basic. It’s boring, especially since the other class members are a bunch of real newbies. I know I have to go through this though.

Oh, here he comes to check our work.

“Mmm! Tina magnifique! I expected no less mon petite! Remember, after this ... my office. Do not be late.” he says in his pun JP sort of way.

“Of course JP. I won’t be late.”

He looks at me and winks. What was that?! A wink? Shit!


JP hands me a book across his desk. “Read this over and study the practical test in the back. You have two days then I will test you here Thursday afternoon.”

I pick up the book and scan the cover.

Holy fuck! I look from the book to JP and back a couple of times before he speaks, realizing I’m in a bit of shock.

“You are waisted here at this level. You have a right to be bored with the classes. Last week and today have proved that. I suspect this intermediate test will only mildly challenge you.”

I pull my crap together and reply, “Thank you JP but two days?!”

“You can do it. I make it two days as the challenge. The cooking for you at even that level will not be hard for you I suspect,” JP says, indicating the textbook.

“Thank you JP! I’ll work hard but it will fill my nights after class but I’ll try!” I’m thinking how can I pull this off!

“No no! You misunderstand. You are no longer in this class. You will spend the next two days at home in your own kitchen working through the practices. Do you understand?”

I feel a bit dumb not realizing that I was done in the beginners class.

With a blushing face I nod. “Yes JP Thank you.”

“Ah but wait! There is more!”

I’m sure my face is covered in puzzlement.

“I do not wish to add pressure to you but when you pass the intermediate exam things will change for you.”

I was even more puzzled now.

“When you pass you will then be Commis chef for Kitty’s party and then Monday you will be inserted into my advanced class. It comes with apprenticeship as well.” He says with a wink.

I sure that my reaction is appropriate. I squeal, race around the desk and throw myself into him and hug him tight!

He squeezes me back and says, “I am taking this to mean you are anxious to get started, n’est ce pas?! Off with you then! Come in Thursday morning to prep your workstation!”

I turn and run to the door to leave and then remember the textbook. I turn back and JP is holding the book out for me.

Giggling, it take it and head out.


Marnie

“Oh yeah! Right there! Oh Auntie Barb! You’re so good at that! Suck it! Pull that ring!!

Here I thought, after the meeting in her office, we’d at least be able to wait for the party but counting mats in the storage room was just to good to pass up. It wasn’t just me either! We kinda just slammed together and...

“Oh FUCK! Barb ... I hope ... you ... like girl juice ... cause ... here ... it ... CUMS!!!”

I’m holding her by the back of her platinum blonde head as my cunt spasms and spays twat juice all over her face. She must love it because she doesn’t fight. Far from it. She opens her mouth to catch what she can and then instead of pulling away, she drives forward again to suck up the leavings! Gawd she’s fucking sexy!

“My turn!” Barb loudly announces as she pushes me flat and knee walks up my body.

She’d make a great wrestling partner if I had the energy after cuming so hard. Her platinum fuzz patch is right over my face.

She roughly grabs my hair and pulls me to her box as she growls, “Get munching Auntie’s cunt my little dyke slut!!”

I readily comply, especially after she spoke so lovingly!!

Barb has a more mature musky aroma and flavour that I love so much. Earthy and sweet at the same time. Now she’ll really see why the two tongue studs.

She has control of my head as I eat her slot so my hands are free to roam. Barbs B’s are gorgeous in how they droop! I love them and the silver dollar sized areolae with pencil eraser nips. How far will they stretch? Let’s find out!

Barb seems to like aggressive and rough so let’s go there. As I apply suction to her pearl I grab her tits as if they were squeeze bottles. I squish them to make the areolae an nips pop out.

“Oh FUCKING ... GAWD! Yessss!” comes from Barb.

I continue with clit sucking as I squeeze and release her tits repeatedly!!

“Uh uh uh!” Is her response along with pounding my face into her cunt!

I readjust my tit grip as stars jump around in my brain from the face banging I’m receiving. But my mission takes precedence.

I use my thumbs and forefingers to get a firm hold on her nipples and pull hard!!

Many things happen at once. Barb screams incoherently, releases my hair but drives my head to the mat with her cunt. As she drives into my face I bite down around her clit. She starts thrashing and flooding. I’m drowning and don’t fucking care. Barb’s sound has changed to a banshee wale. Then ... silence.

Barb flops forward off of me, face down on the mat. Her ass is elevated slightly, undulating as more cunt cum seeps out. Barb is quietly moaning now.

I regain my equilibrium after near drowning and crawl to her. Both now prone on the mat, facing each other, I see an eye pop open.

“I think we have enough mats!” I say.

Her garbled reply? “Fuck you, slut! Aaannnggh!”

I can help giggling.


Kitty

Shit. It’s almost noon! I have to call this computer wiz and get the ball rolling in that department, then I can get to work sorting the new office spaces this afternoon.

“Yes, hello. Is this Ms Yi? Good. Pamela Thompson here. I’ve had you recommended by a former employee of mine from Thompson Logistics.”

“As a matter of fact it was Laurie! And you did a summer internship two years in a row at my company ... um ... former company?!”

“Yes Trent was my husband. I am that Pamela Thompson. My husband has passed so I’ve given up running it but retain shares. But you don’t need those details.”

Kitty, not like you to over share. Keep on point.

“So I’m interested in your services. I’m looking for the full meal deal. I need implementation, software, hardware, upgrades to a current workstation. Three new workstations and if my current one is too out of date, we’ll replace that as well. I’d also like an ongoing service contract.”

“No Ms Yi, I don’t mess around. Would your company be able to provide all that?”

“Of course you can come by and see what your getting into! I like how you think. I’d rather you know the details before committing than blow smoke up my quiff and give hollow promises.”

“Sorry dear, that’s an expression. Quiff is another term for pussy, but no matter.”

“Threeish? Great! I’ll text you my address.”

“Looking forward to meeting you as well Ms Yi.”

I end the call and chuckle at myself. Did I say quiff?! Hehe!

Speaking of quiff, I wonder if Agie’s is available for lunch?!”


Agie

Ok! Marquee tent is ordered. Check. Checked with JP on the menu for Saturday evening. Check. I wonder who this special guest Chef is? JP laughed when I asked about an erotic ice sculpture. He could barely breathe when I asked for it to be two women 69ing!

The new pool service we’re trialing said they’d have a female maintenance specialist here Friday morning. Check. Regular food and snacks for the weekend are also to arrive Friday morning as well. Check. I’m meeting two of the girls Bev recommended, tomorrow morning and two more in the afternoon. Hopefully I’ll have someone in place for this weekend. Hopefully check.

I can smell Kitty’s perfume and her ... you know ... down there. Oh for fucks sake! I can smell her aroused pussy! I know she is behind me.

Why am I damp?

“Yes Kitty?!” I enquire.

“How did you know?! I was so quiet!”

“You smell wonderful!”

“Agie you say the sexiest things! What are your plans for lunch? I was thinking some taco and then a sandwich!”

That’s odd. Why two types of food? So I ask, “Why tacos and sandwiches?”

Kitty starts to laugh. “You have a lot to learn my young and oh so tasty house manager! Taco is a euphemism for pussy! I’m so fucking horny and I need to eat your sweet slit! Then I’ll be ready for a sandwich. Hopefully you’ll want to eat mine as well!”

I jump up from my desk and enter her space, staring up at her and reply, “Eat what? Your sandwich or your pussy!” grinning hugely.

She grabs my hand and starts pulling me to her bedroom. “Now you’re just teasing your boss!”

I could seriously get used to lunch breaks like these!


Lucy

Holy shit, holy SHIT!

I hope she didn’t hear me shaking?! Did Pamela Thompson of the Thompson Logistics Thompson’s just request a meeting to talk about a contract?!!! Not just some work but a fucking huge ass multilayered long term fucking contract?!!!

Breathe Lulu breathe! This could make your business. I might have to hire staff! Wow! Shit! Staff!!

She knows EVERYBODY!! And who she doesn’t know, she knows people who do! This could be big! No, scratch that, it IS big!!

Ok ... don’t hyperventilate!

A nice rub for your belly Jade Cat! Mom may be out to lunch about the modern world but her suggestion of the luck name and you, you beautiful little jade statue, it now seems to be working!!

Holy shit! Ok. Two and a half hours. Travel time? What’s the address.

Oh my fucking gawds! Of course she lives there! Probably the biggest place in the community too!

Think Lulu think! Start making a list, then home to spruce up and then ... holy fuck!

Paper. I need paper! And a pen!

-Hardware catalogue -latest software listings -is the place prewired or do I run cable -stand-alone workstations or home network -ancillary add-ons -scheduling

What am I talking about?! Scheduling? I’ve got nothing going right now!

Holy fuck!...


AquaJet Pool and Spa Maintenance

“Brown! Get your ass in here!” Sid bellows from his office.

Jen Brown, 20, Midwest athletic farm girl beauty, sticks her head in the doorway. “You want to see me, Sir?”

“Yes I do! I wouldn’t have hollered for ya if I didn’t want to see you! Come in and sit. Cut the Sir shit too will ya. It’s Sid, only Sid.”

Always raised to be polite, “Sorry Sir ... I mean Sid!”

“Right. You been shadowing for a while right?” She nods. “I don’t know who the fuck this lady is but she only wants females to clean her pool. Who does that?! They all want some beef to look at while hubby is away!”

Jen stares at him.

“Ok, so here is the deal. You have a Friday morning appointment at this address for pool and spa maintenance. This is a trial run for us, apparently. She is offering extra on the contract for a ‘woman’s touch’ so don’t fuck it up. I want the contract and if you do good you’ll have the exclusive because I ain’t hirin no more girls! If you do fuck it up somehow, you are done. Is that clear?!”

“Cristal like the pool water, boss!”

“Let’s hope fucken so! And you’ll take my truck for this one. It’s the best we got. Gotta look good in that area of town. Might get us some spin-off.” Sid winks at Jen.

“Don’t worry Sid, I’ll do good!” I’ll get Randy to go through things again just to make sure. I’m shadowing him this week.”

“Good idea, Brown! You tell him from me that he better make sure you’re set for Friday or I’ll have his ass too! Now git!”

“Thanks boss!” she can’t help it!

Jen runs to meet Randy at the truck so she can tell him the good news!


Agie

That was some lunch break! Kitty is a great teacher. So I now know, depending on the presentation, it’s a taco, quiff, quim, twat, cunt, clam, bearded clam, fuck hole ... Gaud! There are so many! And here I’m thinking it’s a vagina or if you want to be really vulgar, a pussy. I was so fucking wrong! Hehe!

All of this more expressive way of speaking sure does keep me juicy though.

I love eating pussy! I have a plan for this evening. I’m going to text everyone to meet in the jacuzzi for a house meeting. Then I want to sample them each in turn. Do we taste different from each other? An inquiring mind wants to know, hehe!

Gawd! Now I’m all mooshy again! And Kitty and I just finished! I love this place! I never knew a life could exist where one feels constant love and sexual arousal in equal measure.

I’ll never ever go back to the old me.

Guess I should go and see how the laundry is doing, seeing how we don’t have any housekeeper to speak of ... wait! I guess I am for now hehe!


Tina

The more I think about it the more excited I get! I’ve got to tell someone soon or I’m going to burst! I hope everyone is home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.