Sara Does Her Daddy II: Oral in the Car - Cover

Sara Does Her Daddy II: Oral in the Car

by Drax

Copyright© 2022 by Drax

Pedo Sex Story: A few months after losing her virginity to her father, Sara Anderson arranges a sexual encounter with him in the car park of the local mall.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Teen Siren   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

14 year old Sara Anderson looked at her reflection in the mirror and frowned, her tits were pressing hard against the material of her bikini, which felt way too tight on her chest. She had been given the bikini by her father 3 months previously, and she worn it every time they had one of their illicit meetings. She liked wearing the bikini, she had even started to wear it instead of underwear. But it had become too small and so she decided to go and buy a new one. She took one last look at her bikini clad body, then moved back to her bed and stripped off the bikini and put it away in her cupboard. She stopped by the mirror and checked out her naked reflection. Her tight 14 year old body was slim and smooth, her breasts were firm and jiggled about when she walked and didn’t wear a bra. She saw a scratch on her left titty and smiled, her daddy had done that to her last night when he had bitten her breast while they fucked. She rubbed the marks gently, they didn’t hurt and were starting to fade away. She put on a pair of panties and a bra, then slipped into a pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt. She grabbed her jacket from the dresser along with her purse then headed out of her room. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed a note pinned to the microwave door, she picked it up and read it.

“Had to go out baby girl” she read to herself “But I will pick you up at the corner near the mailbox at half past nine” the note was signed ‘Love Daddy’.

She smiled as she slipped the note into her jeans pocket. She looked at the clock and swore “Crap, I’m gonna be late” she muttered as she grabbed her keys and raced out the front door, slamming behind her as she left.

As Doug Anderson drove down the street, little else occupied his mind except getting to the mailbox on time, not that he had any mail to post. As he neared the mailbox, he breathed a massive sigh of relief when he saw that the parking spot opposite the mailbox was free. He pulled into the parking spot, turned the engine off and waited. This illicit meeting was not going to be as risky as their illicit meetings at home were, but Doug was still nervous and his heart still thumped in his chest. He though about Sara and how she wanted to increase the frequency of their illicit meetings, but as much as he wanted to increase the frequency of their illicit meetings, he had to say no, saying that their current arrangement would have to do. Sara was not pleased about it, but she knew her father was right. Neither of them wanted to run the risk of getting caught. Doug has already begun to think of ways he could increase the frequency of their illicit meetings, most of them involved driving Sara to school and picking her up each afternoon and running her to the mall and back. So far, it had worked out very nicely.

As she walked down the street, Sara saw her father’s car parked opposite the mailbox, her flat belly filled with butterflies as she approached the car. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that her father was alone in the car. She paused at the street corner, momentarily caught off guard by a wave of butterflies in her stomach, which she was always got when meeting with her father. As she moved towards the car, her knees slightly trembled at the thought of what they would soon be doing. She paused, took a few deep breaths and continued towards the car.

Doug nearly jumped out of his skin when Sara knocked on the passenger side window. She opened the door and got in.

“Hi daddy” Sara said, closing the door.

“Hi baby” he replied “Ready to go to the mall?” he asked.

“Of course Daddy” she replied.

“Let’s wait until we’re out of the area” Doug said as he drove away from the mailbox “That way there’s no chance of us getting caught”.

Sara nodded and replied “Good idea daddy”. Sara relaxed in the passengers seat for the short drive out of the area. Since they had decided to increase frequency of their illicit meetings, most of them now occurred in the car on the way to and from school and when Sara went to the mall, the latter of which happened more and more. They never did anything in the mall, they always did it in the car-park, providing her father could get a nice quiet spot where they could have some privacy. When they stopped at a set of traffic lights, Doug unzipped his trousers and at once Sara could see his cock was nice and hard for her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.