Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil - Cover

Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil

Copyright© 2022 by Drax

Episode 63: A Fatty Fuck & A Chinese Takeout

Pedo Sex Story: Episode 63: A Fatty Fuck & A Chinese Takeout - Welcome to the “Confessions From Boarding School” series. The stories contained here-in will be detailing the sexual adventures and shenanigans I got up to and involved with while I was at and after I left boarding school.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   TransGender   School   Cheating   Incest   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

My next sexual escapade came the very next day after my meeting with Alexa. I’d just finished breakfast and was checking out the women on the website. There were more than a few women who took my fancy. The one that took my fancy the most was a South African nurse called Melissa. It stated on her profile that she was looking for some casual sex and that she liked fucking standing up. But before I could message her, I got a message from Eliza:

Hello my favourite patient, I have a favour to ask. Would you check out the girl in the picture and let me know if you’ll see her. She’s been feeling depressed of late and could do with cheering up

I was a little annoyed at not being able to message Melissa, but when Eliza asked me to meet someone like this, they were usually half-decent looking. I clicked on the picture and saw it was of a rather chunky-looking girl called Jacquline wearing a two-piece swimsuit. She was actually not that bad looking, so my annoyance and not being able to message that hot south African nurse was abated. I then replied to Eliza’s message:

Hello Dr. Hot-Stuff, she’s not that bad looking and I’d be more than happy to meet her

As I sent the message, I did not have long to wait for Eliza’s reply:

Thank-you Jay, I appreciate this. She’ll be in the office in 5 minutes

I got up and put the iPad in the draw. I grabbed my lanyard, slid into my sandals and left the room. As I headed out of the ward, I could feel the eyes of some of the nurses on my ass; and I enjoyed it very much I must say. I left the ward and headed for the elevator and was able to get to the office without being seen. I sat down on the couch and waited for Jacquline to arrive; and as I did I realised that she would be the first larger girl I’ve fucked since Olivia back at Brentford Court. I did not have anything against larger girls, its just that I’d only ever known and had fucked Olivia. I was not opposed to having sex with larger girls its just that I’d only ever known Olivia.

I was shaken from my thoughts when someone knocked on the office door and opened it. “You must be Jay” Olivia said as she stepped into the office, closing the door behind her “I’m Jacquline”. I stood up and shook her outstretched hand and replied “It’s nice to meet you”. There was a brief moment of silence, which was broken when Jacquline asked “So, can we get undressed?”. I nodded and replied “Of course; whatever you want to do is what we’ll do”. As we began to undress, Jacquline asked “You don’t mind getting down to business right away do you?”. I kicked off my sandals and replied “If its what you want then that is just fine with me”. She smiled and told me “I really appreciate you seeing me Jay”.

“It’s my pleasure” I reply “I’m always ready to see a pretty girl”. In just a few moments, both of us stood totally naked. “You think I’m pretty?” Jacquline asked, putting her hands on her hips, to which I replied “Yes; why shouldn’t I?”. She looks me up and down and can’t help but smile. “You look so good” Jacquline say as she steps up and strokes my rock hard cock “Do you really think I look as good?”. I look her up and down; she is about the same size as Olivia was. “Indeed you do” I say as I reach out and put my hands on her tits “Anyone who says otherwise is an ass”. I gently rub and squeeze her tits as she gently strokes my cock. Like Olivia, Jacquline was a good looking girl.

She then let go of my cock and pulled me into a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around me. I held her gently as we kissed, enjoying the feeling of her bum in my hands. I had to admit that Jacqueline was a dam good kisser and that her bum felt good in my hands. “Can we get on the bed?” she asked, breaking the kiss, to which I replied “Whatever you want to do is what we’ll do”. She looked at me then said “In that case, sit down I want to suck your dick”. We moved to the armchair and I sat down while Jacquline knelt down in front of me. “Your cock looks so fucking good” she says as she kisses the shaft “I’m going to have to see how it tastes”. She kisses the head then takes it all into her mouth.

She clamps her lips around the base and stayed like that for a few moments as she used her tongue to lick the shaft. She then began to slowly bob her head up and down as she began the blowjob. I sat back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the chubby girl sucking my cock. As Jacquline’s head bobbed up and down my cock, I wondered why I’d never come across more fat or tubby girls before. It had never really occurred to me before but with the exception of Olivia and now Jacquline, all of the girls and women I’d been with had been slim or skinny. I was not opposed to fucking fat or chubby girls, its just that I’d only ever known two in my entire life, with the second one currently sucking my dick.

As she continued to suck my engorged fuck tool, I could not help but be reminded of the last time I was with Kara. I’d had more sexual encounters on Ditch Day than at any other single time at Brentford Court. I was shaken from my thoughts when Jacquline stopped the blowjob and asked “Am I doing OK so far? This is my first blowjob after all”. I was not that surprised that this was her first blowjob. “You’re doing good” I told her as she started bobbing her head up and down “Oh you’re off to a great start”. For the first time having a cock in her mouth, Jacquline was doing good. I sat back, closed my eyes and enjoyed Jacquline’s sophomore blowjob. I enjoyed being sucked off while I was sat in a chair as it seemed more erotic.

As I have mentioned before, Jacqueline is not a bad looking girl and could not figure out why she’d not been able to get a guy. Even for a larger girl she was good looking so no-one wanting to fuck her had actually worked out in my favour. “For the first time having a cock in your mouth, you’re doing spot on” I tell her after a few minutes of being blown off. She stops the blowjob and says “Thank-you for the compliment”. She kisses the tip then resumes sucking me off. I was tempted to hold her head as she sucked me but did not as she was doing so good on her own. She continued sucking me for a few more moments before she stopped the blowjob and asked “Can I get on you? As long as you don’t mind fucking a fat girl”.

I then reply “Of course you can; and your gorgeous so why wouldn’t I want to fuck you”. She gets up and climbs into my lap, and as she fists my cock to her cunt, I place my hands on her hips. “Oh this feels SO fucking good” she says as she sinks down my cock; I sigh in pleasure as we begin slowly fucking. “We’ll go as fast or as slow as you want” I tell her, to which she replies “This pace is just fine”. As she rides my cock, I put my hands on her tits and rub them gently; they are pretty decent looking boobies for a larger girl. I leaned forward and kissed Naomi’s tits gently. “Oh that feels good” Jacqueline says, groaning in pleasure “Lick and suck my titties Jay, they are all for you”.

With a smile on my face, I did just that and kissed, licked, and sucked Jacqueline’s titties gently as she continued to slowly bounce up and down on my cock. For the next few minutes, we just fucked in silence, with the only noises being our grunts and groans of pleasure. And as we fucked, I could not help but be reminded of Olivia. I’d only fucked her once before she left school due to being bullied, which was not right. She was a nice and kind person who did not deserve the crap she had to put up with. When she left, not only was I was genuinely upset I was furious with those that had bullied her. “When you’re ready, I want you to cum in me” Jacqueline told me “Cum up inside me”.

I nodded and replied “When I cum, all of it will be shot up inside your cunt”. She leans down and kisses me passionately, and as she does something happened that has only happened twice before, Eliza opened the door to the office and stepped in. “ELIZA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, GET OUT” Jacqueline says covering her tits with her hands “I’M FUCKING BUSY”. Eliza smiles and replies “Sorry for the interruption, but your parents are here to pick you up Jacqueline”. The naked girl groaned and asked “Already? They were supposed to be at lunch and drink for another hour at least”. Eliza shrugged and said “They’re in my office waiting for you”. Jacqueline looked at me and said “Sorry Jay, we have to cut this short”.

I nodded and replied “I understand”. Eliza turned her back to us and said “I’ll give you some privacy”. Jacqueline got off my lap and the two of us quickly got dressed. “I hope I can see you again in the very near future” she said, to which I replied “You know where I am whenever you want to come see me”. Eliza turned back to face us and said to me “Sorry about this Jay”. I shrugged and replied “It’s OK doctor, these things occasionally happen”. She winks at me as she leaves with Jacqueline; who blows me a kiss before the door closes. Once I was alone in the office, I checked to make sure that the office was neat and tidy, which it was since we had only used the armchair.

I turned out the lights and left the office, closing the office door behind me as I left. As I headed back up to the ward and my room, I was thankful that I was not seen by anyone. When I got back to my room, I laid on my bed, and I did not have long to wait before Eliza came into my room. “Sorry about your fuck with Jacqueline got interrupted” She said “Her parents came back rather earlier than expected”. I smiled and replied “As annoying as it is, these things happen and it can’t be helped”. Eliza smiled and then told me “If I could stay here and make it up to you I would, but as I can’t I have someone who can”. Before I could ask who she was talking about, the door opened and a hot Chinese girl stepped in.

“Have fun” Eliza says with a wink. She leaves the room and the girl just stands at the bottom of the bed. “I am here to serve you” She says softly “My name is Ling”. I got out of bed and looked at her, feeling my cock getting hard once again. She was 5ft 9in tall, had brown eyes, black hair and impressive 30E boobs. “You look very hot” I tell her, to which she replies “Thank-you sir, I am here to please you”. I stepped back and sat in the armchair and told her “Get undressed”. She silently obeyed, she stripped out of her clothes and was now stood before me naked. “You can use me like you used Perlita” she tells me “I am yours to use and abuse”. As I got up from the armchair I looked her up and down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.