Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil - Cover

Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil

Copyright© 2022 by Drax

Episode 46: A Nurse Sucks And A MILF Massage

Pedo Sex Story: Episode 46: A Nurse Sucks And A MILF Massage - Welcome to the “Confessions From Boarding School” series. The stories contained here-in will be detailing the sexual adventures and shenanigans I got up to and involved with while I was at and after I left boarding school.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   TransGender   School   Cheating   Incest   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

When I awoke the next morning, I was a little disappointed that Eliza wasn’t still in bed next to me. There was a note left on the bedside table, I picked it up and read it:

Good morning there cutie boy, sorry I’m not there to see you when you wake up but I had an early shift this morning. I’ll see you later on this afternoon.

I smiled and put the note in the bedside drawer. I understood perfectly why she had to leave it as she had work; but I was also looking forward to seeing her later on. After I’d had breakfast of bran-flakes, OJ and coffee, I decided to go for a walk. After getting dressed, I got my sandals on and grabbed my lanyard and headed out. But before I could leave the ward, A nurse came up to me, handed me a note and said “This message was left for you this morning”. As the nurse walked away, I looked at the message and it read:

Hello baby-boy, I just thought I’d let you know that I’ve spoken with Eliza and I will be able to come and see you in hospital later on tonight. I’ll be able to spend the night with you as Christina is spending the night with friends. I am looking forward to spending the night with you.

I looked at the clock on the wall and was relieved that Maria would be several hours before I met her again. I was now looking forward to tonight as I would be able to spend it with Maria. I decided to go for a walk to kill some time before Maria arrived. I went into my room and got my lanyard and as before I felt the eyes of some of the nurses on my bum, which was nice. After heading to the shop and grabbing a soda, I decided to head to the upper level where I could just sit and watch as people came and went. As I headed to the upper level, I heard a familiar voice call out “Hey there Jay”. I turn around and see Nurse Narbassa heading towards me. “Hello Angeli” I replied with a smile.

She stepped up to me, took me by the hand and said, “The office, lets go”. I nodded and replied “Never argue with a beautiful nurse”. Holding my hand, she led me back downstairs and to the office, thankfully we were not seen by anyone. “You still look good” Angeli said, licking her lips as she closed the door “Now loose the clothes”. I smiled and replied, “No problem”. I kicked off my sandals and promptly dropped my trousers. “Very nice” Angeli says licking her lips as she watches my cock as it fell out to a straight-out position after being released from the containment of my pajama bottoms. I took off the top and tossed it aside and stood before Angeli totally naked.

“So, what do you want to do first?” I asked; Angeli indicated that I should take a seat, so I did. “I just need to get into something more comfortable” Angeli said to me “I won’t be long”. I watched as she then stripped out of her uniform and stood before me as naked as I was. “You look so hot” I said to her as she sat in the armchair next to me “Whatever you want to do is just fine with me”. She wrapped her arms around me and told me “Let’s just hug; I’ve had a hard shift and all I want to do now is cuddle up with you”. I held her gently and replied with “Then that is what we’ll do”. I always found that it was always best to let the woman or girl I’m with decide what we do first.

As we cuddled, a thought entered my mind; what if someone came into the office while we were there. “Have you booked the office?” I asked, to which Angeli replied “Indeed I did; no-one is going to keep me from using you”.

As we cuddled, I kept one hand on her firm ass, which felt just right. After a few minutes of naked cuddling, Angeli looked at me and said “OK, enough cuddling, I want you up inside me”. She got off the chair then got back on and straddled my waist. She reached down and fisted my cock to her cunt-hole, placing the tip just inside “Hold my waist” she told me, and that is what I did at the same time she slid down my cock, taking it all in one move. “As we did last time, no talking; I want to fuck in silence and take this nice and slow”. I nodded but otherwise remained silent. I did not mind Angeli telling me that she wanted to fuck in silence. I occasionally liked to fuck in quiet.

Sometimes I like the silence of a room that is broken by the sounds of two bodies slapping against each other in the tender act of fucking. I leaned back in the chair and enjoyed the feeling of the Philippine nurse riding my cock. As I held her waist gently, I could not help my mind drifting to Ariadne. The last time I had sex with her at school was in the armchair in the clubhouse. I did miss Ariadne so very much and would always love her with all my heart; and would love to get back with her if I could. But as she had been taken from me by Leanne and was now in jail, I knew that she would never come back to me. I was shaken from my thoughts about my former girlfriend by Angeli leaning down and sticking her tongue into my mouth.

“Don’t go zoning out on me” Angeli says, breaking the kiss “I want you focused on me”. I smiled and replied “Sorry about that, I got caught up in enjoying your cunt to much”. Angeli did not reply and remained silent, which was fine with me. She pulled my head towards her tits, so I took the hint and licked and kissed her titties. She wrapped her legs around my waist and began to grind down on my harder and faster than she had been doing. Either she was close to cumming or she was just riding me harder than before because it felt good to her. After a few minutes of silent fucking and titty kissing and licking, I felt the familiar tingling in my cock which meant I was going to cum soon.

“I’m almost there” I told Angeli as I sat back. “Keep it back” Angeli told me “Don’t cum before I do”. I nodded but otherwise did not say anything. After Angeli bounced on my cock for a few more moments, I could feel the cum building within my ball and I also knew that I would not be able to hold back much longer. “I’m almost there” I tell Angeli “I can’t hold back for much longer”. I groaned as I did my best not to cum, Angeli pulled my head forward and put it onto her titties. “Lick my titties” She groaned at me “Kiss and lick my titties”. I did as she told me and I licked and kissed her titties. A few moments later, Angeli could not hold back any longer. “I’M CUMMING” she cried out “I’M CUMMING OH FUCK ME I’M CUMMING”.

Hearing her scream that and feeling her cum brought me to the edge of cumming. “I’m going to cum” I grunted through gritted teeth “Oh god I’m going to cum...” And a few seconds later, I did just that. “I’M CUMMING IN YOU” I groaned out in pleasure as my cock shot its load into Angeli’s cunt. Angeli made sure she stayed on my cock until the last drop of my cum had left my cock and was safely inside her cunt. For a few moments, neither of us moved or said anything as we both came down. “Wow ... that was spot on” I say, breaking the silence. Angeli smiled as she brought her face down and stuck her tongue into my mouth. “You were just right” she says, breaking the kiss “Just what I needed”.

For a few moments, neither of us moved and I kept my hands on her slim waist. “We should get dressed” Angeli says as she climbs off my cock. “I agree” I reply as I get up from the armchair. It does not take us long to get dressed, after which Angeli says to me “You were good; it always makes me feel good when you cum inside me”. I smile and reply “I’m glad you enjoyed me Nurse”. As we head out of the office, Angeli turns to me and says “I can’t see you for a few days, but when I’m free I’ll message you”. I nod and reply “I’ll look forward to getting up you again”. As she turned and walked away, I looked at her ass and wondered if next time we had a meeting she’d consider letting me get up it.

I turned and headed away, stopping at the shop to get a coke and a sandwich before I headed back to the ward. I stopped on my way back to enjoy my sandwich and coke at the upper level where I could just sit and watch as people came and went. As I ate my sandwich and sipped my coke, I repressed a yawn as I did not realized just how tired I was. Not wanting to call asleep where I was, I finished my Coke and sandwich and went back to the ward. I went top my room where I got in bed and soon found myself taken by the loving grip of sleep. I awoke sometime by Dr. Hellruy as she had come to check my blood pressure and take my temperature. “Hello beautiful” I say as I yawn and sit up in bed. “Hello cutie-pie” she says in return.

“So, have you come to see me?” I asked as I pulled the bed covers aside. “I wish I had” She replied as she applied the blood pressure cuff “But this is one time where I am rushed off my feet”. As she stood beside the bed and checked my blood pressure, I reached out and put my hand on her bum. “If you do that, your blood pressure will go up” She says with a smile, to which I reply “Of that I would not mind one bit”. As she checked my blood pressure, I kept gently squeezing her bum. “Your blood pressure is a tad high” she tells me as she removes the blood pressure cuff “But that is to be expected”. I did not want to remove my hand from Eliza’s ass as it felt too good to just let go.

“I’ll be back to see you later” Eliza tells me “You’ll still have plenty of juice left for Maria”. She leans down and kisses me gently then says “I’ll see you later”. I let go of her bum and reply “I look forward to it”. She smiles at me once more before she leaves the room. Once I was on my own, I could not help but smile; I was going to have a booty call with Dr. Hellruy later on that day then that night I would be spending the night in bed with Maria, the hot Ukrainian MILF whose teenage daughter I’d fucked previously. At least this time I would not take ill and would be able to fuck Maria. There was one thing about this that confused me, and that was how they would explain Maria spending the night in the hospital.

But I dismissed the thought as soon as I had it as if Dr. Hellruy had arranged this then I would have nothing to fear. I did wonder though if I’d get the chance to spend the night with Maria at her house as we were going to do last time. Maybe I could talk her and Christina into a threesome, the idea of which only made me even hotter for them both. My cock was now rock hard after having groped and been kissed by Dr. Hellruy and thinking about Maria and the possibility of a threesome with her and he daughter, I briefly considered tossing myself off but I did not have time to as Nurse Lynch came into my room. “Hello Nurse” I said with a smile. “Hello Jay” she says as she closes the door and slides the blind down.

“Get in the armchair, drop ‘em and sit down” she says to me. I get off the bed and move to the armchair; I drop my trousers and sit down. Nurse Lynch comes over and stares at my erect cock for a few moments before she kneels down in front of me. “As much as I want to, I can’t fuck you as I’m on call” she tells me as she gently rubs my cock “But I can and will blow you”. She puts her hands on my thighs, leans down and takes my cock into her mouth in one go. She kept her lips clamped around the base of my erect fuck tool for a few moments, licking the shaft with her tongue. “Oh that feels good” I say Oh god that feels fucking good”. She then began bobbing her head up and down my cock.

I put my hands on the armrests of the chair and closed my eyes, enjoying the oral ministrations of Nurse Lynch. As I sat there in pleasure, I could not help but think about Vanessa, which confused me. Why would my mind drift to that admittedly hot retard while I was being blown off by a hot Irish nurse?. I long ago gave up trying to figure out why my brain drifted to certain topics at odd times such as this one, but occasionally I did try and figure out why. The last time I was with Vanessa all we did was fuck, she didn’t give me a blowjob. I was shaken out of my thoughts of Vanessa when Nurse Lynch bit my cock gently. I looked at her and she smiled as much as she could with my cock in her mouth.

For a few moments, we locked eyes as she bobbed her head up and down my engorged fuck-tool. After a moments of eye contact, she returned her full attention to my cock. There was something that I found so erotic about watching as a girl sucks you off. I find that sometimes it can make the blowjob feel even better. I gently took hold of Nurse Lynch’s head and I sped her up, I slowed her down, while she continued to do her best to suck, slurp, and lap at the slab driving in and out of her face. I let go of her head and leaned back as Nurse Lynch insisted that every millimeter of my flesh that was my cock get within her servicing lips. She was doing such a good job sucking me, I felt the familiar tingling in my cock.

This meant only one thing; I was going to cum soon. “Oh god, I’m going to cum” I groan “I’m going to cum”. And a few seconds later that is what I did; my cock exploded its load of hot cum into her waiting mouth. She clamped her mouth around the base of my spasming cock and kept it there until my fuck-tool had deposited the last of its load into her mouth. For a moment, she stayed where she was then she took her mouth off my cock and kissed the head gently. I looked at Nurse Lynch, smiled and told her “That was fucking amazing”. She smiled and replied “I’m glad you liked it”. She got up off the floor and grabbed a can of coke I’d left on the bedside table, she opened it and took a swig.

I knew that she was swilling it around to get the cum from her mouth. She then swallowed the coke and took another swig and swallowed this one to. “You were as good as always” she says with a smile “Just spot fucking on”. I stood up and pulled my trousers and pants up and replied “You were just fantastic my Irish belle”. That was the best blowjob I’d had in an few days and I wished I could have got up inside her cunt, but duty calls. “I’ll see you again later” she says as she heads to the door “Stay hard for me baby boy”. She winked at me then left the room, closing the door behind her. I smiled at sat back down in the armchair. Nurse Lynch gave really good head and I could not wait until the chance I got to get up inside her cunt.

I got up from the chair and grabbed my iPad and sat back down. As I was about to spend a few hours playing Territorial Io, I got an unusual email. What made it unusual was that it was clearly about a meeting, but it did not come from the website. I opened the email and it read as follows:

Hey there; I’ve heard about you from a friend of mine that you are up for some naked fun. If you are up for it, just reply to this email and we can arrange a time and place.

I did not know what to make of the email, so I forwarded it to Dr. Hellruy:

Hello doc, I’ve just received this email and do not know if its genuine

Once I’d sent the email, I did not have long to wait for a reply:

Hey there cutie, it is genuine and from a trusted friend; enjoy her

I was relieved that it was a genuine email so I replied back to it:

Hello, I just got your message. When and where did you want to meet?

I was slightly nervous as this did not come from the website, but Dr. Hellruy said it could be trusted and I saw no reason to disbelieve her. A few moments later, I got a reply:

Fourth floor, Room 206 and ASAP

I did not know where that room was but I did not think it would take to long for me to find it. So I replied:

I’m on my way and I’ll be there in a few minutes.

I got a reply almost immediately:

I’ll be there waiting for you

I got up and put my iPad away and grabbed my lanyard and slipped into my sandals and headed out of my room. And as always, as I passed the Nurses Station, I could feel their eyes on my ass as I left the ward and as always I enjoyed it. I headed to the elevator and went to the fourth floor. I looked around and after a few minutes of looking, I soon founds my way to the corridor where Room 206 was. I took a breath then knocked on the door and went in. Waiting for me there was a woman who looked to be in her mid to late 30s. She was wearing a matching red lace bra and panties and admittedly looked hot for her age. “You must be Jay” she says with a smile and an outstretched hand “I’m Daisy”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.