Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil - Cover

Confessions From a Boarding School Pupil

Copyright© 2022 by Drax

Episode 26: A Bath And A Kiss

Pedo Sex Story: Episode 26: A Bath And A Kiss - Welcome to the “Confessions From Boarding School” series. The stories contained here-in will be detailing the sexual adventures and shenanigans I got up to and involved with while I was at and after I left boarding school.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Teen Siren   TransGender   School   Cheating   Incest   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Massage   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I was sat at home in the living room watching a documentary about ‘Teachers Gone Bad’ which was on one of the satellite channels. My mother had left for work 20 minutes previously and I was looking forward to having a nice quiet day at home on my own. I got up when the documentary went for the commercials and went into the kitchen to get myself a coffee. And no sooner had I got the coffee out of the cupboard then the phone wrang. I ignored it as I made myself a coffee. Thankfully it stopped before I got back into the living room, but it started before I could sit back down. “Oh for FUCKS SAKE” I curse as I walk over to the phone “Hello?”. The voice on the other end of the phone was my boss, Leanne.

“Hey there” she says in a sultry and seductive voice “Are you up for some sexy fun?”. After spending the night with her, I was eager to get up inside her again as soon as I could. “I’d love to, but I can’t” I tell her “I’m home alone and can’t go to your place”. What I had just told her was indeed the truth; I could not leave the house to go to Leanne’s place, despite my aching cock telling me otherwise. “Well, I have a solution to that” Leanne replies “I can come to you”. Now that was something that I had not considered; it would be good to fuck my boss in my own bed. “OK” I replied “I’m free now”. Her response was “I’m on my way; I’ll be there in 10 minutes; bye”.

Once she’d hung up, I went upstairs and made sure my room was tidy, which it was. I also made sure that the bathroom was also tidy, which like my bedroom it was. I went back downstairs to wait for Leanne to arrive and found that I could not concentrate on anything as I was to excited; I was going to be getting laid with my boss who was also my lover. I did not know what to do with myself as I waited for Leanne to arrive. I nearly had a heart attack when the phone wrang. “Hello?” I said, and was relieved when my mother replied “Just thought I’d check in and see how you’re doing?”. I replied with “I’m doing just fine enjoying the peace and quiet”. I was annoyed at her for having rung me but she did not know.

She did not know that I was waiting for my boss to show up so we could fuck. “As long as you’re OK, that’s all that matters” mother said “I’ll talk to you later; bye”. I was grateful when she hung up as I could now wait for Leanne to arrive in peace and quiet. As I waited for Leanne to arrive, an unexpected thought entered my mind; what if Leanne got pregnant by me? I know it was an odd thought but it just popped into my head. I suppose if I did get her pregnant then she’d have to pass it off as the result of a one night stand and not the result of fucking her underage boyfriend. I did not want kids and did not like to admit it but if Leanne WAS knocked up, I’d drop her like a hot stone.

I did not have very long to wait as less than 5 minutes later, I heard a car pull into our driveway. I got up and went to the back door and smiled when I saw Leanne getting out of the car. “Hey there” She says as she kisses me gently “It’s good to see you again”. As we went inside, I put my hand on her bum and replied “It’s good to see you again to”. As I closed the door, Leanne pushed me up against it, stuck her hand into my pyjama bottoms. As she squeezed my cock, she also kissed me passionately. I put my hands on her bum which felt good even through her jeans. We kissed like this for a few moments, before Leanne broke the kiss and said “Let’s go right to bed”.

I nodded and said “Now that sounds like a plan”. Taking my hand in hers, she led me into the hallway and upstairs. “So, what do you want to do first?” I asked as we got to the top of the stairs. Leanne looked around but by the look on her face she obviously had an idea. “Can we try something?” She asked. “Of course, we can” I replied “What is it?”. She pointed to the bathroom and asked “Can we take a bath together? I’ve always wanted to try that”. I nod and reply “Taking a bath together sounds fun”. Leanne then said “Let me run the bath; I’ll let you know when it’s ready”. I nodded and answered “OK”. We kissed briefly before I went into my room to get changed.

I decided that I would get undressed and wear just a towel wrapped around my waist. I got undressed as fast as I could and got a clean towel from my desk and wrapped it around my waist. As I sat on the end of my bed, I smiled at what I was about to do with my boss. I was going to take a bath with her and afterwards we’d end up in bed. “Oh, how sweet life is” I say to myself as I notice my cock is now as hard as it could possibly get. I was interrupted when Leanne called out “IT’S READY”. I got up and went to the bathroom. And when I opened the bathroom door and when I saw Leanne stood there wearing nothing but a towel, my cock ached to get inside her right then and there.

“You look good” I say as she enters the bathroom “Wearing just a towel suits you”. She looks at me, looking me up and down. “You look pretty hot yourself” she says, rubbing my chest gently “Can I see you minus the towel?”. I nod and reply with a smile “Only if you do the same”. She nodded and said “A fair compromise”. At the same time, we both dropped our towels and stood before each other totally naked. “Wow...” was all I could say as I looked at the naked middle-aged woman stood before me. “Yeah, you look good” Leanne sighed as she sat on the edge of the bath. “Your cock looks nice” she told me “Can I touch it?” she asked, to which I replied “Of course you can”.

She looked at it and then opened her mouth, leaned forward and enveloped it. Leaning against the wall, I had to fight to stop my knees buckling as my middle-aged boss bobbed her head up and down my cock. “OK, that should have got you in the mood” Leanne says, stopping the blowjob “Let’s get in before the water gets cold”. “A good idea” I say with a smile. I got into the hot bath and sit down. Leanne then stepped into the bath then, turned her back to me then sat down between my legs. I wrapped my arms around her and said “This is going to be so good”. Leanne leaned back and could feel my cock poking her in the back. “Every woman should take a bath with her boyfriend every now and then” she says.

“This is just the first of many baths we’ll take together” She adds as I squeeze her tits gently. She was right on the money with that statement. I already wanted to take more baths with her and maybe a few showers as well. I used one hand to rub Leanne’s flat belly while I used the other hand to gently rub and squeeze her middle-aged titties. We just lay there together in the bath for a while, just holding each other gently. Now this was the first time that I’d taken a bath with anyone and I have to say that it was a fantastic feeling and something that I would have to try with Brook when next she babysat for me. “Oh god I fucking love you Jay” Leanne tells me. I reply with “And I love you to Leanne”.

I smiled and leaned forward, kissing her neck. I kissed Leanne’s neck gently while I used both hands to squeeze and rub her tits firmly but gently. We stay like this for a few minutes, just enjoying the feeling of the hot water on our bodies. After a few minutes, Leanne turns around and wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her waist gently. We leaned close to each other and our lips met for the first time. As my tongue entered Leanne’s mouth, my cock ached to get inside her. As we kissed, I slid my hands down her waist, onto her hips then around onto her bum. It felt good as I squeezed it firmly but gently, kneading her round middle-aged ass gently.

“Shall we fuck now?” She asked, breaking the kiss, to which I replied “Oh yes we should”. She raised herself up as I positioned my cock at her cunt-hole and said “Ready?”. She did not answer instead she slid down my cock slowly and in one go. This was the first time that I’d fucked someone in the bath and so far I was liking it very much. Leanne leaned down and kissed me gently but other than that we remained silent. Even though I was inside my boss, I had to admit that I still found it a little hard to believe what I was doing with her. I was only an innocent 14-year-old boy who was fucking his middle-aged boss in the bath. My life was going absolutely fucking amazing.

“I love you” Leanne says as she looks down at me, to which I reply “And I love you to Leanne”. After that brief moment of conversation, we resumed fucking in silence; with the only sound coming from the sound of our bodies made in the water and when they slapped against each other. As I was enjoying the bath fuck so much, I made a mental note to ask Brook if she wanted to try fucking in the bath. For the next few minutes, the fuck was taken slowly as we wanted it to last for as long as we could get it to. I did not mind if we occasionally took it slow when we fucked as I also liked to make it last; I also enjoyed quick fucks just as much, just like those I often had with Kara back at school.

Take Leanne for example, she was my middle-aged boss with who I both enjoyed banging out a quicky or taking my time with her. There were other girls that I fucked however they wanted, such as Brook. Most of the time I was more than content to fuck however the girl or woman wanted to. Like I was doing with Leanne right then and there in the bath. I was shaken out of my thoughts when Leanne leaned down and sucked on my neck, giving me a hickey. “I’m almost there” I tell her, which she responds with “Me to ... OH GOD HERE I COME”. And a few seconds later, she did just that, crying out that “MY UNDERAGERE BOYFRIEND IS MAKING ME FUCKING CUM”. Before I could cry out in pleasure, Leanne leaned down and kissed me.

And it was just a few short moments later, I felt my cock explode its load of hot cum up her middle-aged cunt. My cum was shot up inside my boss’ willing cunt. As I felt my cock shoot the last of its cargo into Leanne, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly, our tongues rubbing against each other as I climaxed. We kissed for a few moments as we came down the high of cumming, then Leanne broke the kiss and told me “That was fucking amazing; I really do love you”. I reply back with “Yeah, it was. And I love you to”. We kiss passionately for a few more moments before Leanne breaks the kiss tells me “I think we should get out now, the water is not as hot as it was”.

I nodded and replied “Now that is a good idea, we can towel dry each other in my room”. With a smile Leanne got off my cock and stepped out of the bath, I followed close behind her and pulled the plug. “I’ve got the towels” she says. I followed her out of the bathroom and into my bedroom where I closed the blinds and stepped up to my naked boss. She handed me a towel and we began to dry each other off. We towelled each other off, making sure to take our time. I paid special attention to her bum and she paid special attention to my cock. It felt good towelling each other off and we were soon dry. “So, what shall we do now?” I asked as we tossed the towels onto the floor.

“Get on the bed” she tells me “We’ve just fucked so now lets just kiss”. I did as she told me and got on the bed. She got on the bed next to me, we wrapped our arms around each other and we kissed passionately. As we kissed, my cock felt like it would explode but thankfully it didn’t. As I have mentioned before, I do so enjoy naked kissing and this was no exception. I slid my hands down Leanne’s back and onto the globes of flesh that was her ass and squeezed it gently. “Oh Jay...” Leanne says, breaking the kiss “This is just...”. I nodded and replied “Yeah, it is isn’t it?”. We looked at each other in silence for a few moments before we resumed kissing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.