Fulfillment - Cover

Fulfillment

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 7: Getting crowded

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Getting crowded - Ron and Samantha have had a good life and marriage but their sex life is suffering. Ron, not wanting to give up on Sam(antha), makes some analyses and begins to suspect some things in Sam’s life have changed but even she is not aware. Follow this couple as they go through many changes in their lives and still continue to remain devoted to each other. There are many adventures but things may not all be as they seem!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts  

Ron

As I wake I manage to slip out between my two wives and have a glorious shower and get myself a coffee.

Oh the wonders of these single cup machines!

I’m now standing at the end of the bed admiring two very beautiful but very different women, both of whom I now call wife.

What a concept! I’d read, over the years, about the different types of relationships that are now becoming more prevalent.

It seems we have fallen into a different life meme. No longer espousing the husband/wife forsaking all others and no room to love others. Heaven forbid! But now we believe in being able to love many others and not restricting ourselves to one man one woman. I love Sam, she loves me. Sam and Nebe love each other, Nebe and I love each other. Sam I’m sure also loves Candy and Marti within our sphere, as I love Bev. If we all spend more time together we would hope these feelings of love will grow.

At this juncture, do I feel jealousy? Completely to the contrary! What I do feel is compersion. That is, I feel happy that someone within my sphere is receiving enjoyment and love from someone else within that sphere. Whether that enjoyment is intellectual, spiritual or physical is irrelevant.

I know that because of this new mindset, introducing Bev into the mix should not be as difficult as it might first have seemed.

Sam and Nebe both begin to stir. They both roll onto their backs and stretch, like twins. Then they both flinch and grab their boobs protectively ... like twins.

If I didn’t know why and how much it must hurt, I would laugh.

“You poor things! After the workout last night you both must be in considerable pain!” I say in a concerned voice.

Sam nods her head and Nebe responds, “Yes husband we are both in pain but it is also good. It is a reminder of how we are now connected. So it is not to be a concern.”

Sam is staring at Nebe like she’s cuckoo! “Speak for yourself sister!” and sticks her tongue out. “However, a cup of coffee would go a long way to making it better!” she says eyeing my cup.

I get the hint and tell her, “I’ll be right back. Nebe, one for you?!”

“I have not developed a taste for your coffee but a strong tea would be wonderful!” is her request.

“Coming right up!” I say as I head for the kitchen.

I get Sam’s coffee made and manage to find the tea pods that we got with the machine last year. I put one in and selected the strongest setting. We can add water if it was too strong.

As I’m collecting everything together, they come traipsing in from the bedroom.

I’m so fucking lucky!

Two beautiful women dressed only in bikini bottoms.

“What!” I get from Sam.

I must have been drooling. Like a dummy, I just point, indicating their style of dress.

Sam and Nebe look at each other and then Nebe states, “Husband, there is not a chance that anything is touching our chests today!” Sam adds head nodding as affirmation to Nebe’s statement.

“I’m not complaining!” I say, “You are both beyond gorgeous! Just caught me off guard is all.”

I shut up before I make it worse.

Ok, I say one more thing...

“Omelettes anyone?!”

I get affirmative responses from both women.

“Make one for Bev too!” Sam says. “As a matter of fact, never mind, I’ll make the omelettes and you go get her! I want to see if she’s as serious as she says she is about changing her lifestyle like you say she is!”

I look at Nebe as she is my wife as well and deserves input.

She just makes shooing gestures.

I can take a hint.

Sam relieves me of the whisk and Nebe takes up her tea as I head for the door.

How shall I play this with Bev?! I think I’ll just have to wing it!

I know, doomed to failure!


Sam

“Nebe, what do you think of Ron having a pet like Bev?” I ask in all honesty.

Nebe is not used to our culture here and I don’t know enough about hers to even guess what her ideas might be.

Nebe has a thoughtful look in her face as she responds. “Well sister, in my culture there is a distinction between wives and mistresses or concubines. You and I for instance, are now equal in all things. We can have discussions and both have valid points. However, with a concubine, she may be even living in the same house but will not have the same say in any matter. You and I would also have control over the concubines as well. They are subservient to all official family.”

Wow! We think the African cultures are so behind or backwards!

So wrong!!! In a lot of ways they are far more enlightened!

“Nebe that is a wonderful insight! I understand that Bev is a natural submissive and wishes to be used in all ways by Ron and I. With how fast things went with us I doubt Bev even knows about you my love.” I share with Nebe.

“This could be a very interesting morning meal!” Nebe says with her cute laugh.

I have a thought. “Let’s just enjoy our tea and coffee for a bit before starting breakfast. I think that Ron will be more than a few minutes.”


Ron

I ring the doorbell at Bev’s place and hear from the other side of the door, “The door is open Master.”

I open the door and what a wondrous sight is before me! Bev has somehow gotten ahold of a perfect little slave outfit and she looks to die for!

Ok, outfit? Maybe not. It’s more like a series of leather straps that create more like a restraint device. Starting at the neck there is a collar. From the collar there is a strap, front and back attached by way of a quick release. The front strap goes down between her breasts and has a 1” ring at the end. The back is the same. Straps go left and right with larger rings placed so her nipples and areolae are forced through. Those straps disappear around back and are attached to the back strap. Continuing from the back strap, a single strap descends between her ass cheeks and between her legs. From the left and right breast rings, another strap descends from each to attach to a ring circling her clit. The other crotch strap attaches there as well.

It looks extremely tight.

“Bev, stand up.” I command her.

Without a word she complies.

It’s even tighter than when she was in display position.

“Is that not uncomfortable?” I ask.

“Almost orgasmically so, Master. Do you like it?”

“I do very much! Where did you get it, you sly little slut!”

“It’s one of the many things I got when I was younger in hopes of finding a Master worthy of seeing his slave in it.” Bev replies as she bows her head.

“It’s perfect!” I exclaim. “Especially this morning!”

“Bev, do you trust me?”

“Without question Master.”

“Do you remember I said I have an unusual relationship with Sam?”

“Yes Sir!”

“Sam wants you to come over for breakfast this morning, as in right now!”

“Oh my gawd! I...”

“Bev, you will come for breakfast and you will obey all that is asked and you will not question anything that you see or hear or you will no longer have a Master. Is that clear?!”

Abased, Bev falls at my feet. “I’m sorry Master! This is turning into far more than I ever dreamed and in a good way! I just let my old life surface for a moment. Please punish me severely for my transgression.”

“I will punish you slut, but we must get going. Stay as you are and get your long coat. Oh and your leash! You do have a leash don’t you?!”

“Yes Master, coat and leash, right away Master!” as she scurries off.


In the garage I hold out my hand for Bev’s coat.

“This is where trust and a new adventure begins my little pain slut!” I say, smacking the leash into my hand.

She quickly removes the coat and says, “How do you want me Master? I am yours to command.”

“Hands and knees. You will move about on hands and knees at all times in this house unless ordered otherwise.”

“Yes, Sir.”

She drops to her knees and I fasten the leash.

I open the door into the main house and call, “Sam! Nebe! I’ve brought something for you both to play with!!”

Bev visibly shivered when I said that, but she did not hesitate. She actually moved with some grace and pride!

We entered the kitchen area and Sam saw the New Bev for the first time. Nebe, of course, seeing Bev for the first time ever!

“Good morning pet Beverley! So nice to see the new you!” Sam says.

“Ron, she’s on hands and knees. Can you put her in a position that makes her easier to see?” Sam asks.

“Display, slut!” I command.

Instantly, Bev moves to display. Hands behind head. Chest out. Back straight. Ass on heels. Knees apart. Totally on display for all to see.

And we can all see how wet she is!

“Bev! You look absolutely delicious! Nebe? Is she not delicious looking?”

“Yes sister wife! She looks delicious and fun!”

Bev’s mouth fell open when Nebe said sister wife and it was a way better introduction than I could have thought of!

“Ron you are so lucky to have been able to help Bev! I’m sure she is very thankful as well. How thankful is she?!” Sam asks.

Sam is playing the devil perfectly! It’s quite obvious that Sam is turned in by the thought of playing with Bev.

This is going to be so good!

I nod at Bev and instruct, “Bev, please let Mistress’ Sam and Nebe know how thankful you are and willing to be.”

“Mistress, with Masters permission, you and your sister wife Nebe? are able to use, play with, degrade and punish in any way you see fit. I live to be of service and even though I have not ever been with a woman to this day, I would try to pleasure you both in any way you desire. If I displease you, I need to be punished severely. As I am now a 24/7 service slut, please consider this an audition to be of service to this household until I die.”

With that, Bev executed a deep bow, forehead to the floor and back up, without moving her hands from behind her head!

I do believe that since I unlocked the inner slut, she has been practicing all that she figures she needs to be a good slut.

Nebe says at this point, “Sister she is truly beautiful in looks and devotion. We should give her a trial.”

Bev, I think, saw Nebe for the first time. I could see her eyes scan up and down my beautiful wife’s dark body. Her nipples hardened that much more and she started dripping on the floor.

I think Bev just fell in lust with my new wife!

“May we test her Ron?!” Sam asked excitedly.

“You may.” I say. “No marks on her face or publicly visible places. Otherwise, sexual acts of any kind, humiliation is a favourite of hers, so is pain ... lots of pain.”

A huge shiver tells me Bev has just realized that I’ve given control to someone else, namely, Sam and Nebe!

Bev is positively glassy eyed and overwhelmed with what might happen to her. She may just spontaneously cum!

“Hands to your sides!” Sam says.

Bev responds.

Sam walks up to Bev, crotch almost in her face.

“What do you smell slut?!”

“Your womanly scent ma’am.”

“Anything else?! And be honest!”

“A little like pee?!” Her face going red.

“Honesty begets reward. Use your hands on my ass to pull your face to my pussy.” Is Sam’s instruction.

Dutifully, Bev obeys.

Next thing I know is there is yellow liquid running down Bev’s neck and chest.

Bev moans into Sam’s pissy pussy!!

Then she goes kinda wild!

She starts moving her face more animatedly. She’s pushing more aggressively into Sam’s panty clad slit. She seems to be sucking and slurping for all she’s worth!

So fucking hot! Amazing! I’m rock hard to see my slave drinking my wife’s piss and gladly!

Bev is slurping sucking and grunting ... her ass is in motion on her heals as she floods the floor, cuming from drinking Sam’s pee!

It ends all too quickly as Sam backs away commanding, “On your face in my piss puddle you disgraceful slut!”

Bev obeys immediately!

She is facing my way and I can see that my little slut is in heaven!

Nebe daintily steps out of her bikini bottoms and straddles Bev’s back facing her head.

A big arc of golden nectar splashes Bev all over the side and back of her head!

Bev unconsciously reaches for her pussy with her now free hands! She starts humping as Nebe continues to pee. Each thrust of Bev’s hips produces more squirt. She is in another world!!

Then Nebe is done too.

Bev is still sprawled out on the floor obliviously still humping and squirting.

“Ron, how do you make her stop?!”

I just shrug, hoping to see my wife take Bev in hand.

And in hand, Bev is taken!

Sam reaches down and grabs Bev’s hair and pulls her up, yelling, “Stop you disgusting piss slut! Now your gonna need a whipping for being so dirty and serving yourself!”

Bev comes around and then says, “Yes Mistress, a dumb piss slut! Punish me how you will! I deserve some very severe marks for that behaviour. Thank you ma’am!”

I can’t wait to see this!!

Then my phone buzzes!

I look at the caller ID.

Shit!


Bev

I run as fast as I can to get my long coat from the bedroom closet and the leash, my leash from my secret drawer.

I took an awful chance this morning in putting on my sub outfit that I had bought so many years ago in hopes of sharing my secret world with my husband. He never understood about regular sex, how could he possibly...

None of that matters now. He is gone and I have a Master who is giving me my world ... and more!

“Put the coat on over what you are wearing and those ballet slippers. Give me the leash.” Ron instructed harshly.

I seem to always get aroused when my Master takes control.

Let’s get going. My breakfast needs not get cold.

I nod and reply, “Yes Sir.”

He leads out the door and I follow. He stops and lets me come up beside him as we hit my driveway.

“Just walk casually beside me. We will go in the garage door. Nobody will suspect that you are wearing such a slutty outfit under your ordinary coat.”

We walk down the drive, across the road and up Ron’s driveway. As we walk, I chance a glance left and right but there was no one in site.

Why am I so aroused then?!

Because my sly Master planted a seed in my mind before we began the walk. Isn’t he marvellous?!

In the garage door we go and he closes it behind us.

He stops and turns, tapping the leash into his hand. “Take off the coat and get on your hands and knees.” he orders.

He affixes the leash. A shiver through my whole body as he takes ultimate control of his pet, his slave.

“You will crawl this way at all times until directed otherwise.” Ron says in a commanding voice.

Gawd! I’m gonna leave a puddle soon!

He gives a slight tug and we head to the inside door. He opens it and calls, “Sam! Nebe! I’ve brought you both something to play with!”

So close! I almost orgasm right there as I get another delicious shiver as I realize he’s brought me to Sam and someone else as a plaything!

This can’t possibly get any better! Is Sam going to make me do lesbian stuff for the first time in my life?!

I sure hope so!!

Ron leads me into the kitchen and I see two sets of legs that go up into sexy panties. Because I’m crawling it’s difficult to look up higher.

The amazing thing about what I see is that one set of legs happens to be very dark and they could only belong to a Nubian beauty.

“Good morning pet Beverley! So nice to see the new you!” Sam says to me.

“Ron could you put her in a position that makes it easier for us to see her?”

“Display!” Barks my Master.

Almost before the word has been spoken I assume the position. I juice much more now as I’m totally on display to Sam and the woman I don’t know.

“Sister wife, she is truly beautiful in looks and devotion. We should give her a trial.”

And as for that new woman ... Nebe. I’m smitten! I’ve never seen such a sensually provocative woman! I’m getting lightheaded from arousal!

What power she has over me all of a sudden! I know I’ll do anything for her! My nipples are rock hard and I’m absolutely dripping!

I come out of my revery when I hear Master instruct me. “Pet Bev, please tell Mistress’ Sam and Nebe know how thankful you are to be here.”

I realize now that my heart is full and must express my feelings while I have this chance.

“Mistress, with Masters permission, you and your sister wife Nebe? are able to use, play with, degrade and punish in any way you see fit. I live to be of service and even though I have not ever been with a woman to this day, I would try to pleasure you both in any way you desire. If I displease you, I need to be punished severely. As I am now a 24/7 service slut, please consider this an audition to be of service to this household until I die.”

“Oh Gawds! She is precious! May we test her Ron?!” Sam pleads excitedly.

“You may.” Ron says. “No marks on her face or publicly visible places. Otherwise, sexual acts of any kind, humiliation is a favourite of hers, so is pain ... lots of pain.”

I’m just realizing that I’ve been given to someone else, namely, Sam and Nebe!

I feel positively lost in arousal and overwhelmed with what might happen to me! I might just spontaneously squirt!

Fuck! And I thought it couldn’t get better!!!

“Thank you husband!” they say to Ron at the same time.

“Hands to your sides” commands Sam ... I guess my new Mistress ... or one of them!

I comply immediately.

Sam moves so her bikini crotch is inches from my face.

“What do you smell slut?!”

“Your aroma, Mistress?”

“Anything else ... and don’t lie!”

Oh gawd! This is wonderfully humiliating!

“A bit of pee ma’am.” I say as I feel my face reddening.

“Very good, slut! Honesty begets reward.”

“Sam takes my head and shoves it in her crotch. At the same time taking one of my hands and moving it to her ass.

I get the hint.

With my face buried in her damp, panty clad pussy and my hands holding her ass, I’m intoxicated by her combined scent.

It’s so very dirty ... I love this!!

I start to move my mouth and nose around and then ... things get very wet very fast.

She’s pissing on my face! Oh fuck!!

It somehow flips a switch in me and now I’m this dirty toilet hog that needs to drink her Mistress’ golden elixir!!

I’m not grossed out at all! I find I need more and more! Please don’t stop peeing, I implore, in my mind!

My head is spinning and I can’t help but squirt!!

Oh gawd oh gawd! This is beyond wonderful!

Then she stops.

“On your face in my piss puddle you disgraceful slut!” Sam orders.

I obey immediately!

I chance a glance at my Master and I can see how aroused he is and also how pleased!

A bikini bottom drops in front of me and I feel Nebe straddle my back.

All of a sudden I’m hit with splashes golden nectar all over the side and back of my head!

That puts me totally over the edge and I can’t help but reach for my slut slot! I know I’m going to get punishment for pleasuring myself ... don’t fucking care at this point!

I can’t stop humping as Nebe continues to pee. Each thrust of my hips produces more squirt. It’s so blissful! Treated as I’ve always wanted, deserved! I’m floating in another world!!

I’m brought back to reality, although still a bit fuzzy, by a fist in my hair, Sam yelling, “Stop fucking yourself and flopping like a fish, you disgusting piss slut! Now you’re gonna need a whipping for being so dirty and serving yourself!”

The cobwebs clear a bit more and I respond, “Yes Mistress, a dumb piss slut! Punish me how you will! I deserve some very severe marks for that behaviour. Thank you ma’am!”

“Sister, she is a stinky mess! We should clean her first, perhaps?” Nebe inquires.

As Sam yanks me by the hair toward the back patio door, she replies to Nebe, “Wonderful idea sister wife! A nice hosing down with cold water should do the trick!”

Then Sam surprises me by whispering in my ear, “Bev, I’m having a great time playing the Mistress but I want to know that you are ok with all this?”

Oh my Gawd! The happiness and love and a million other wonderful emotions flood me and I can’t help it! With Sam still clutching my hair in a painful grip, I increase that pain by twisting to face her, tears of joy in my eyes!

I quickly move into Sam’s personal space, reach up and grab the back of her head and give another woman the hottest dirtiest sexiest kiss I can muster.

I let Sam be the one to pull away, then I answer her question.

“Sam, and you as well Nebe, have now become an irreplaceable part of the life I’ve been literally dying inside to have. When you have done hosing and punishing this slut I’d like to sit and tell you both in detail about my journey to this point.”

I look for acknowledgment in Sam’s eyes.

She nods.

“Mistress, please hose this stinky piss slut down and then please punish her as is needed to correct selfish behaviour. In order to have the punishment be meaningful, this slut will need to receive especially severe treatment on her most sensitive parts!” I explain blushingly.

I know Sam has no experience and I hope I can help her and Nebe to be good Mistresses.

Sam says nothing as she jerks my hair toward the big sliding door.


Ron

I answer my phone as I walk away from the action.

Hi Syd!

Oh crap! I’ve been so wrapped up in other things, I forgot you guys were coming to start today!

You’re in her driveway! I’ll be right over!

I hate to leave all the sexy fun but sometimes a guy’s gotta get things done.

I slip on my work flip flops and head across the street to get Syd and his crew underway.

“Hey Syd, how’s it going?” I ask jovially.

“Not too bad, boss man!” Is his friendly reply.

I chuckle at the comment as he’s the boss man now.

He gets out of his truck and we head to the house.

“The big dumpster is gonna be here in about a half hour, followed by the demo crew. That driveway has some slope, is there a better spot?”

“We’ll just head to the back. They have alley access.” I say.

We go through and I get the big gate open while Syd phones the dumpster dispatch.

That looked after, we head into the house and go down to the basement.

“As you can see, this attempted ‘reno’ needs to all come out. I want the new theatre and bath to be decent and well done. I know you will look after it. This is not a project that the home owner will use as the house is going up for sale.” I explain.

We go upstairs and discuss the kitchen and main bath.

“Same here Syd. Nice, modern and functional.”

“Gotcha!” Says Syd as he gives me a thumbs up.

I ask Syd another question. “For the roof, soffit and fascia work, are you going with the usual ‘go to’ sub contractors?”

“Yes Ron, we are. And they’re giving a 10% reduction because it’s you. They know how much you helped them to get established when they first started. They’ll be here to do a detailed work requirement analysis in a couple of days.”

“Fabulous! Let me know when they are on site. I’d like to thank them for helping out.”

“Will do!” says Syd.

“Syd I’m not going to hover so I’ll let you do your thing. Remember, all invoices to me, right?!”

Syd gives the thumbs up as he runs to intercept the dumpster truck.

Nothing left but to head back to see how our slave is faring!


Ashley

“That’s it Rache keep doing that!” I holler, desperately trying to return the favour, as Rachel and I engage in a goodbye 69.

I really hate to leave her high and dry here at college but my mom needs me!

I can tell by her tone when I call to check on her every Tuesday. It’s been hard on both of us since dad died, but especially her.

She has that huge place and no matter what I say, she wants to keep it. It’s falling apart for criminy sake!

She has no money to do repairs because that stingie insurance company won’t pay. She’s loosing money every day as the condition deteriorates.

I really have feelings for Rachel and know she’s gonna have difficulties on the home front when they find out about her desire to be a dedicated carpet muncher.

Practicing Jews somehow take a dim view of lesbians.

I don’t have that problem though. I’m a switch hitter but I also think mom is a closet liberal and would understand when I tell her about licking ... hehe ... I mean liking pussy too.

Ok ... licking works too!!

The only problem I’ve been having is college dick. So ... um ... cocky! Hehe! And so immature! I’m king shit even if I shoot in 30 seconds!

Then I’ve gotta do the rest by hand for frig sakes!

So ... I’ve taken a liking to more mature men. Confident but not cocky, long lasting, considerate (they make you have at least one good cum before they finish).

By leaving for home I’ll have to give up my favourite professors. My two gentlemen. Oh and there is a lady prof too but ... hehe!

I know Rache is getting close! I have a firm grip on her nipples and I’m pulling hard. I’m leaving a hickey on her clitty and I may have a broken shnoz at the end but she’s gonna cum!

And so am I!

She does this thing ... blowing raspberries on my clit ... talk about orgasmville!!

Here we ... gggoooooo!!!!

Frig that was awesome!

Now that I’ve left my goodbyes to the last minute, I’ve got to get the heck outa Dodge!


That’s a site I won’t soon forget. Rachel, naked at the door, tears streaming, nipples tortured red and puffy and girl juice running down her legs.

I will not cry ... I will not cry!

Fuck!!

Where are the tissues!!


Ron

“11 Mistress Sam! May I have another! 11 Mistress Nebe! May I have another! 12 Mistress...

What the! As I round the corner into the dining room I see Bev spread laying on her back with her arms tied back.

Ok ... in all honesty, being tied to the table, not the most amazing sight but ... she’s tied around her thighs and shins so her heels are touching her ass and she can’t possibly straighten out. Ropes are threaded through the bindings and under the table so she is splayed wide open and vulnerable. Her inner thighs and pussy area are covered in welts of varying severity. Sam on one side, Nebe on the other side of Bev, each with a large wooden spoon, taking turns literally pummelling Bev’s red, purple swollen tits!!!

Every time they strike her, great arcs of girl juice are spraying across the table and on to the dining room floor!

Both my wives have an unbelievably wonton look on their faces, chests heaving in lust, exertion or both. It is also very obvious that Bev is in outer space. Well actually as Bev has taught me, sub space. She is zoned right out!!

I can’t believe that something so brutal could be so beautiful at the same time!

Nebe sees me and winks.

She then seems to have a thoughtful look and then gestures for me to come to her.

She whispers in my ear, “Husband, fuck our new slaves mouth while we finish her punishments!”

How could I not!! My cock was going to break the zipper if I didn’t let him out!

I move around to Bev’s head, pull out my Johnson. I slap him on her forehead and she looks up.

She is suddenly moving her head to get her mouth in range.

I tilt her head and pull her closer to the edge.

Oops!

This causes Sam’s aim to be off and Bev gets a serious under boob/rib shot!

I don’t think it phased her ... the squirt arc was no different!!

How does she have so much squirt juice anyway?!

Nebe apparently wants Bev to have balanced marks so Bev got an identical shot from her too!

Bev’s mouth wide open I shove my stick into her waiting mouth.

Holy fuck!

She started sucking and swallowing and trying to get me down her throat.

Up on my toes and a deeper thrust ... you want it slut? Here it is!

As my wives continue with, which I found out later, Bev’s negotiated 30 on each, I go totally animal!

I grip the edge of the table for balance as I drive my cock down our pain loving fuck toy’s throat!

My wives are nearing the end of the punishment and I’m driving hard. Bev’s noises go from grunting to a high pitched keening that tells me she’s going to absolutely detonate!

I can feel my orgasm climb rapidly to the surface. Determined to degrade Bev further, I pull out just in time to blast a few good shots on her face, chest and eyes. The last dregs all end up in her hair as I use it as a wiper.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.