Fulfillment - Cover

Fulfillment

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 6: Addition

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Addition - Ron and Samantha have had a good life and marriage but their sex life is suffering. Ron, not wanting to give up on Sam(antha), makes some analyses and begins to suspect some things in Sam’s life have changed but even she is not aware. Follow this couple as they go through many changes in their lives and still continue to remain devoted to each other. There are many adventures but things may not all be as they seem!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts  

Wanda

Wanda whispers into her cellphone, “Candy! Help me! He’s drunk again and I’m scared!”

“Yes I’m in the storage room behind boxes. He’s still upstairs looking for me”

“Wanda! You come out now you fuckin cheatin cunt! I knows you bin steppin out on me with all yer boyfriends!!!!”

“Did you here! Candy come quick!!! Please!!!”

“Wandaaaa! Come out now! Don’t worry none ... I ain’t a gonna kill ya ... I’m just gonna beat you ugly so they don’t wanna fuck you no more!”

Wanda can here him smashing things. He’s probably using his baseball bat again. Chet gets violent when he drinks JD. This is one of those nights. If he catches her before he passes out Wanda is sure she would end up in Emergency with something broken. He would be sorry in the morning.

He’s always sorry.

“Thank you Candy!” She says, whispering again. “I’ll stay on the line with you until I can hear Marti arrive.”


Candy

While I have Wanda on the line I’m texting Marti to get her there as fast as she can go.

C: Emergency!! Wanda in trouble. Get there fast. Take backup. I have her on the line. M: On it!

Marti will know what to do and who to take. She’s dealt with Chet before.


Marti

Oh fuck! Here we go again! I think it’s time to beat some sense into good ol’ Chet.

I know who’ll gladly help!

Marti punches one of the numbers from her favourites list.

“Griz, it’s Marti. I have a situation. Drunk wife beater needs a tuneup and a wife needs rescuing.”

“Yes, I’m heading to my car now. I’ll drop you a pin. See you there!”

“And Griz, he likes to use a bat.”

I jump into my car and do a quick glovebox check. Tazzer, Asp, quickcuffs, gag bag. Good ... all there.

I peel out of the driveway and get heading the right way. I’m at best 20 minutes away.

Even though I’m close I suspect Griz will be there before me. She seems to be able to really fly on that bike of hers!


Griz

(If you have a desire to know more about Griz, she is found in more detail in my Saving Mom series.)

“Mom! I gotta go help Marti! I’ll be back soon,” Griz calls out to her mom Anne.

“I know baby girl! Go help her. Don’t hurt him too bad ... just enough, ok?!”

“I’ll be good!”

I knew mom knew who needs the help. I did too for that matter. Wanda is another who’s on our radar, through Marti and Candy’s organization, Endangered Women’s Rescue Services.

We each, in our way, help keep a balance between good and evil. They use observation, good hard work and money to help those who need it. Mom and I, and some others like us, use other means not so widely accepted or understood in this plain of existence. Things for us just seem to magically work out. Wink!

With two different skill sets, we sometimes have need of the other. This is one of those times.

I bound down the back stairs, grab my bag and helmet. Shadow is waiting for me to take her out and stretch her legs.

Shadow is my baby. A rare and beautiful British classic motorcycle, 1951 Vincent Black Shadow. She is 998cc of raw power rated at 200km/h.

All the couple on the sidewalk know as I zip by is there’s this sudden gust of wind that lifts dust and paper scraps into the air and tussles their hair. Then it’s gone.


Ron

“As a token of my bond to you, I give you my body. My breasts are not available until they heal but this night I give you my body so you may fill me with your seed and take me as yours. The man who was to be my husband was to be the first to put his seed in me but he would not until after the ritual. Now I give that to you. I am not at my fertile time so we are safe. I want to feel a real man make me his.” Nebe says to me with the utmost conviction.

Sam is standing just behind Nebe the whole time just nodding and affirming that she is on board.

“Will you honour me as I honour you?”

I think that this’s the sexiest ‘Twilight Zone’ episode ever and I didn’t want that bubble to pop, so I just nod, get up from my chair and except Nebe’s hand.

“Will you accompany and assist as you are able, sister?!”

“I will be honoured,” Sam says as we all turn toward the bedroom.

This is going to be interesting! A totally new dynamic. Sam and I have never shared before. I know by how hard I am, that carnally, I’m in the game 1000% but I’m hoping my head is on board as well and not just talking a good game.

I guess it’s time to find out.

“Ron my love, I have an idea! Why don’t you have a seat and watch my new sister and I undress each other and then get warmed up for your viewing pleasure. Then you can join in when the time is right?!” Sam offers, I think, as a way to circumvent any embarrassing false starts.

I see only upsides to this so, “That sounds like a perfect idea!”

I grab the wingback in the corner and scooch it closer to the playing field and begin to disrobe. My rod is overjoyed for the release.

I spy Nebe out of the corner of my eye and turn toward her. She has a huge grin on her face and is obviously checking out my endowment. She catches me catching her looking and gives me what I can only describe as a smouldering look just as Sam begins to remove Nebe’s remaining clothes.

Sam drops to her knees as she grabs for Nebe’s waistband. She allows her tongue to follow down her belly, stopping briefly at her sweet belly button. As her hands pull her skirt south her tongue takes the same route. Nebe’s wearing a new butter yellow silk thong. She’s obviously moist judging by the transparency.

Both Sam and Nebe moan as Sam’s lips and nose make contact with where the moist thong has moulded itself to Nebe’s prominent lips.

My cock is also understanding the erotic nature of this sapphic display. I slow my hand considerably so I don’t make a mischief all over myself.

Sam guides Nebe to the edge of the bed, never losing contact. At the bed Sam uses her face to propel her lover onto the bed, grabbing under Nebe’s legs. This action brings Nebe’s shins to her shoulders causing her ass to raise and giving Sam greater access to her juicy peach.

Sam is working her mouth vigorously on Nebe’s thong clad slot. As she pulls back I can see she has the thong trapped in her teeth. Growling, she yanks the sodden scrap up Nebe’s dark slender legs. With some quick work they are discarded to the side, at which point Sam dives back into Nebe’s fuzzy valley.

“Oh sister! You are making me so wet! Please allow me the same pleasure you are enjoying!”

Sam’s actions are acknowledgment enough as she pulls Nebe’s one leg down and does a pivot to straddle the pink tongue awaiting her own sodden slot.

I’m having a hard time keeping calm enough not to blow. My beautiful wife is in the embrace of another woman and I have the joy of witnessing her obvious animalistic lust for this very different but equally beautiful other woman.

Yes, animalistic, raw lust. It’s also extremely erotic and artful.

Just then, Sam looks up and motions towards Nebe’s offered prize.

I’m not sure now whether I should.

Who are we kidding! I practically spring from the chair as Sam raises her torso to give me space.

She settles her pussy deeper into my new (wife’s?) face as I knee walk into position.

Sam leans to me and whispers in my ear, “My beautiful husband, take Nebe and all that she offers. Make her our new wife. As an equal member of our new expanding family.”

Sam grabs my cock and guides me to Nebe’s seeping opening. As she does so she looks deep into my eyes and mouthed I love you then grabs my head in both hands, pulling me into Nebe and gives me a deeply sensuous loving kiss.

Holy fucking Wow!!

I slowly work deeper into a very tight but very wet sheath. I can hear Nebe elicit a long drawn out moan. She pushes Sam up a bit so she can speak. “Thank you my husband. I am now wife to you and sister wife to Sam. You are truly the first man to enter my being and am joined to you both forever. Please honour me with your seed.”

As I slowly work in and out I reply, “It is I who am honoured by your gift.” I look at Sam again as I add, “We both accept you as a new wife to our family and give you equal standing.”

I don’t know where those words came from. They sounded right for the occasion. It was apparently what Nebe had hoped she would hear. She has a huge smile on her face as she brings Sam’s pussy back down to her mouth.

My pace was increasing and Nebe was moaning more frequently and moving her hips to meet my thrusts.

I don’t know what possessed Sam to do it but she reaches down and starts squeezing Nebe’s freshly pierced tits. She avoided the nipples but squeezed the tit flesh so the nipples bulged.

The reaction was not as I expected. Nebe starts bucking up into me like she’s possessed! Sam backs off Nebe’s mouth and our new wife comes up screaming, “YES WIFE!! Harder!!”

What the...!! Nebe’s hands come up to Sam’s boobs and mirrors what Sam is doing!! Lots of high pitched noises, writhing and grunting. Nebe continues to thrash into me. The scene and actions are driving me higher and higher and I know it’ll be soon!! I am way beyond my usual threshold for release. We keep building and then...

My body drives hard and deep one last time and I hold deep as it feels like my cockhead is splitting open and I’m blasting my cum deep into our new love. That’s a trigger for both of the girls.

Nebe lets out a single long ear piercing note and floods our union. At the same time, Sam’s released Nebe’s tits and she arches herself backwards. A series of long Uuuuhhhh’(s) as she sprays out her girl cum in great arcs, in effect, christening our union!!

I collapse to the side and Sam slumps against the headboard, leaving Nebe to recover in the middle.

After some time I hear Sam.

“Fuuuccck!”

“Is that not what we just did, my sister?!” quips Nebe.

We all start laughing!

“Oh gawd Nebe! You’re bleeding!”

“Yes sister, I am and it is good. The pain was glorious! We must attend to each other now because you are bleeding too.”

Sam looks down. “Oh gawd! I am too! I didn’t feel a thing earlier.”

Nebe chuckles a bit. “Your mind has turned the pain to pleasure my sister. It is how it works.”

She looks at me and back to Sam. “Now we must thank our husband for this union. Come sister do as I do.”

Having said that, Nebe begins crawling towards me. Sam joins in. They make their way up either side of me. Sam looks to Nebe. She drags her bleeding nipples across me and begins kissing me. Sam does the same. One on either side. “Thank you my husband for accepting me and giving me your seed.”

Sam looks at Nebe and then says to me, “Thank you my husband for helping me find my way and helping to create this union. I will love you forever.” She has tears in her eyes as she gives me a scorching kiss then brakes away.

Sam and Nebe hold hands as they enter the bathroom.

I look down. Fuck! Now I’m coved in blood! I guess I need a shower too!

I will never forget that kiss. Ever! It was so full of meaning for me. To me it was Sam saying thank you for her new life but affirming that I was still a huge part of it.

She wants me to remain involved in her life. It would be too easy for either or both of us to say, yup, we’ve changed, have a happy and depart on good terms. It was a risk I took ... I set her free to find herself. She has and she wants to share her new life with me!

Now we are three. We have a new wife.

Hmm?! What about Bev?! We shall see.

It’s apparently a new ballgame with new rules. I guess we’ll just go with it and see what happens. The good thing is Bev is not a secret and Sam has been totally up front about Nebe.


Bev

Thwack! Uhh. Thwack! Uhhh!

I haven’t done this to myself since I was a teen at school. Twenty lashes with my narrow leather belt feels about right. No, not just right exactly but proper, necessary, a wonderful glorious throbbing in my now swollen and tortured clitty and labia. Almost on the verge of bleeding but not quite. No orgasm though! That would not be right at all! The throbbing! So good! Now I can sleep.

Master Ron will hopefully punish me severely tomorrow for doing this without his permission.

This one can only hope. I will have to teach him how to use this one and how far he can actually go. This one has waited all her adult life for someone to set her free.

Bev slips into a sleepy dreamland where her Master is giving her her every desire.


Griz

Shadow gets me to the address in no time at all. The front door is wide open but the house is dark.

I’m quickly but oh so quietly through the door and into the front hall. Holy goddess! This place is a mess! He’s beat and smashed everything to a pulp. I hope I’m in time?!

Griz can hear Chet now. “Wanda my love! Come out!” he says in a syrupy voice. “I’ve got a present for you! You know how I love my fucking bat?! Well my bat is gonna love fucking you!!!! Hehehehaahaha!” The maniacal laughter only accentuating the danger of the situation.

There he is!

He flings the storage room door open and flips the light switch.

“Ah hah! You fuckin cunt! You’ll never fuck again when I’m done!” he spits out.

Griz moves in a flash and she’s behind Chet as he raises the bat.

“Aaaaeeeeee!” screams Wanda.

Griz moves.

“What the...?!” Was all Chet gets out.

THUDDDD! “Uhhh.”

Griz drops the bat and in a flash is kneeling next to Wanda pulling her close. “It’s ok now baby ... he’ll not hurt you anymore.”

Griz hasn’t killed him but he may never walk properly again. She, in a flash, had disarmed him and shattered his femur with his own bat in one concise blow. Chet passed out almost instantly from the combined shock and force of the strike.

“Is he ... he...?”

“No he’s not dead. He’ll be in hospital a while though.” Griz answers the shaking Wanda.

“W ... w ... wait! Who are you?!” asks Wanda as she struggles to extricate herself from Griz’ hold.

“Just someone called in to help.” Griz assures her. She touches Wanda’s forehead and she calms.

An excited and anxious voice tcoming from the cell phone on the floor next to Wanda.

Griz picks it up and holds it to her ear. “Hello?!”

An excited and relieved Candy is on the other end.

“Ah! Candy I’ve got her. She will be ok now.” Griz answers.

Just then, they both can hear Marti call out in panic. “Wanda!! Griz?! Where are you?!”

Griz calls out, “Head to the light!”

Then Marti’s head and shoulders appears around the door jamb.


Ron

Even though the girls had asked me if I wanted to stay with them and enjoy a movie after we all showered up, I decided to let them spend time together.

Besides, it isn’t quite 10pm so I get to thinking about Bev. I wonder what she’s up to right now?

After her earlier revelations about her deep and very dark desires, I hope I can live up to what she is looking for.

Being the kind of guy I am is why I got involved with helping her and the circumstances she found herself in with her house. I didn’t set out to be a BDSM master or whatever you call it. Yeah, I don’t even think I know the correct terminology for what I’m attempting to be!

The only things I know for sure is that she’s being screwed over and needs my help. I’d also be lying if I didn’t admit that I find her incredibly sexy.

Well, I did leave her a bit frustrated earlier, no use just sitting here ... might as well go see if her ‘master’ can relieve some of that frustration.

I let the girls know I’m gonna check on Bev and head out the door.

As I’m walking across the street to Bev’s, I’m thinking about how to approach this visit. I can’t be all I’m sorry for leaving you like that earlier’, I’m sure I’ve got to be assertive.

So here it goes. Up her drive and to the door. I try the door. Locked. Damn!

I start pounding on the door like a maniac.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

A half asleep Bev opens the door to me. She’s not totally aware.

I use a deep stern voice with her. “Why are you clothed in my presence slut?! Why are you not on your knees presenting yourself to your master?!”

“Eeeep!” She rips her nightie off as she drops to the floor. She spreads her knees to open herself and laces her hands behind her head and arches to display her tits to me. Her head is slightly downcast so as not to make eye contact.

“Oh, Master! I wasn’t expecting you this evening! Please forgive this naughty slut for what she has done. She deserves any punishment Sir desires to mete out.”

Bev seems to quiver as she says that.

“Tell me what you have done, slut! In detail!”

Bev continues to look at the floor as she begins. “Master you remember my description of my self...”

“Look into my eyes as you tell me. I want to see the emotion in you as you bare your soul to your master.” I say emphatically.

Bev raises her gaze to my eyes as she begins anew. “Sir, you remember my telling you how, when I was alone in my room at school, I’d have to abuse myself to gain the relief I needed and be able to sleep?!”

Bev’s eyes are alight with the fire of deep arousal. Gawd she’s beautiful this way!

“Yes my little pain slut, I remember!” I say with a slight smirk. “Continue.”

“This one was very frustrated when Master left me. She really tried to control the urges. Sir, you have rekindled a fire deep within, that will never again be extinguished.”

Bev continues undaunted. “This one had a narrow leather belt that she uses to strike herself with. She enjoys both the sting and the beautiful intense welts and bruises that she gets. Restraint is almost impossible ... this one has only abused her slut cunt ... her tits long for the same glorious treatment that they used to get oh so many years ago.”

As I listen I observe that Bev is now positively heaving with excitement and there’s the start of a puddle on the floor. Her speech pattern has devolved to referring to herself in the third person. Is this a thing?

Ah! I get it ... she wants to be used as a thing! As a slave(?) she wants her Master to actually use her. This being used perhaps gives her a sense of worth(?) or maybe is freeing in some way?

I have so much to learn. And learn I will.

“And my naughty little pet slut has been abusing her cunt tonight?!”

Her eyes flutter for just a split second as if she wants to drop her gaze but she holds on.

“Yes Master, she did.”

“Show me!” is my terse reply.

She drops her arms and arches back spreading wider to show me her abused nether region. She has indeed abused herself. Her labia and clit are anywhere from deep pink to the start of some purplish black stripes.

Fuck! Why am I getting so hard?!

“No you silly slut! Get the belt and show me how you do this!”

She springs up and darts off down the hall, throwing a Yes Master! over her shoulder.

Did she have a smile on her face?!

I follow after her, farther into the house, closing the door and evading the girl puddle that she’s left on the hall floor.

As I settle into the living room, Bev is scooting down the hall to her bedroom.

She comes back with a small strip of something in her hand. I indicate the floor in front of me. She kneels down in front of me ... head down and two hands up, presenting her punishment device. It is definitely a belt. It’s about 16 inches long, three quarters of an inch wide and about an eighth inch thick. It’s tapered to a point on one end. It looks like it could do some wicked damage.

“Show me, slut! One strike at your normal intensity. Now!”

She instantly flips onto her back supporting herself on her left elbow as she holds the belt in her right hand. Bev locks eyes with mine. She raises her hand high. I know, at this point, that this will be a severe strike.

I follow her hand as it descends, delivering a blow to her intended target ... diagonally across her labia with the tip contacting the intersection of the inner thigh.

WwwwhhhTsh! “Aaahhhh!!”

The crack of the belt is immediately followed by Bev’s soft sound of release.

Amazing!

She’s rolling her pelvis as she cums. Yes! She fucking Came!!! Her lips are pulsing as her juices ooze from her slit.

I’m starting to get a feel for this kind of play! I am hard as a rock drill as I ponder how incredibly beautiful this all is. Bev is sharing her most intimate part of her being. She’s trusting me with her deepest secrets and desires.

As that realization cements itself in my mind it becomes apparent that I need to learn how to give her everything she needs and at the same time keep her safe. The responsibility is making my head spin.

As I refocus, I realize she’s staring at me and she has the biggest grin on her face!

I need to fuck my sexy little pain slut really hard for a really long time!

Oh the sacrifice!


Marti

I see the light down the hall and do as Griz had said ... I follow the light. I poke my head around the corner, half afraid of what I’ll see.

“Fuck Griz!”

“He’ll need an ambulance for his broken leg. Don’t worry, I didn’t kill him. His femoral artery is still intact so he won’t bleed out.” Griz says flatly, as she comforted Wanda.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.