Fulfillment - Cover

Fulfillment

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 3: Ron Fills Time

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Ron Fills Time - Ron and Samantha have had a good life and marriage but their sex life is suffering. Ron, not wanting to give up on Sam(antha), makes some analyses and begins to suspect some things in Sam’s life have changed but even she is not aware. Follow this couple as they go through many changes in their lives and still continue to remain devoted to each other. There are many adventures but things may not all be as they seem!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts  

Friday morning.

Ron and Sam are sitting at the table enjoying the coffee and bagels that Ron has picked up.

“Babe I’m so nervous about tonight. What if I’m misreading things, what if nothing happens, what if they don’t want me, what if I don’t like what is happening?” Sam asks nervously.

“Slow down Sam! You are getting all worked up for nothing. Candy and Marti have made no bones about who they are and especially Marti has made it very clear how much she likes you, Right?”

“I know but...”

“No buts! I want you to phone the spa right now and make a day of spa and shopping, Ok?”

“But you...”

“I’ve got yard work to do. Now go!” Ron insists.

“Gawd! I love you so much Ron.”

Sam kisses his cheek and leaves to make the call and get ready.


Ron

I sure hope the spa and shopping will settle her. It is like she is going on her first date. Well, I guess it is for her.

Since the discovery of her true nature, she has been changing so much. But our bond has been getting stronger. It has allowed her to let loose. Her overall sexual self was somehow stifled. This seems to be letting her true self out to explore and also allowing her to show some more passion toward me as well. I am so happy for her right now!

Ok, chore time. With a sigh I head out to the garage.

As I am getting the ride-on lawnmower out of the garage, Bev Sinclair pulls into her drive.

Beverley Sinclair, recent widow, 42. She is in that big place all by herself since her husband passed in a work accident and her daughter went off to college.

Crying shame, the situation that poor woman is in right now. All alone and so beautiful. I wish there was something I could do for her. I don’t think anyone has been over since Ed’s passing.

Just then one of the bags Bev is carrying lets go. There are cans rolling down her drive, to the curb and some out into the road.

Plop! Bev seems to just collapse on to her butt and drop the rest of her bags. Her hands go to her face.

Oh my gawd! That doesn’t look right! I rush over to Bev. She is sobbing.

“Bev! What happened? Are you hurt?”

“Oh Ron, I’m so embarrassed and frustrated and mad!”

“But you’re not hurt?”

“No, I’m fine physically.”

“Let me help you up then and get those wayward cans collected and get you in the house.”

I offer Bev my hand and up she comes. We get all the cans collected and then we are walking to the house and in. I am so curious about what she was mad at, so I ask her.

“So you said outside that you were mad. At what, if I may ask?”

“I’m mad at fucking Ed!!”

“At your husband? Why? He didn’t die on purpose Bev.”

“He might as well have! He didn’t follow safety rules and got himself killed and the insurance won’t pay because the safety review found him negligent. And I now have to fix up the house we worked so hard for and sell!! Fucking Bastard Ed!!” Then she takes in a big breath and sighs.

“And now Ash, (Ashley is Bev’s 23 yr old daughter), is far away off at College and I’m so alone!” Bev recommences the hysterics.

I react more than anything to a woman I distress, as she burst into tears, sobbing and heaving. I hold her close as she buries her face in my shoulder.

I know what I have to do. I can’t help it! Pretty little thing and so at her whits end.

“Bev, you let it all out. Selling is a crappy thing to be forced into. But it just so happens that I know someone who could do the work for you real cheap.”

Her sobbing slowed and is more of a sputter by this point. She still has her head buried but out comes a muffled, “Who?”

“Me of course! You know I’m retired and you know what business I was in, right?”

“Yeah,” she says as she looks up at me. Red rimmed eyes that are this gorgeous emerald green. I have never noticed her eye colour before. She is looking at me like I’m her knight in shining armour.

“I have plenty of free time and I’d sure hate to see those beautiful eyes filled with tears all the time.”

I couldn’t help flirting a bit. She is in her own way very sexy.

She smiles up at me and hugs me a little closer. “Oh Ron,” she breathes.

So as I said before, Bev is 42. Her looks, well, imagine a sexy librarian. Yup, you get it don’t you?! Very similar in looks to the female lead in the “Mummy” movie. Dark brown almost black hair. 36C breasts and a nice ass. Bev doesn’t wear them often, that I’ve seen, but she does have reading glasses with the chain. That is probably why I think, “librarian.”

“Now, I’m gonna sit here at your table and make a list. You’re going to tell me what needs doing while you put the groceries away.”

She nods at me in affirmation.

We did just that, for about half an hour. As we are doing so, Sam texts me that she has an appointment at the spa and is heading out. She’ll be back about an hour before the girls night. I let her know I’m just over here at Bev Sinclair’s place helping her and will see her then and to enjoy the spa.

After finishing the list, and looking at some of the things that needed doing, I leave Bev with the promise to return around 9 or 10 o’clock the next morning. We say our goodbyes. She hugs me really hard and almost starts crying again.

Poor thing.

“Don’t you dare cry Bev. Everything will work out. You’ll see. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

On my way back to my yard, a thought comes to mind. Here I am looking for something to do! I can’t help but chuckle to myself.

I spend a good portion of the day mowing, trimming and weeding. By about 3:30 I am done.

I head into the house and have a quick shower to get the grime off and then make my way down to float in the pool for a bit. After dunking and doing a few laps I get in my floaty chair, lean back and review the events of the day. It doesn’t take long to dose off.


I wake with a bit of a start as there is a shadow over me. There standing before me is Marti, one of the new goddesses across the back fence. She is decked out in the tiniest purple spandex Wicked Weasel monokini you ever did see!

Spoing!!!

Now I have a problem. I have an instant-hardon!

“Nice to see you too! I’m impressed. If I was into that, I’d be all over you!” Marti says with a laugh and an air kiss as she indicated my new tent.

“Didn’t mean to disturb you but I wanted to check with you about Sam. Am I reading things the right way? About her and girls? The four of us have a nice friendship started and I don’t want to fuck it up.”

“No Marti, you aren’t reading this wrong at all. You guys have been more than honest with us so I’m going to go out on a limb and do some talking for Sam. We have discovered, through a recent series of events that we are sure Sam is attracted to women. I know, she is married to a guy and has had kids by me. But over the course of time she has found she is not into ... how shall I put this? She is NOT bisexual. She is NOT into cock AT ALL. She, I believe, IS a lesbian. Just a very new and untried lesbian.”

“I see,” Marti replied with a grin.

“So that being said, you and Candy are all her fantasies in one. I have told her that I want her to be happy whatever that looks like. I think the two of you can help her. Be gentle, Marti. Teach her all she needs to know, but please rock her world.”

“Wow! Thank you for filling me in. I promise we will be gentle. We both could tell that she was dealing with some issues. We had an idea but now that we know for sure ... um ... yeah. She has no idea how sexy she is to other women. You are a good man Ron. The world needs more men like you.”

“Just one other thing Mandi.”

“What is that?”

“Don’t take her from me. She is my life.”

“From an awesome guy like you? No way! And we’ll protect her too, Ron. I promise.”

“I knew I liked you for a reason!”

“If I was into guys at all, it would be with you. Candy, on the other hand, does like to drive stick every now and then! Later Ron!”

Oh gawd! That little blonde Candy would kill me!

I watched Marti walk back through the gate. Is Sam ever gonna get turned inside out tonight. Lucky girl of mine! Wish I could get a video of tonight’s activities.


About 15 minutes later I hear Sam come home from the spa and shopping. She is all glowy and has a grin from ear to ear. She gives me a big wet lip smacking kiss. I love this new Sam!

I mention to her, that a little birdie told me, she doesn’t have to worry at all about tonight.

“Oh Ron! Don’t tell me that! Now I’m all anxious again!”

“Sam, Marti just came over to check with me that everything would be cool for tonight. I told her all was good so that made her happy. She said that she and Candy just adore you and they’d make sure you have an absolute blast. Just go for it babe!” I said and gave her a big wink.

The look on her face makes change from anxiety to resolve. Then she nods to herself more than me, turns, and goes up to get changed for the party.

With barely enough time to get over there, Sam comes down the stairs. She looks like a lesbians wet dream! A black leather micro mini and a translucent white sleeveless blouse that is totally unbuttoned and just tied in a knot under her ample cleavage. I am painfully aware that she is braless. This is the second time this afternoon that I have a raging hard-on from a woman who doesn’t want it. My guess is that if she is wearing any panties at all, it would be the smallest of thongs. I don’t dare ask to find out ... I would be blowing my load for sure!

She says coyly, “How do I look?”

“Fucking hot!! Now get, or you’re going to be late!” And I’m going to make a mess in my pants!

She turned a bit pink and grinned like the cat who got the canary. With a peck on the cheek, she turned and headed out the patio doors.

“Oh and babe?”

She stopped and turned.

I don’t expect you home AT ALL tonight!! Love ya!”

I turned and let her make her way to the back gate.


Time for something to eat. I fixed myself up some of my favourite alone food. Gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches and creamy tomato soup!

Gourmet you say? Yes, gourmet. They have to have real butter on the outside. On the inside the bread is coated with mayonnaise, then processed cheese on one side and Havarti cheese on the other. Between the two cheeses goes some thinly sliced red onion.

To die for!

Ok, where was I? Ah yes. I devour my gourmet meal and then decide to go check my tools. It’s been almost a year since I have had to have them in the truck, let alone use them. Bev has a lot of different types of jobs that require different types of tools. I’m going to take the time to sort through things and make up some tool kits so I won’t have to take the whole shop over with me.

With the tools looked after, it is definitely time to relax. It’s still early, only 8ish. There are still two episodes of “Mando” for me to catch up on.

After a quick side trip to the kitchen for a glass of wine and some snacks, I head to the den and the 60 inch big screen.

Plunking down in my big comfy chair, I start to get things cued up. Just then my pocket starts vibrating.

It’s Bev.

“Hi Bev, what’s up? Questions about tomorrow?”

She starts crying. “Oh Ron it’s so terrible!!”

“Bev! Bev! Calm down! Tell me what’s the matter.”

“In the mail ... notice ... bank ... oh gawd!” More crying and now hyperventilating.

“I’ll be right over”

I end the call, turn off the TV and jump up out of my chair and trot to the door, wine and snacks forgotten. I slide my shoes on and head out the door, locking it on the way out.

At Bev’s door I am about to knock when it comes flying open and a teary eyed librarian comes lunging at me.

She wraps herself around me, still sobbing. We are out on the porch so I just kind of hug her back and lift her into her house. I set her down and ungrapple her. “Bev, you have to stop crying so we can sort this out. What ever it is.” I say softly.

She holds out the crumpled letter. “Read,” is all she says.

I sit in the entrance way chair and read. It was from the bank. She has outright missed four mortgage payments and this is a reminder letter that if upon the next payment date, the funds for that payment and all missed payments were not payed, the bank will begin foreclosure proceedings. The amount required, along with accrued interest, is dutifully listed at the bottom.

I didn’t notice that while I was reading, Bev has left and gotten cleaned up.

“Ok, let’s take this a step at a time. First, can we sit somewhere more comfortable?”

“Oh my gosh Ron I’m so sorry! Of course.”

She leads me into the living room and she sits on the couch. She pats the spot next to her indicating that I should sit there.

“Now Bev, I am going to say this in the kindest way possible. You know you have many friends on this block right?”

“Yes,” she replies softly.

“You know friends help friends?”

“But Ron...”

I cut her off. “Bev?”

“Yes, friends help friends,” she again replies rather sheepishly.

I was already a little upset that she had not reached out about the repairs. Now this. “How could you let this get so bad and not tell anybody?”

“I did. I talked to Ed’s family and with him being blamed for his own death, they blame me somehow and all I got was a big Ef you! After that I got scared and depressed and look at me now! I’m a wreck!”

Gawd she looks so sexy with her reading glasses on! Nothing like a damsel in distress to get a guy right there. Especially a guy that has gone without for months!

Come on, Ron! Pull yourself together this girl needs help. What are you thinking? I admonish myself.

“I have a plan, but first, I want to know if you are behind on anything else Bev.”

Bev is looking at the floor so I know there was more.

“Bev?”

“Just the power bill. But I’m only one month behind. How can I do this! I spent my last bit until next pay on the groceries that I bought today!” she says, on the edge of tears again.

“Like I said, friends help friends and Sam and I will cover you until this place sells and you get back on your feet.” I state, trying to be firm.

Have you ever seen a guppie fish and that look they have? That is Bev at this moment and then her head starts to shake. “No no no no no...”

“Yes Bev! Remember, I sold my business and we have plenty of money to help you out. I can and I WILL help you. Friends help friends. I’ll call my financial guy Monday morning.” I said with finality.

All of a sudden, I am knocked flat onto the couch with this crazy librarian hugging me and kissing my face all over! In between kisses, “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Her frantic kisses slow a bit and turned more passionate.

My mind is not sure how to react but my body sure does! My arms wrap around Bev and as I hug her I can feel her breasts and a pair of very pointy nipples pressing in to me. At the same time, my mouth and lips are reacting to her soft lips on mine. The lip contact, longer until I feel her tongue making furtive attempts to enter.

Fuck it! We both want this.

On mutual agreement, our lips part and our tongues intertwine. I think we are both moaning in response. As that happens, I feel a stirring in my loins as my cock starts to grow. I know what I want right this moment but I have to be sure I’m not overstepping. I push back on her shoulders and gently disengage. I give Bev a questioning look. Her response is emphatic nodding and a big grin directly followed by jamming her tongue back in my mouth!

Any reservations I have are obliterated by her response and things heat up. I stroke her back and work my hands down to her lovely ass. I massage her ass and push her center on to my, by this point, painfully hard cock. She responds with some grinding of her own. I’m getting, “Oh oh,” and “Yes yes yes,” between kisses. Bev reaches back with one of her hands and grabs onto one of mine, and guides it to her breast. I’m no dummy! I get straight to work massaging her through her blouse and bra. I quickly pull her blouse out of her skirt, pushing my hand underneath. My hand searches for the bra clasp on her back. There is none!

Just then she raises up slightly. “In the front,” is all she says. My hand swiftly moves to the front and “pop” it is open! I have a wonderful, warm C cup breast in my hand. Her nipple is hard and getting harder as my palm moves over it. The areola is crinkling up and all bumpy. She’s moaning into my mouth and now has to break off her kisses so she can take some heavy panting breaths. Her mound is pounding on my cock through our clothes and I can feel that feeling building. We have to either stop or change things up.

I’m sure Bev could feel my feelings and must be thinking the worst. She stopped and starts to get up.

“This is wrong! You are a married man! I can’t do this to Sam!”

I grab her and pull her close.

“It’s ok Bev! We are not doing anything wrong. Sam and I ... we are open and Ok with this. We have an understanding. I find you very sexy and if you want to continue, I would love to give you pleasure.” I say as I stroke her cheek.

I kiss her. She slowly responds. I look into her eyes again and she nods again. She grabs my hand and starts pulling. “Bedroom,” she says with a giggle.

Of course I follow. Duh!

Up the stairs, we pass the one bedroom (probably her daughters room), pass the main bathroom and in to the master suite. Bev spins herself around as she stops and I bump right into her. She giggles and looks up at me, all shy looking. She looks so vulnerable and sexy at the same time. My cock and I had decided in the living room that we want her but I need more reasurance now. There was no going back once we start. I look into her eyes. “Do you want this?” I ask gently.

“Oh yeeeeesss,” she says in a soft sexy voice, her body shaking and her face pushing into my chest.

I tilt her face up to me. “You are beautiful and sexy and I want to make you feel good,” and then I lean down and start kissing her deeply and she responds passionately. Soon it’s like the break between living room and bedroom never was.

I run my fingers in her hair, raising it up on one side. I start small kisses down her jawline to her ear and as I pinch her earlobe between my lips, Mmmm! is what I get in response. My hands get busy too. With her blouse still untucked and her bra undone, I had great access to her breasts. Palming both of them, I trap her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers. Slowly rolling, increasing pressure gradually. Bev’s breathing has changed to panting. She is pushing her whole body into me. Her mound is rubbing against my upper thigh.

“I need you now! Make me yours!”

“Take my shirt off.” I order.

She comes to me with trembling fingers and grabs the bottom of my shirt and pulls it out of my pants. I have to lean over so she can pull it over my head and off.

“Now it’s my turn,” I say as I start in on her buttons. She attempts to get my belt undone at the same time but that isn’t working because she needs to drop her arms to let her blouse fall to the floor. We go back and forth like that until she’s just in panties and I in boxers.

Bev squeals as I picked her up and deposite her on the bed. “Take me!” is what I get as she lifts her legs wide in the air. I shuck my boxers and crawl up on the bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.