Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Just as I push the plate away, mom and Anne appear from the back. Anne pushes the much emptier cart to the front counter and scurries around to her side.

As Anne takes up her spot at the till I notice my mom. Or is it?! She has on a beautiful forest green pencil skirt that comes about two inches above her knees. And boy oh boy does it accentuate her stellar ass!!

She has a cream coloured semitransparent full sleeve blouse on that allows her new soft green demi-cup lace bra to peek through. It does wonders for her figure, lifting and separating in just the right way. Her sheer stockings make her legs shimmer! Her new clutch bag matches her forest green shoes. Holy crap! The shoes are gorgeous! They must be 6” heels. I didn’t know mom could walk in shoes like that!! They make her legs even longer and are also part of the reason her already fantastic ass is even more so!! Anne had obviously put a soft green ribbon in mom’s hair and braided it.

She’s a vision!

My mouth is hanging open and no words are coming. My cock is doing the talking as it’s rock hard and before I realize I have a massive tent in my pants!!

Oh gawd!!

Mom gets a dirty grin on her face and she saunters over to me. She moves right into my space pushes my mouth closed as she grabs my erection.

“These new clothes have been worth it! Someone is really happy to see me!” She gives my cock another healthy squeeze.

I snap out of it as she squeezes. I pull her to me and give her a knock your socks off deep tongue kiss of no short duration and then reply, “Damn straight!!”

Anne clears her throat. “I think we need to settle up before clothes get ripped and you both make a mess on my floor!” Anne lowers her head a bit and says in a soto voice, “I already have girl cum to clean up in the dressing area!”

My mom turns beet red, looks at me and shrugs. Her and Anne giggle.

Mom leans back into me a bit and says in an aside, “We have so much to talk about when we get back to the dorm room!”

I just look at her and shrug like a stunned dummy, “Ok?!”

Anne had been working on ringing in all the items and bundling them all up.

“Ok! Three lingerie sets a skirt and shoes. That will be $647.89. Charge or debit?”

“I’ll put that on my charge card Anne. Wait!! Can I see the receipt tape Anne?”

Anne hands it over. Sure enough, three lingerie sets, a skirt and shoes. It doesn’t add up. There are four bundles which contain lingerie, mom’s also wearing a set. The stockings aren’t on the tape, neither is the blouse.

I point this all out to Anne.

“Tom you are correct! It’s not right!” She turns to the shelf and takes down a large jar and puts it in one of the bags.

“There, now it’s right! Inga, that’s the cream I told you about in the back. Remember, only on the areas you want it to work. If you do an application a day before you leave to go home then the treatment will be lasting.”

Mom just nods.

I start to say, “But Anne, it’s...”

“No buts Tom! Friends do things for friends and you are both very special friends ... remember?!”

I did, all of a sudden, remember that we are all very special friends and I acquiesced.

“Now you two scoot home! Inga you have some work to do before your fashion show for your lovely boy. And then I think you both will need some reacquainting,” she says with a wink.

We gather the parcels and I have my new sexy mom on my arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.