Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom and I follow Anne from the small bistro in the front of the store through racks of rather common looking clothing for a boutique. The end wall seems to be getting further away.

Curious!

Abruptly, the style and quality of the clothing changes to very stylish and sexy dresses, skirts, pants and blouses. Shoes and accessories in keeping with the same sexy style are also evident everywhere! I turn around and to me it looks like we’ve only moved a short distance but my mind knows that to be false.

“Inga, Tom! Come along!” Anne’s voice causes me to turn again.

What the fuck!

The store seems even deeper than before! Farther in are racks and racks of intimate apparel, all of the types I had in mind for mom, my new lover.

I catch up to Anne and mom but my jaw won’t shut. I’m in continuous awe of the multitude of choices. Each sexier than the next.

“Oh gawds! I wish I could afford one of each! But I can’t so I’ll gladly settle for two or three sets.” Mom fingers the tags on a bra and panty set. In shock she drops the tag. “Ok, well one or two sets then!”

“Mom, I love you and this is my treat for someone who has done without for way too long. You pick what you like. Pick a bunch and then you try them. We will figure it out at the end. Yours is not to worry over price. You are worth everything.” I stroke her face.

Mom blushes.

“I know just your size. Let me look at you Inga.” Anne spends some time looking mom over in detail.

“Tom, grab that cart and follow me. Inga, you just browse around.”

Mom starts browsing the isles oohing and awing at all the lovely choices while I follow Anne around.

She mumbles away as she fills the cart with bra’s, panties, thongs, g-strings, baby dolls, marry widows, garter belts, stockings; some for the belt and some stay ups. Well you get the idea. A little of everything! All of which mom will look fantastic in. I wish I could buy the whole cart but I know by the first price tag that the cart load’ll be many thousands of dollars. I love my mom more than anything but I’d have to work up to a collection like this.

We work through some of the dresses, skirts and blouses too. Wow the cart is full!”

“Inga please come with me. Tom please go back up to the bistro and Griz has some food for you while you wait for your mother and I.”

I look at her quizzically.

“Griz ... Grizelda my daughter. She has made you something fabulous and please drink all the mimosas you want.”

“Enjoy!”

She then turns to the cart and heads farther to the back with mom in tow, no doubt to try on all the new finds.

I make my way to the front and there, standing next to one of the white bistro sets, is a young woman of familial semblance to Anne except proportionately smaller. Griz is also sporting some serious dreads and is covered in runic tattoos and piercings commensurate with the style. Griz is wearing a tie dyed wife beater shirt two sizes to big, a peasant skirt like her mom and black combat boots done to a high gloss.

“Hi! You must be Tom?! I’m Grizelda. Call me Griz. Mom says to feed you so I’ve made something special for you. How does a Ruben on black sourdough sound to you? I know you’ll love it. Everyone does. Please sit. I’ll be right back.”

I never get a chance to speak! Griz returns in a flash. Literally ... I think?

“Here’s a mimosa for you. They are the house special! Your sandwich will be right up!”

She turns and starts to leave again.

“Griz?”

She turns back toward me. “Yes?”

“It’s so nice to meet you and thank you for doing this.” I said with a big smile.

She blushes and then smiles replying, “You’re very welcome!”

She turns again toward the kitchen and I swear she’s right there and then ... not.

I take a sip of the mimosa. It’s very good. And then I scan around the bistro part of the shop. The door catches my eye again. I study it more closely. It is indeed a beautiful delicious looking pussy. How Anne can get away with such an art piece, I have no idea.

“Here is your sandwich Tom!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.