Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom is sneaking glances at me all the way down the hall. As we enter my room mom spins me and pushes me back on the bed. She forces my knees apart (like she has to force me!) and grabs my quickly hardening cock and begins to stroke.

“Mom, please don’t! You don’t need to do that. I know how dad forced you and how much you hated that!”

Mom continues to stroke as she looks up to me. “Your father forced me to do this. And yes, I hated that. But I do this now for you, not because I have to but because I love you. I want to pleasure you. I want to taste you. I will do this and many many more things with you because you are kind and caring and loving to me. You have me so turned on right now. I am yours forever.”

And then she gets this twinkle in her eye and says, “And you must always remember ... mother knows best!”

With that, she literally pounces on my cock! In one smooth motion she has my 8 inches down her throat and her nose is in my groin! Her hand is massaging my balls and oh what a feeling! I go from what I thought was max hardness to diamond hard in an instant.

Mom pulls back off for a split second. “So hard ... so good!” Her voice is husky and full of lust. She slams back down over and over, spit gushing out around her lips.

She’s a maniac!

I’m so mesmerized and so excited my orgasm is just right there before I know it!!

“Gonna cum!” I grit out.

Mom pulls up some so my cock head is in her mouth. She adds her free hand to my shaft and strokes furiously.

“Aaagggghhh!!”

I’m cuming so hard I think my balls are going up my shaft as well!! I’m seeing stars as my cum blasts into my mom’s mouth three, four, five big shots and then countless smaller pulses.

I slump back onto the bed as mom crawls up to cuddle with me.

“Holy fucking fuck mom!! I thought you hated doing that?!”

“I hate being forced, my darling son. I love your cock in my mouth and down my throat. I love, love, LOVE the feel and taste of your cum. You didn’t hold me down and make me panic or slam me so hard my nose bled. This was all done with love and care by both of us. I can’t wait til later and you fill my other sexy spots with your wonderful man juice!”

She grabs hold of my hand and pulls me up with her as she says, “Go wash your parts off while I get dressed. I need more to eat than just you!” She giggles at herself and swats my ass on my way out the door.

When I get back mom has on a nice albeit old fashioned skirt, blouse and sweater set and is drying her hair. It always would take a while for it to dry because it’s so long. I get dressed as she finishes.

“Do you like your mothers hair?” She asks.

“Yes I do but it could use a styling. Dad never lets you do anything like that.”

“I feel so daring right now. I really want to change it but if I did, your father would be pissed! I don’t dare do anything until I can leave for good. There will be changes! I have plans, big plans!” She has a devilish look on her face as she says that.

We drive down into town and have a nice brunch. Eggs and waffles, bacon, sausage and fruit salad. Juice and coffee to round it out. I guess we both worked up an appetite!

Mom insists on paying after some discussion so I decide I’m going to buy her a treat. We get back in the car and head for old town Main Street. I had seen a cute boutique there called The Gilded Lily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.