Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

We arrive back at the dorm with our treasures. I liberate a small table from the common room and bring it back to my room. While I’ve gone, mom has changed out of her street clothes and put on her robe again. She has her undies on ... I checked.

She sees me checking her out and smiles. “What! Can’t a lady get comfy for dinner with her favourite man?!” She winks at me too!

I don’t say anything but get all the food on the table and get two plastic glasses out. They were, of course, nothing fancy but at least we didn’t have to drink out of the bottle! My roommate happened to have a wine opener in his desk drawer.

Trying to be gallant, I help mom get seated and take my seat. It’s so funny because we keep looking at each other and smiling. Somehow I’m not mad about Dad anymore. Mom’s beautiful smile has chased all that away.

We start with red wine. I fill the two glasses and then propose a toast. “In keeping with the revelations of today, to new beginnings!”

We clink our or is it clunk when they’re plastic glasses together and take a drink. I take a nice drink. It’s not a bad flavour. I know little about wine. The most I know is that red is for red meat dishes and white is for chicken and fish ... I think.

I glance at mom and she’s downed the whole glass. “Mom, take it slow! You’ve never had wine before.”

“I’ve never toasted before either. Don’t you down the whole thing when you toast?!”

“Not wine mom. You may do that with shots of liquor to get drunk on purpose but not with wine and especially not your first alcoholic drink,” I inform her.

“Sorry! Drink up. Let’s try some white! I have a toast too!”

I agree, but get some food plates for each of us to enjoy between wines.

I finish my glass of red during the beef and broccoli dish. Mom has another glass of red commenting as she does about how nice and warm it’s making her feel. She’ll hate herself in the morning, I think to myself.

I put chicken fried rice, lemon chicken and spicy shrimp on our plates. Mom pours white wine into the glasses. She holds her glass aloft. “To a new life and new love!” We clink glasses again as mom makes deep eye contact with me.

This white is much nicer than the red. It seems crisper somehow. I take a bigger drink. Mom has downed hers in one go again, she shrugs and giggles. “This white wine is way better than the other! It’s all a sudden making me so happy and fuzzy! I feel fantastic right now being with my man and having fun for the first time ever!! Gawds I’m starving too!”

With that, she dives into the fresh plate. Mom is definitely hungry and she’s definitely well on her way to being loaded. I’ve had three glasses myself so I was feeling pretty good too. But mom is a first timer. I know she’ll probably regret this tomorrow but I think that she needs to cut loose and to find out about being drunk. She’s safe with me. If someone else (asshole for instance) let her do this he’d probably take her to a seedy bar, get her drunk and get her into a gangbang or something. No, better to do it safely with me around to help her.

We finish off the food and the wine. I have one more glass and mom has three more!

Mom’s swearing a blue streak about dad and how she’s biding her time. She wants him to be alone and miserable just like she feels at home all the time.

In her state she confides in me that he’s taken to forcefully face fucking her in front of his friends and making her thank him for doing it!

Fuck! Now I’m pissed!

He’s hurt her as he’s pulled her hair and uses his hands on the back of her head to drive his cock down her throat.

Fucking pig!

He’s also taken to fucking her dry and digging his nails into her nipples as he’s fucking her. He never asks, he just does it. He takes her whenever he wants. He even tells her that he doesn’t care whether she enjoys it or not. She doesn’t matter. She’s just a dumb ugly cum dump for him to use.

I’m gonna fucking ... breathe Tom, breathe.

It’s a good thing I’m drunk when she’s telling me this. I don’t think I could take it otherwise.

Looking back, I think she planned it that way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.