Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

My head is spinning! Mom is making no mention of what transpired back in my room. The fear of some sort of fallout seems to have completely eradicated my hard-on. Go figure!

Instead, we walk around campus with her arm hooked in mine as I give her a tour. I tell her what each building is and she asks some questions about each one. The ones I frequent, I knew more about than the others. The tree lined boulevards and the plazas with a statue here and there add to the beauty of the fall day.

She stops at one point and swings herself in front of me, pulling me into a hug. As she leans her head back to look up at me, her beautiful eyes bore deep into me.

“I love you son. You have no idea how much I love being here with you,” she says lovingly as she reaches up and draws my head down for a kiss.

And wow!

Mom and I have shared kisses in the past that you could possibly read something into, but this kiss, there’s no doubt what so ever! Way beyond the time limit for a mother son kiss. Full hard lips to lips and then a searching tongue on her part of which I’m very quick to take the hint and reciprocate. Hot steamy and full of lust! There I am, hard as steel again!!

As we break off, she backs away slightly and smooths herself out. “What was that you mentioned about going to see some shops and then a late dinner?!”

Still somewhat dumbfounded, I shrug then take her arm and head to the car.

She cuddles into me like a lover as we walk.

I open the car door for her and allow her to get in. I scramble around to get myself in and start the car. As we get going she cuddles back into me. We’re both quiet for a few minutes, then mom speaks.

“I agree with your assessment of your father. He is an asshole.” I smirk as she admits that. “He’s also mean and cruel and narcissistic.”

Mom looks over at me. “Please don’t say anything until I’m done talking. I’d like you to just drive around town until I’m done.”

I nod in acknowledgment.

She continues, “I have been going to counselling for some years now and know that he has been abusing me mentally and physically since we got married. Shortly after I started that, I began to put money away. I am going to leave him.”

I’m floored at the revelation but say nothing, as agreed.

“More precisely, I’m going to disappear. My goal is to squirrel away $30000.00. That will give me enough to make a new identity and start over. I am close to that now. I will have that amount by this summer. The councillor has put me in touch with a group that will procure all the documents I need to get away from ‘asshole’ as you call him.”

I glance her way to see if I can speak yet. She holds up her hand.

Mom grabs my right hand as she continues, “You are the only thing in my current life I want to keep, so I’m telling you all this to assure you that you will be the only one that knows where I am. I love you my darling boy! How I’m feeling being with you since you picked me up from the bus depot has me thinking that I may love you more than a mother should love her son.”

She adds, almost imperceptibly, “But I don’t care.”

She snuggles deeper into me as I drive.

I’m shocked! Happy that mom was finding herself and going to take action ... that she loved me the same way I loved her. But I also feel horrible at the same time, that I had not known about the counselling or been there to help then or now!

What if dad finds out? What if he hurts her? I’m here in school, how can I help, being so far away?!

I voice all of these concerns and then some but mom assured me that the group she has helping will look after things. They’re really nice women with lots of experience with this sort of thing.

I pull in to the park by the river and we talk quite a while. Dad hasn’t become physical with mom since I’d left for college but he’s threatening her more often. He’s been making her do sex acts in front of his friends as well. So far he hasn’t made her service any of those friends yet but she knows he will try and make her one day.

It’s too late to go out to eat and I’m too angry anyway. I go into the Chinese restaurant and pick us up some food. When I get back to the car mom’s been to the corner store and got something to drink for us. She pulls out one of the bottles. “I don’t know what goes best with Chinese so I got a red and a white!”

“Wine mom?! I didn’t know you drank at all!”

“I’ve never but I’m away from ‘him’ for the first time since high school and I want to be naughty and try some.”

I reply, “Well then, who am I to stop my lovely adventurer!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.