Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 32

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

With Pet still out like a light on my chest, I ask the obvious question of my Mom. “Why?!”

“Why what? Reveal us to a mortal? Why do I want her?!” Mom says in return.

“Yes, both!” I exclaim.

Pam puts in her two cents by saying, “It’s ok Mommy! I want her too!! She’s like us!!”

Mom looks at Pam. “Thank you darling! You partially answered one of the questions.” she says, blowing a kiss to Pam.

“To answer you son, she is like Pam and I. She has an insatiable sex drive and has the same kinks. She is also a natural submissive and if we take her in she will be like a thrall. She will be a help to us in the mortal realm. She proved she will not freak out but instead she said in her way that she believes in faie. We’ve given her her dream ... she’ll be loyal for sure.” Mom says with a confident look on her face.

“I will be loyal forever! Take me with you and make me yours! I have always believed in fairies and now I have three right here! I’ll do anything you ask just keep using me as your fuck toy!!!” Pet says in a groggy but coherent voice.

“By the way Pam, that pink ass wrecker was so far up me I was choking on it!!” She says with a giggle.

I ask Pet, “Is there somewhere we can clean up a bit?”

“Right through that door,” she says, pointing behind Mom.

Pam leans down and kisses Pet on her cheek. “You were amazing by the way!! And don’t worry, we play often and ... there’s more like us. Do you really wanna come with us?!”

As Pet climbs off me she answers Pam. “I’m gonna kinda hafta now. I’ve been off the floor long enough for Ben the owner, to realize I’m fucking the customers ... again. I’m fired for sure! Right now ... don’t fucking care! I’ve found my calling, my life’s work, whatever you wanna call it. I serve all of you now ... any way I can. Well, as long as you feed me and fuck me!! Hehe!!”

We all laugh and hug our new slave ... a mortal slave. How will Anne react and are we going to be in trouble?

I guess we’ll find out I think to myself as we head to the bathroom to clean up.


“Uli! Oh goddess! Now tuck in your thumb, babe! That’s it ... now push!! Oh fuck yeah!! No! Don’t let up on my clit! Keep sucking hard!! Gonna ... ohgoddessyes!!!” Griz screeches as she floods Ulisha’s face with her syrupy offering.

Uli continues until Griz pushes her head away. Sensing the need to move slowly, Ulisha extracts her hand from Griz’ abused pussy.

“That was fantastic Uli! And you say you’re not skilled?!”

“Honest I’m not but it’s the least I could do after how you turned me inside out last night! I’ll never be the same again ... and I never want to!” Uli says with adoring looks for Griz.

“Oh honey! You have had a wonderful taste of sapphic love but just a taste mind you. We’ll work together building your skills and love for other women! Please do not forget though, Life Giver will desire to be with you and as a Princess you have a responsibility to all light faie to grow our people.” Griz reminds Ulisha.

“After last night and this morning I’m sure I don’t want men to touch me!” Uli replies with a disgusted look on her face.

“Don’t worry about that my love! Men will never spoil your body, not ever! I can assure you of that. Tom is a totally different story ... you’ll find yourself drawn to him as I was. For one so young he exudes confidence and maturity beyond others. And ... he just ... well ... he smells so damn food ... I just want him to ravage me over and over and ... well you get the picture!” Griz explains.

They both giggle over the last part as they head to the bath room. Soon they will need to meet up with the others for the trip to ‘The Gilded Lily’.

As they share a bath Uli asks, “is he really that good?!”

Griz just moans.


“Althea darling, wake up.” Anne whispers gently as she strokes the abused breast of her lover. “We’ve got to be clean and fresh to meet our young travellers!”

Althea’s eyes flutter open and a sudden realization comes to her that she really is in the embrace of her true love. “I love you.” she says in a dreamy voice.

She places her hand over Anne’s teasing one as she requests, “Help me up. You damn near fucked me to death last night ... or was it morning!”

“Yes!” replies Anne, not committing any further.

Althea lets out a moan as Anne gives one last tweak and helps her up.

Last night, after Anne had made her declaration, Althea didn’t hesitate in marking Anne as hers, by leaving teeth marks beside her left nipple. Anne bided her time and when it was right she returned the gesture ten fold!

In the middle of her umpteenth orgasm by Anne’s hand, literally, a mouth came down next to her own left nipple. Anne at first was sucking and then the pressure intensified as she could feel a slight pain as blood was forced to the surface.

Then Anne began to bite down. Growling?! Anne was growling! Sawing her teeth! Shaking her head back and forth!!

And Althea kept cuming!

Anne started pulling back as well, increasing the painful pleasure!

And Althea kept cuming ... rolling orgasms ... threatening to become one giant one!!

Then it all subsided.

Anne slumped onto Althea’s torso and buried her face in her neck, breathing raggedly.

Althea herself was sucking great mouthfuls of air as slowly they both came down from the high.

“You my dear sweet Althea de Sanasachd are now marked as my mate for life. I have loved and will love you for ever.” Saying that, Anne props herself up and looks down at her mate. “And if you were about to change your mind, that’s not possible now.” she says, in a grave tone.

“It had not even crossed my mind, true heart! Why would you make such a silly statement?!” Althea queries.

In answer Anne glances down Althea’s body to her breast.

She props herself up and follows Anne’s eyes. “Oh Goddess!! Your love for me must be as deep as the oceans! I’ll wear your marks proudly.” Althea says solemnly.

They both spend some time admiring the circle of teeth marks, some deep and purple, some so deep that they are bleeding. Inside the circle, where Anne had applied such suction, the skin has an overall purple hue, accented by tiny purls of blood that are literally oozing through the skin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.