Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 31

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

“Mom, if you need me tonight I’ll be with Ulisha in her rooms. We’ll be doing some ... um ... catching up, as they say! Hehe!” Griz tells her mother as everyone is making sleeping arrangements after a most eventful Conference.

“Thank you daughter for letting me know. I too will be getting reacquainted with an old friend this evening. Althea will be visiting with me until morning!” she says to Griz with a wink.

They all need sleep for the travel day tomorrow. Also tomorrow is a great leave taking. Queens return to their homes as daughters depart for further training.

Most princesses depart for the bedchambers with their mothers, to be seen to by their maids ... for the last time ... in perhaps a long while.

“Ulisha, I’ll go and retrieve a few things and join you in your rooms shortly,” Griz informs her.

Ulisha replies,” That is good. I shall instruct our maid to pack mothers things for the Browns to search and store for later. Otherwise I’ll dismiss her for the evening.”

“Perfect Uli! I can’t wait to regale you with tales of Life Giver! That will put you in the mood to explore for sure!” Griz says, with that ‘I’m so bad’ look on her face.

Ulisha shivers as she turns to go down the other hall. “Please don’t be long!”


Now ensconced in her rooms Anne says to Althea, “Right up until the last moment I was unsure of the elixir. I should have had more trust in your apothecary abilities my love!” as she takes hold softly and gives her a familiarly passionate kiss.

“You and me both! I made it as strong as I could without giving it away. I’m glad it worked too!” Returning the affection.

Very early on, as the two were training, they together had found the delights and stress relief of sapphic love. Both had decided that they would never take a man to husband. If traditions had been different 400 years ago they would have wed each other.

Separated by belonging to different faie orders and circumstance, these conferences were a rare opportunity to reconnect.

As clothes came off they both kept getting distracted by each other’s revealed body’s.

All of a sudden Althea stops up short! “Anne! M ... m ... matrons piercings! But you are ... are...!”

“Past the time Althea?!” Anne’s face is filled by the biggest grin! “The miracle of Life Giver! I am no longer barren. Did you think the fertility markings a ruse of some kind to further events along?!” She caulks an eye and adds, “As a matter of fact, I am with child!”

Althea practically tackles Anne on to the bed with excitement. “Oh goddess! I never doubted you! It’s just that events ... so fast ... didn’t think! Oh bother! When you told me the other day about all this and the plan ... I’m so happy for you!!”

The two started some really heavy making out, raising the temperature.

Then Anne stopped and took Althea by the shoulders. “I want you to come back with us. I need you to help teach these young ones!”

Althea confronts Anne with, “And what else Mother?! I can see your mind turning.”

“I never could keep things from you!Two things my love. I love you and want you with me now and forever and... Life Giver can give you the gift you’ve never been able to receive!” Anne says as she touches Althea’s belly.

Althea is now in tears, overwhelmed by the possibility of having everything she’s ever wanted. A mate and a child!

“Oh Goddess, YES! More than anything! I’ll go with you and never look back!”

Althea lowers herself to Anne’s left breast and bites down hard! The marks she leaves on Anne demonstrate no doubt about devotion.

The thought running through Anne’s mind just then was how she could mark Althea in return.


Having all moved to an area in back equipped with a cot, towels and assorted lubricants, Pet sits expectantly on a chair, eyes covered by a blindfold.

In a quivering voice Pet says, you’re all not going to beat me or anything, are you?! I mean I like a bit of rough when I get fucked but please don’t hurt me!” The last bit squeaking out.

Mom, stroking her face, says to Pet, “Have no fear little one. You will experience joys such as never before! You eluded to yourself needing that full feeling when you spoke earlier. You’ll feel that feeling this evening in ways that will leave you craving more and more!”

Pet lets out a moan as the three of us undress and remove our rings.

I toss each outfit to their prospective owners so they can try them on. I decide to remove the front flap on my new leather pants ... mostly because, on further inspection, I’d never get them on over my faie manhood.

We were very quickly dressed and I stepped toward Pet.

“Now Pet, before you is my son. You can probably smell his scent. Intoxicating?” Mom asks.

Pet just grunts and drools.

“You can reach out and investigate him with your hands and mouth, sweetheart! You know you want to!”

I’m beginning to feel as if, when we are in our natural faie state that we may have some sort of power over mortal beings.

Pet leans forward searching with her hands, finding my large gift. She manages to grab hold but it takes both of her hands.

Her reaching forward has also brought her face closer. My pheromones must be quite strong because her mouth comes open, letting long tendrils of drool spill down her as she lets out a kind of feral sound. Her nose is twitching and then ... she drives forward, ramming her mouth on my cock head!

It’s way bigger than she imagined or expected so she pulls back and drives forward again!

“Easy there little Pet! I don’t want you to suffocate! That’s enough, use your tongue and breathe through your nose.”

She looks up at me with a very glassy expression but does nod slightly.

Just then, I notice Mom and Pam. Pam looks like flowing water in her body suit, liquid oozing from everywhere! Mom is humping hard onto our slave’s face, her corset fitting as if made for her! (Of course it was! Thank you Anne!)

Those two just seem to get me going even more!

Yup! I’ve still got a little pixyish girl’s mouth stuck on my knob!

I lean down closer to Pet and whisper, “Do you want that in your pussy now, little Pet?!”

Despite having her mouth full it is quite obvious that she wants it in her badly! She’s pushing on my hips to try and dislodge her mouth.

Eventually... pop!

She starts ripping, literally, her clothes off as she practically screams, “Take me! Use me! I’ll do anything to have you fill me with your meat as often as I can!”

I just take that as a yes.

“Pet, I’m going to lay on the cot and you can mount me when you’re ready. Go slow. I don’t want to make a trip to the hospital today, ok!”

“Ok ok ... oh gawd! Ok!!” She repeats as she feels her way onto the cot.

Waiting for Pet to get up and ready, I glance at Pam and Mom again.

Mom has a huge BBC strapon harnessed in and is just plowing Pam’s gaping and flooding slot! What a lovely sight to see and hear! Mom is grunting and Pam is oozing with each thrust and there is a river of girl juice already pooling on the floor!

I’m extra hard now as Pet finally gets ahold again. She gets up on her feet to be able to aim herself onto me. She rubs my cock back and forth for a while, getting some nice natural lube going.

“Now remember, nice and easy,” I intone.

“Uh huh ... uh huh!” comes from Pet.

She does some squirming and gets the top of my helmet notched and then ... Blam!!

She drops to her knees and impales herself two thirds of the way down my shaft!

“Aaaaeeeee! FUCKENGOOD!!” comes from her mouth as she’s hanging in mid air on me!!

I’m almost on overload from her move!!

Holy fucking FUCK!

Pet is absolutely amazing! She’s showing no apparent pain at all! Just a blissful look!!

Now, with out warning, she begins to use her own body weight to bounce up and down, incrementally taking more!!

Then I notice that besides Pet and I, the room is quiet.

I look and Mom and Pam are in awe of what Pet is doing!!

“We’re not worthy!” comes from Pam.

Mom says, “How does such a little thing take so much?!”

“Lots of practice!” Quips Pet in between bounces.

I’m gritting my teeth trying to hold off but it’s turning into a loosing battle.

Pet is huffing and puffing from her exertions allowing her to slowly take almost all of me. This has to be rearranging her insides!!

In an instant she leans over, digs her fingers into my chest and guts out, “Cuming!” as floods of juice bubble out between us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.