Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 30

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Anne, resuming her faie form, announces, “Now that the trash has been removed, let’s get down to business!”

“Everyone, please fill your glasses and follow me. The chairs in the great room are far more comfortable and a less formal setting is more desirable for the revelations yet to come.”

Griz follows Anne and in turn by the two young Princesses and then the remainder.

The fire place is pushing out light and warmth into the great room. The Brownies have set the room precisely as needed.

As they all enter Anne announces, “All the young ones, please sit in the first row in front of your mothers if you can. Thank you.”

Calista and Ulisha take their places in the front row as well, Ulisha painfully aware of the vacant spot behind her chair.

Anne plops down in her overstuffed wingback chair, Griz in the chair next. There is another vacant chair on the other side of Anne.

“Daughters, two small pieces of business before I tell the tale of the mother, Inga.”

They all perk to Anne’s words.

“Firstly, there is an empty space behind Princess Ulisha. We all know why. I want to make it known that the young Salamander princess has my unwavering trust and has herself, before even knowing the magnitude events this evening has pledged her unflinching loyalty to Myself and our ways. I will not brook any shunning or mistreatment of Ulisha in any way. Hessy is who she is and Ulisha is who she is. Two very different faie.”

Anne scans the room for any sign of dissent. Seeing none she continues.

“Secondly, to the arrangement of seating. This is significant. Ladies, your daughters represent our future and that future is nigh upon us. Soon they will be taking their rightful places in leadership.”

Ok, no cross looks from the current Queens.

“We know that with our lack of breeding, most of us, myself included, are long overdue to pass the rains. You all have done fabulous work in your long tenures and I commend you!”

There are some serious looks and some joyful but none are angry.

“Our progeny need to hear and understand what is being said so they are seated in front, lacking in distraction and able to freely ask questions. More on that later.”

All the young Princesses have smiles on their faces. They all are feeling what they need to feel. That is accepted and acknowledged.

“Everyone get comfortable and I’ll give some details as to how Inga fits in.”


“Tom! There’s thousands of dollars in my new account!” Mom hollers from her room.

I rush down the hall (Ok it’s only the next room over) so I can see for myself.

Mom holds up her phone and would you look at that!

“Mom, does that say $37000.00?!”

Pam comes sliding in just as I say the figure out loud.

“Did I just hear something about $37000.00?!”

Mom replies with an impish look on her face, “You sure did, oh slave of ours!”

We all look at each other.

Mom and I both look at the time and we blurt out, “Shopping and dinner!”

“What kind of shopping mom?”

Pam and Mom lock eyes.

“Sex shop!!!”

Oh gawd, this could be crazy!

“Pam go get some clothes on, slut! Mom and I will be in the car waiting.”


Anne looks about her audience and, “Is everyone comfortable? Good. Let me tell you about Inga.”

Collectively, everyone scoots forward in their seats, anxious to hear.

“As I said earlier, my father is Taliesin the White, Grand Wizard of all light Faie. Tom’s grandfather, his mother’s father/grandfather, is Tovenaar the Silver, Grand Wizard to Elves and Pixies.”

Anne looked for confirmation that they understood and heads were nodding and some older corners of mouths are turning up.

“Ok then, by right of birth, Inga is no longer in just Inga.”

Pause for effect!

Anne turns to the vacant chair next to her. “This seat is, in future, for her. No other is above her excepting Earth Mother!”

Confused looks are on most faces.

“She is henceforth none other than, Lady Ingadryll de Tovenare, High Queen of the Faie.

The young princesses were smiling and clapping with excitement but the back row simply looses it!

The seat of the Queen had not been occupied in over 1800 years. Anne has acted as Chamberlain, as have two previous.

“Another miracle! Long live the Queen!” and other adulatory exclamations were heard from the raucous backbenchers.

(We have to give the Ladies a break here! After all, they’ve been waiting a lifetime for this moment.)


Mom is seated next to me and Pam is in the back seat. Both have been antsy since we got in the car. I’ve had to settle them both down because it’s very hard to drive with two horny women in close proximity. And I wasn’t gonna speed for anybody!

“Mom, where did the money come from exactly and what’s it for?”

“Sarah my lawyer explained that it’s part of the lump sum insurance payout from dad’s work. There is quite a bit more that’s been deposited in an investment account. This amount is, after some calculation on Sarah’s part, an estimated quarterly living allowance, based on her projected amounts of insurance payout plus lawsuit settlement. She said it’s very conservative and most likely will go up!”

Pam is squeaking and clapping from the back seat. “Mommy Mistress is a gazillionare!! Mommy will you buy some slutty stuff for your pet?!” She is really hamming it up.

We are all laughing as we pull into the parking lot.


‘The Pet Store’ is like a million other sex shops that dot our country. Many have a theme that they play on. Some are geared to couples, some to novelty and movie distribution, some are just a front for glory holes and anonymous sex.

This store has the usual fare up front for those who timidly enter to buy their first vibrator or a gag gift for the stag or stagette. As you move farther back, however, the more serious toys are evident.

It just seems like an automatic thing that mom and I decide that we need to get some toys and clothing that befits Master, Mistress and slave!

“Mistress, I have a request!” Pam stage whispers to Mom.

“Yes slut, and?” Mom answers, taking a serious tone.

“You know how big Life Giver’s cock is when he’s transformed, it feels so good in my pussy and ass!” Pam explains.

“I know exactly how you feel on that score, Pam. Your point being?!” Mom says with a chuckle.

“I want to feel that feeling in both holes at the same time!” Pam squeaks out, barely able to contain herself.

I get a big grin on my face with a beautiful vision in my head as Mom answers, “You little slut! You get the most exquisite ideas sometimes! Let’s go find some huge strapons so we can destroy each other’s hinny holes while impaled on my sexy son!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.