Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 29

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Griz has been having a difficult time over the last 45 minutes or so. It seems her two soul mates have been engaging in carnal activities that, even though they are separated by some distance, have caused her to loose concentration.

Mild as it is at this point, arousal is still arousal. She has even been feeling a certain warmth in her tattoo.

In attempts to alleviate her ... um ... discomfort, she tries rubbing her belly. That doesn’t work! Her hand being in such close proximity to her aroused slit. Not to mention that by moving the fabric, certain clitoral objects are being further stimulated.

Then, Griz receives a thought from Pam. “Missing you Mistress!”

Griz jams her hand in her crotch and squeezes her legs together. She’s almost lost in her sexual haze.

“Not now daughter! Please pay attention!” Anne urgently sends to her.

Fuck! Griz shakes her head and the rooms conversation comes back into focus. Thank goddess that nobody is looking at her!

“Anne, then please explain how this prophecy is fulfilled.” In an even more demanding tone, “There are only two! You say the mother is not directly related to the prophecy! There are only two! Where is the third!” Hestia’s volume has risen to a screech.

Anne quickly removes her ring again. Her entire body grows to three times normal size.

“Sit down impudent child!!” booms Earth Mother’s voice. “Cease before you do yourself and your innocent daughter harm. You forget yourself!”

Hestia suddenly blanches white and cowers into her chair.

Regaining control, Anne resumes normal size yet retains her visage as Earth Mother.

“The prophecy is indeed fulfilled as I have stated. As to the third...”

Anne turns to Griz.

“Come forward daughter,” Anne says, indicating that Griz should come up next to her.

“The prophecy states; a lover, a wilder and a warrior. I present to you Princess Grizelda, Paladin protector of Life Giver.

There are hushed whispers all around the table.

The small delicate hand of the Pixie Princess Kerensa slowly raises.

Anne can see Griz gripping the edge of the large table, her body barely in control, knowing the other two are still brainfucking her!

She grins, also knowing the question this young Princess will ask.

“Yes daughter, ask the question you all want to ask.” Anne gestures to the whole group.

“Um ... Earth Mother, with great respect for You and having no doubt in your assertion ... huh hmm ... is there a sign or indication that Griz ... I mean Princess Grizelda is indeed the third?”

“Child, I must say, you phrased that eloquently! Yes there are many but this will remove all doubt.”

Anne stares right into Hestia’s eyes as she moves behind Griz. She reaches down and grips the edge of her daughters gown and begins raising it.

“Are you engaged daughter?” Anne sends to Griz.

Through gritted teeth and a forced smile, Griz sends back, “Cuming!”

That’s all Anne needs to know. As Griz’ belly is exposed, the fabric rubs against Griz’ nipple pegs, sending her over the edge. This, in turn sparks a brightening of the tricoloured glowing Triskele!

Luckily for Griz, her moans are drowned out by the jubilant calls from the table.

“It is fulfilled!”

“It’s true!!!”

“We are saved!!!”

Griz is huffing great gulps of air, trying to calm herself. Anne releases her gown and goes back to her chair. With effort, Griz straightens herself and returns to her seat as well, leaving a substantial puddle of girl cum behind.


Pam giggles and then, “Did you guys feel how hard a cum Griz had?! I hope she wasn’t still in the council?!”

Mom, still in her face down ass up position, “Don’t care! Nobody asked me how many times I came!”

I give mom’s ass a slap and say to her, “We don’t need to! Does this sound familiar?! Oh Gawds! Cuming again ... don’t you dare stop fucking mommy’s ass!!!

We all brake into fits of laughter!

“C’mon my loves! Let’s get ourselves cleaned up. I’m starving!”

As we go down the hall to the bath, “Why do we need another shower? Slut Pammy constantly sprayed us for the last 45 minutes!”

Even harder laughter ensues!!


After the Council has settled after the revelations, a Brownie surreptitiously whispers into Lady Cassia’s ear. After the young Brownie leaves Cassia stands.

Anne acknowledges Cassia with a nod.

Cassia makes her announcement. “Earth Mother, Sisters, as we take time to pause and digest these most amazing revelations, the meal will be served momentarily. Thank you.”

Cassia sits and Anne stands.

“Daughters, please feel free to relax your seating arrangements and mingle. Oh and, Princesses Calista and Ulisha please sit to my right and left for the meal.”

Brownies appear as if by magic. (Lol) Chairs are rearranged, place setting placed, large goblets and huge pitchers of honeyed milk are strategically placed on the table.

Next, a special liquor flute is placed at each setting. Following along, another Brownie fills each with special honey mead for toasting this historical Council.

With Princesses on either side, Griz next on the right, the head of table is set. Everyone is seated.

Anne stands. The rest followed suit. She holds out her hands and everybody clasps hands one with another.

They all raise their hands to the sky.

“By all that is right and good, May this feast be blessed to our nourishment on this day of days!”

I’m unison, all hands lower.

Next, Anne takes up the small flute, signalling the others to follow suit.

Lifting her glass in honour, “To the fulfillment of the Triskelian Prophecy! To Life Giver_ and his cohort. May they save us all!”

“May they save us all!” comes the reply from around the table.

As Anne sits, the meal is brought to the table. Starting with Earth Mother, each in their turn receive generous helpings form the many tureens offered. Be it meat, potato of vegetables of various kinds, all prepared to faie standards. Much honeyed milk is drunk as well.

During the first lull in courses Anne takes opportunity to engage Princess Ulisha in conversation.

“Has your mother been schooling you in Council and Court etiquette, my child?”

“Yes, she has Mother, but only as a head of proceedings.” Ulisha answers, blushingly.

“I see!” Anne says in return, allowing Ulisha to add to her statement.

“Earth Mother, I know from many years of rants, that my mother has an unhealthy hatred of you and seeks to usurp you. I am embarrassed and ashamed for my family. I wish to state here and now that I pledge my life and loyalty to you, Earth Mother incarnate. I wish to serve in any way and will undergo any test you may deem necessary.”

Anne knew this was coming but once again not to the extent of what the young Princess had felt was required.

Anne takes hold Ulisha’s hand under the table and whispers in her ear. “Maintain your composure as I speak. I unequivocally trust your loyalty, child. Fear not on that count. Also know, this is your mothers last Council. She is to be banished for her sedition and breaking with the historical laws of the Light Faie. You will not be going home either. You along with the other Princesses will be accompanying Grizelda and I to the Gilded Lily for specific training and meeting Life Giver!

With great difficulty Ulisha keeps her composure as Anne reveals more of the plan. She has another question though. She leans to Anne’s ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.