Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

3:30 Thursday afternoon I’m waiting at the bus depot for my mom. I’ve been there 15 minutes already and have another 15 to wait. Ok, I’m early but I am so excited. So sue me!

I guess I should describe my mom or you won’t be able to recognize her when she gets off the bus.

My mom Inga is 39 yrs old, 5’7” tall, about 160lbs. She has long dishwater blonde hair. It’s not styled, just straight and long to the bottom of her shoulder blades.

She has a fair complexion, blue/green eyes( I love her eyes). 36C breast size. Wide hips and a really nice big ass. Yes I’m an ass man.

I can still remember the first time I got hard. I noticed my moms ass for the first time. Two huge orbs bigger than basketballs doing a dance inside her yoga pants( I digress lol).

She wears glasses and not stylish ones at that. No makeup. Dad doesn’t allow mom ostentation like makeup hair styling or fancy clothes. He says she had no reason to show off because she is his and she doesn’t need to do ‘all that stuff’. I think she’s pretty and could be even more so with some fashion help.

I’m pacing as I hear the bus announcement. It pulls in and the driver dismounts and flings open the baggage doors as the passengers disembark. And there she is!!

Mom comes barreling over to me forgetting all about her luggage. Not that she brought much!

As she plows into me she hugs me hard and kisses my whole face just as hard. “Oh Tommy my darling boy I’ve missed you terribly!” She starts to cry.

“Please mom don’t cry! Your safe here with me. I love you. We’ll have so much fun!” I add more soothing words as I direct her back to her luggage.

As I put her small suitcase in the trunk I ask, “are you hungry?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact I’m starving! I had a toast before I left this morning and that’s it.”

“Then let’s go get a bite!”

She smiles and snuggles up against me as we head off. We go through a drive through and pick up some nice greasy burgers and fries and head to the college as she continues to snuggle into me. Is she purring?!

15 minutes later we pull into the dorm parking area and 5 minutes after that we’ve made it into the mostly deserted dorm and my room.

It’s really nothing fancy. Same as any other dorm room. Two beds, closets, desks, chairs, dressers. You get the picture. I point mom to her bed for the week as I plop her bag on it. “Let’s take a trip down the hall a bit and I’ll show you the facilities.”

She’s arm in arm down the hall with me looking trepidatious. “It’s ok mom, everyone on this floor has left for the holiday. There is only 2 or 3 others in the whole building right now. You could walk down here to the bathroom in your undies if you wanted!”

Mom looks at me with a shocked expression and blushes deep red. “You or anybody else would run in horror if they saw my ugly body in just undies,” she says as she turns her head in shame.

I stop right there and turn her back to me. As I cup her face in my hands I get right in her space. In the kindest most gentle way I can muster I say, “My dear mother, you must understand that you are beautiful. I have known what a beautiful person you are inside my whole life. You have loved and protected me and encouraged me in everything I do. Despite what asshole says, you are a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. I love you mom.”

I pull her face to mine and give her a soft and sensual kiss beyond what a son should give his mother.

She hugs into me and moans.

She suddenly pushes away and looks at me. Her face is going through so many emotions almost instantly. Embarrassment, love, confusion, desire, joy, uncertainty but not anger ... no anger at all. Embarrassment returns as she turns and skittered into the women’s bathroom.

Five or so minutes pass before she reappears. She has obviously collected herself while in the bathroom.

“Well there does seem to be everything a woman needs in there. I’d like to get cleaned up from my trip. Can we go back to the room to get my toiletries?”

I hold out my arm and say, “But of course my darling mother!”

She takes my arm. We walk down the hall with me sporting a huge grin.

Not a word is said about what has transpired.

Mom collects her toiletry bag and gets her robe out for her shower.

“Tommy, please turn away so I can get out of my clothes and into my robe.”

“Of course!” I reply.

I get up out of my chair and turn away from her. I can hear her disrobing so as she is occupied doing so I take a small pace to the left. This brings me to within view of my wall mirror.

Perfect timing!

Mom has her back to me facing the bed. She’s pulling her dress over her head. Her ass is in perfect view. She has on what we all would call granny panties. They aren’t in good shape either. This is, no doubt, because asshole would never give mom quite enough allowance to replace them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.