Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 28

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Anne sits at the head of the large table as she scans the 13 (not including Griz) other attendees.

Nodding to herself, she stands to begin her address, “My dear sisters, thank you so much for coming at such short notice to attend this momentous announcement to which more will be revealed later. But first, for the record, starting from my left, please stand and state your name as well as your guest if you have brought one.”

Griz has taken up pen and note paper in preparation.

As Anne indicates;

“Elven representative, Lady Alysia Mountainglen of the High, also representing the Wood, Valley Grey and Winged Elves. Seconding is my daughter Princess Anwen.”

“Pixie representative, Lady Esme’ Britewing of the Green, also representing Blue and Yellow Pixies. Seconding is my daughter Princess Kerensa.”

“Sprite representative, Lady Maia Springwater of the Water. Seconding is my daughter Princess Gwendolyn.”

“Brown representative, Lady Cassia, representing for all Brownies.”

“Nymph representative, Lady Aislyn Autumnleaf of the Wood, also representing Water and Tree Nymphs. Seconding is my daughter Princess Calista.”

“Salamander representative, Lady Hestia Firetail of the Red, also representing Orange Salamanders. Seconding is my daughter Princess Ulisha.”

“Deva representative, Lady Althea de Sanasachd, representing all Deva.

“Dryad representative, Lady Araminta Coillescaith of the Oak.”

As Lady Araminta is seated, Ann stands and surveys the table.

“We’d like to give thanks to Lady Cassia and her Browns for hosting. We’re all, I’m sure looking forward to the delicious meal that awaits later today. Also, a very special welcome to Lady Araminta for attending. The honour is ours that she should travel so far from her grove. That brings us too...”

“Huh hmmm!” comes from Anne’s right.

Lady Hestia stands and begins to speak. “And who is this presumptuous faie that addresses us? And where is Earth Mother? I was led to believe that She would be addressing us?!”

All the attendees at this meeting are in their faie form and Earth Mother is not evident at this particular moment. Most of us who know Anne know she has a penchant for rings.

A tiny smile appears on Anne’s face as she fiddles with a very special pinky ring then she slides it off slowly.

The whole room gasps as Anne’s form morph’s form faie to ethereal, of a splendour rarely seen.

Facing Hestia, she simply says, “I am here, child.”

Abased, Hestia sits with her head down, her face red with embarrassment. That’s hard for a Red Salamander to do.

The others, having gathered their wits, have stood, moved their chairs back and are in a deep curtsy showing proper deference to Anne.

Hestia, realizing her further error, rushes to catch up. Even her daughter has moved with the others. She was the last, further inflaming her Salamander anger.

Not letting Hestia complete her curtsy, “Daughters, please take your seats. To the business at hand.” Anne intones.

With haste the ladies resume their seats with all attention on Earth Mother.

“Ladies, as you know, we have been besieged by the evil in this realm for centuries and the passing of so many of our older sisters and lack of progeny it has only been more difficult to maintain balance as of late.”

Anne pauses for effect and sees only excited anticipating faces looking back at her.

Anne continues, “Sisters, I cut to the chase. The Triskelian Prophecy has been fulfilled!”

The room erupted in sounds of exclamation, joy, disbelief, a whole cross section of emotions.

Anne raises her hand for quiet.

They all settle but one hand is high in the sky! Lady Aislyn is frantically trying to pull her daughters arm down!

Anne, chuckling inside, can imagine the question the Wood Nymph Princess will ask.

Most Nymphs by nature are hypersexual and the Princess will have been taught about the prophecy.

“Aislyn, it’s ok, let Calista speak. It is only fitting as the prophecy affects the young ones the most.”

Lady Aislyn let’s go of her daughter and makes an effort to smooth her garments and compose herself.

Anne smiles encouragingly and addresses Princess Calista. “Dear young daughter Calista, please stand and ask your question. Don’t let your courage fail you now. Rest assured, you are not the only one here thinking the same thought.”

As Calista stands, Anne notices movements indicating other bums and thighs squirming in seats.

Calista emits a barely audible Oh Gawd! and then asks, “Earth Mother, then that would mean that Life Giver has manifested?!”

“Yes child. Eloquently put as well. Others may not have been so delicate.” Anne looks at Calista’s mother with raised eyebrow.

Aislyn blushes.

“Ladies, I know there are a great many questions to ask but before we go that route I will explain with as much detail as is needed at this time.”

There are nods of affirmation around the table.

“Our house had been monitoring events of a family of three for some time. The mother, herself a halfling has a son who bore watching over. The father is of weak mind and has been touched by a pure evil artifact that poisoned his mind. Though evil did it’s work early in their lives, it was not time to intervene ... until very recently.”

Anne paused and could see the rapt attention.

“Concurrently, our house had been experiencing transient use of faie powers. The subject and location were elusive but nonetheless, they were indeed of interest.”

Faces now held looks of confusion and question.

Anne forged on with her report as she and Griz had planned.

“You must all understand. The fulfillment of prophecy has many twists and turns as you will soon see. These two seemingly separate happenings were the beginnings of a great confluence. Why has Earth Mother been ensconced in such a small sleepy College town for so long? Why, Wilders and Engineering students of course!”

There is lite laughter at Anne’s statement.

“So to continue. The mother and son in the young family have never known of their heritage and as the son reaches college age the evil embedded in the father began to grow. It realized the time was ripe to strike and destroy the pure good in the mother and son. The son had applied to college for engineering and was soon to leave. The evil entity determined separation was an advantage and that it could destroy the mother utterly while the son was away.”

Concern now lined the faces of the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.