Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 27

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I wake with Pam’s head on my chest and Griz washing me with a warm cloth.

“My beautiful beautiful man! I will always maintain that I prefer girls but I will say that I will never forsake what we have. You are special to me and I will love you forever Tom Brown, Life Giver! This body, this mind and this soul are yours to have forever!” Griz leans in and kisses me. Not like the fiery hot Griz but the oft overlooked soft and passionate Griz. I know in my heart then that every word she’s just spoken is an unshakable truth to her. Gawd! I love her like she is part of me!

“And there is someone else who loves you (us) just as much!” She indicates Pam.

I know that to be true also.

“And yes, you are a part of me just as much as I’m a part of you. Pam is the same. Did you not see our Triskele? We are each a colour. Sky blue is me, I can fly. Pam’s colour is sea green, she gets so wet hehe! But she will learn to control water elementals. You are the gold or burnt orange colour for earth. You are rock steady and have nerves of steel. When all three colours are glowing, we are connected elementally.”

“What does that mean for our future?!” I ask her with not so little curiosity.

“You do realize that we are all important in maintaining the good/evil balance?” I nod. “That responsibility has fallen to us, the new generation! You do realize that now that you have made your first transformations that your DNA has altered and you are faie. Your timeline has changed. As half human half faie blood, you are caught between what you think of as young adult and a child. You will now live HUNDREDS! of years!”

I understand all this somehow but my jaw drops nonetheless.

“We, you and I and Pam, are in training. What our use individually or as our triadic combination will be is for the future. But know this, we will be a formidable force as a combined elemental entity.”

“So, the being in each others heads is important and our making up a point of a Triskele rune?”

“Yes, basically. Mom has been training me for years and I have a vastly greater body of knowledge then the both of you but you will learn.”

“Another piece to the puzzle that you need to know is the other meaning of the Triskele rune. It also means: past, present and future. Basically the three of us somehow combine all three. We will have to work out how that works and it’s importance.”

“Am I dead?!” We hear from behind us on the bed.

We both turn as Pam asks her question. We laugh and pounce on her, showering her with kisses!!


Anne and mom are laughing as they come in the door after seeing Sarah the lawyer.

“Oh my darling son! Guess what?! Asshole did some good in the end!” Mom is giddy. “His company had an insurance policy on him and a benefits package as well! Your mother, his bereaved widow will receive about $587000.00 in a lump sum payout and a health benefits package!! And, to top that, I get the survivors portion of his pension when I turn 60. How about that?!”

“That is fantastic mom! Are you going to tuck it away?”

“Anne and Sarah have a wealth management firm that they use. That is why, on Sarah’s recommendation, I chose the lump sum payout. The monthly income from the invested amount will be greater than what the company offered as a monthly payment and that would end when I start drawing pension.”

“Wow mom! So you won’t have to have a big job to live then, right?!”

“No son, I won’t have to work at all! Here is the deal. Sarah has started legal proceedings against the driver and the trucking company. She is going for around 11 million dollars! The trucking company knows it’s dead so they will settle out of court. Sarah says around 6 million after her cut.”

Anne chimed in, “your mother will be a wealthy woman and have a young stud on her arm!” She winks at me.

“Mom, 6 mil can’t go that far these days, can it?!”

“Sarah said her gal will give me exact figures but, she said just based on a small 3% annuity, I’d see about $180 000.00 per year before taxes and there are things with much better yields so...!” Mom giggles.

“That’s fantastic Inga!” Griz exclaims. “You’ll be able to do whatever you want!”

“That’s absolutely right Griz! Mom says in a sultry voice. “I can do whatever I want and right now I’m so horny that I need my favourite people to take me to a bedroom and help me relieve this tension!”

Mom looks meaningfully at all of us to let us know she means what she says.

She starts down the hall swinging her prodigious ass at us.

I don’t know about the others but that was like waving a red flag at a bull!

Griz is growling in anticipation, Pam’s giggling like a little school girl as clothing falls from her body and I undo my belt buckle and zipper so my cock doesn’t break as we follow along.

We all see the transformation that told us mom has removed her ring. She had some ideas before our lives changed so drastically as to how she wanted to change her own appearance. Those changes were precognitive in a way because her true faie form was almost identical to her ideas. Gawd she’s hot!!

Her matronly mom boobs are voluptuous and firm. Though not skinny, her figure was still meaty but had a feminine shape that is making me drool.

Her hair has changed as well. It’s no longer a long lifeless mouse coloured mess. It’s now an auburn masterpiece! It’s still long but only to her shoulder blades. The red highlights are fantastic! One thing I notice this time that I hadn’t before was that the left side is undercut and she has a tattoo that doesn’t look at all new.

Griz pops into my head. “It is an Eternity knot. It is not something that your mother has had added. It is part of her transformation. In actuality, she’s always had it. It has two meanings; the circle of life and also; the eternity of life, love, and relationships.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.