Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 26

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

We all go in various directions after a bit more resting. Pam and Griz have gone to our room to shower while Anne, Mom and myself stay in Anne’s room to shower.

I’m cuddling with mom, waiting our turn when Anne comes out, toweling her hair. “You two take your time. You’ve both been through a lot just now. I’ll go out and prepare some food and keep those other two sidetracked until we are all together. Many things happened that we need to discuss.”

We get up to shower as Anne leaves, headed to the kitchen.


As Anne walks into the kitchen she’s immediately confronted by a naked Pam who throws herself prostrate at Anne’s feet.

“Earth Mother! I did not know! I offer myself to you as an instrument to be used as you see fit, in the fight for maintaining the balance. If I have offended in the past please feel free to punish this one!!” Pam is weeping.

Anne reaches down and cups Pam’s chin and raises her to standing. “Oh little one, I love you so much! Your dedication is admirable and I have already accepted you into our society. That I AM Earth Mother, is closely guarded. That I chose to reveal myself to you and the others, shows how much trust I have in you all.” Anne wipes away Pam’s tears.

“No more of this!” Anne indicates all the bowing and scraping from Pam. “Please sit at the table and wait for the others ... there is still more to say.”


Mom and I are so wiped from that wild session that we only hold each other as we wash. We both love shower sex but have nothing left to give.

We dry each other off and get dressed if you can call it that! Well, we try to but our clothes didn’t fit, then I remember the ring and put it on. Mom doesn’t have one yet so she is in one of Anne’s robes.

Everyone else is in the kitchen when we arrive. Pam is seated at the table vibrating with excitement while Anne and Griz put the finishing touches on the meal.

We seat ourselves at the table as the dishes of food are being placed.

“Please help yourselves! We all seem to have burned a bit of energy in the past two hours!” We all agree. “Then we will talk after.”

Anne has a serious look on her face so we all take that in and just eat so we don’t upset her.

The food’s delicious as always and soon all attention is on satisfying our physical hunger. Then we’re done, the plates and bowls cleared and each has an obligatory mimosa in hand.

Anne stands with her hands still on the table, obviously gathering her thoughts. She sighs and raises herself to full height.

“Today was to be a breeding and a hopeful manifestation of faie attributes.” She pauses for effect.

“It was indeed that but turned into so very much more! Today was historic!! Groundbreaking! A game changer of unimaginable proportions!”

Anne pauses again and in turn makes eye contact with each of us.

“Tom, it is possible that you are the most powerful ‘Life Giver’ ever! You have caused such changes! Let me list them. No interruptions please!” She looks at Pam who blushes and lowers her head.

“Firstly, you caused a fertility rune to manifest on your mother! That has not happened for two generations.”

“Secondly, when you made contact you caused immediate manifestation of faie attributes in another. It has been done in the past but not instantly like today. I had hoped that your blood relationship would help your mom but not like this.”

Anne is shaking a bit. She plops down into her chair.

“Thirdly, by the fact that others were in physical contact during these previous events, others were marked with the fertility rune. This is only accomplished by contact with the ‘Life Giver’ during breeding! Daughter, you and Pam have had your previous breedings blessed and transfigured by that contact and now bare the rune of such a breading. This has never happened in recorded time! This and the fourth occurrence will have to be addressed at a Guild leaders conference.”

Griz’ eyes dart to her mom. “What fourth thing! Mother?!”

Anne stands and raises her peasant skirt. There for all to see is a new fertility rune! “Life Giver has made me fertile once again! Not possible ... but nonetheless he will cause Earth Mother to bare fruit another time!” She smiles an angelic peaceful smile at her daughter. “Perhaps a sister to Grizelda?!”

Even after witnessing and participating in all the events, the explanation is overwhelming. All the women are up and hugging and kissing each other. Well except for Pam, consummate pet ... she’s in between Anne’s thighs licking all over her pussy and tracing the rune with her tongue!!

We all seem to quiet down again and Anne begins to speak again. “There will be more fallout from today’s events be assured of that. Once I call a meeting, speculation will fun rampant. We must all tighten up as a group and let no information out before it’s time. I must reiterate, there are only two others besides those in this room who are sure of exactly who I am. That is not under any circumstances to be divulged ... even to those who may approach and say they are privy. Is that clear!” Anne scanned each of us in turn. We all affirm we understood.

“Mom, what will happen now that you are fertile again? What about your matrons piercings? For that matter, when will we have a ceremony for Inga?!” Griz asks.

Mom grabs for her breasts!

Anne starts to reply, “Daughter you make good points...” Just then Anne’s phone buzzes.

She holds up her finger as she answers it, walking away to the other room.

We look at each other questioningly and we all kind of shrug. We can all hear that there’s a conversation and then it’s over.

Anne comes back in. “Inga, we are to see Sandra tomorrow at her office. There have been some developments already.”

“What developments and what time?”

“The gist is that your dear departed worked for a construction company that had a mandatory life insurance policy as part of the employment package. Sandra is already working on disbursement. And the other thing is that the police are preferring charges against the deceased drivers estate and the trucking company.”

Anne’s gaze moves to Griz. Apparently, there were some mechanical deficiencies that could have contributed to the accident.”

Griz just smiles unashamedly!

“Sandra will have the lawsuit papers ready and will require signatures to be able to proceed. She will also need banking information for disbursements.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.