Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 25

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I’m getting harder as I enter the bedroom. Mom is on one side and Anne on the other. They stop me.

“Girls!” Anne says, indicating to get to their knees. “This beautiful specimen requires worshiping. Both of you together now, on either side. Work together and raise this tent pole of a cock to its full.” Anne sounds worshipful herself, in her tone.

Pam and Griz, on either side, come together, tongues extended. They’re licking sucking and nipping at my thick appendage. It feels fantastic!! They look like they are trying to get to each other’s mouth through my cock.

Mom is moving directly behind me and is kissing my back and massaging my pec’s, all the while moaning in lust.

Anne has disrobed, I notice, as she moves in front of me. She has a hand on each girls shoulders. Then she drops to her knees. She leans forward and pops my large helmet into her mouth!!! My cock pulses and seems to lift Anne up ... holy fuck!!

She looks up at me and as she does she takes some deep breaths through her nose. She looks me right in the eyes ... her head moves forward ... the sensation is ten fold what the girls have been doing! Her tongue is rubbing the underside of my cock ... she keeps moving slowly, steadily forward, moving the girls out of the way ... bump! My cock is at the entrance to her throat! Not loosing eye contact she pauses just for a second ... winks ... and then ... drives her face to my pelvic bone!!!

Well that’s just fucking too much for my brain to handle!!! My stick starts pumping!! The first two shots directly into Anne’s stomach and then she pulls up and gets the next three or four or five (who really counts anyway!) shots into her mouth!! I can feel her swallow some but she keeps sucking until I’m done!

She sits back on her legs and motions for Pam and Griz. Anne makes a production of the three way snowball with the girls. It has the desired effect as my rod begins to rise again. It hasn’t gone entirely soft so was quick to recover.

Mom still hasher body plastered in behind me and she’s puffing hard and on edge from the scene before us.

“That should take the edge off. Inga needs a proper fucking for her first time with the true ‘Life Giver’ don’t you think!” She said smiling a huge smile. “And you taste like no other, you beautiful man you!” And then she blushes.

Anne pulls herself together enough to get things rolling again. “Inga on the bed on your back please. Pam and Griz, either side of the bed. You need to be ready ... we don’t know how this will transpire. Just be ready. I will assist Tom.”

Mom gets on the bed as directed and the girls take up their positions.

Anne retrieves a jar from who knows where and scoops some of the contents into her hand. She slathers mom’s whole sex and then uses what was left on my cock. It’s warm and tingly and makes me even harder. It must be affecting mom somehow too because she’s started moaning.

The room begins to glow. We each have glowing tattoos! My Crann Bethadh (tree of life) tattoo is flickering like fire and my Triskele and Triquetra are also glowing and Pam’s and Griz’ likewise. Each of the last two have a different colour for each point!

The huge surprise is mom. Her abdomen has two lines emanating from either side of her clitoral hood curving up and out like antennae, ending in a tight spiral on each.

Anne whispers in my ear. “The fertility symbol! Only the most powerful ‘Life Giver’ has ever induced the symbol without contact!” There is such a reverence in her tone.

“She is ready for her manifestation and ready for breeding. Put your hands in her knees.”

I do so and as I do I feel Anne’s hand in my shoulder.

Pam and Griz hold moms hands as her body morph’s.

Anne gasps in my ear. The girls mouths fall open!

Something beyond all expectation is happening! So many things at once! Moms changes are startlingly spectacular! Silver blonde hair, full and luxurious, from floppy 36 breasts to at least very firm 40’s, her matronly pouch ... gone! Beautiful large fairy ears ... so delicate. Hips and waist, narrower but still full!! Gawds she’s absolutely stunning!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.