Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 24

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

As promised, Anne has contacted her lawyer for mom. Anne went with her to the first meeting to help pave the way and to be an emotional support for her as well.

Pam was very brave at her ceremony and bore the pain like a trooper. She was very glad, though, that Griz had brought the same salve we had used on her brand and our tattoos.

One very cool but unexpected thing happened at the ceremony. There was a part where Pam had to drink an herb drink for health, according to tradition. Pam downed the elixir and almost immediately, everyone gasped!

Pam morphed into her faie self!

Her auburn hair went, what I call, Irish red, her ears pointed, she grew five inches and she was more slender all over, her tits made a spectacle of themselves by lifting and growing and her facial features gained an elevin appearance higher checkbones, a more slender jawline and a pointier chin. Her eyes ... emerald green of course!

The room soon settled and she was taken to the full length mirror in the Lily’s dressing room. The ceremony was interrupted until they returned. Pam looked like Pam of old and nothing more was said about the transformation. I did notice that Pam had a new ring on her right pointer finger.

From that day on Pam had the ring on when she left the house. Can you imagine the chaos if she ever forgot her ring!

I will say though, the three of us did have a wonderful fuck session with the ‘new’ Pam that night!

Mom said the lawyer was very good and had set her at ease. Sandra Llewelyn was her name. She said she would handle everything and only involve mom if a signature was required.

Things kinda found a routine in the weeks leading up to Christmas break. Weekly updates from the lawyer, Pam and I studying our college subjects, Mom, Pam and I studying what we could about all things faie. Pam concentrated more on elf lore ... because she was one now! Mom and I were on our steady diet of Anne’s cooking. Pam was on maintenance since her change. She crept eating with us as she loved the food so much. I had to be changing soon! Mom had a while to go.

Like I said, routine! Until I’m heading to the car after class. As I near the car my sight gets wobbly and so do my legs. I put my hand out to stabilize but I miss and end up crashing to the pavement between cars.

I am out!

In the haze I hear a voice. “Hey lover ... stay still, I’ve got this.”

“G G Griz?!”

“Uh huh! Now drink this and stay still don’t get up just yet.”

“Wha what happened!”

“Well, Life Giver, your physical change has manifested. We’ll see about abilities later ... huh huh huh!” Griz let out a throaty chuckle.

“You were taking too long for your change. I’ve been keeping an eye on you. I have us cloaked, otherwise we’d be making quite a scene here. I had trouble controlling myself around you before this ... judging by your faie appearance, I may have to turn in my ‘L’ card and swear servitude. Holy fucking fuck! You are a HUNK!”

I try to get up but Griz says to me, “Not yet. Let the herbs work on you. Oh and put this on.” She hands me a ring.

My head clears shortly after and I spring up like nothing!

“Ok, get in your car. I’ll get my bike and pull in behind you. Then you head for home and I’ll follow. Got it?!” I nod to the affirmative.

We get home and they’re all waiting. Mom, Anne and Pam. There are few secrets when three of you are connected and one of the three is connected to her mom as well.

Anne comes up and hugs me. “Life Giver, let us see you.” I look at her not understanding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.