Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 23

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Inga is sitting at the kitchen table regailing Anne of her activities with her son. Anne has been aroused by the noises she’s heard emanating for the bedroom and wants details!

Tom well and truly fucked her into the mattress, claiming her as his for eternity, to which she heartily has agreed.

She’s in the midst of telling Anne how much she wants his baby when the little bell at the front of the store tinkles.

Anne gets up and goes to see who the customer might be.


They had waited until my class was over but were waiting at the door. They were obvious in their county sheriffs uniforms.

“Thomas Brown?!” The one enquires.

“Yes officer?! How may I help?”

“I’m Deputy Sheriff Johnstone and this is Constable Trent. Is there somewhere more private than the hallway?”

I glance in the now empty lecture hall. “Of course! What is this about?”

“Oh don’t worry, you are not in trouble but this is a serious matter.” DS Johnstone assures.

I know, of course, what is up so I’m prepared to act accordingly.

I lead them in to the lecture hall.

DS Johnstone starts by saying, “Firstly, we are trying to locate your mother. She is Inga Brown?”

I nod.

“Is she in trouble?” I ask.

“No. I guess I’ll get to the point. Tom, we regret to inform you that your father was killed in an auto accident around 2am this morning. He was killed instantly. We are sorry for your loss.”

As he says those last words I plop down into the chair I’ve lined myself up with and drop my face into my hands and begin to shake. I force some tears out to wet my eyes.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. “I understand how this sudden news is affecting you son, but we need to find your mother.” He gives my shoulder a final pat.

I look up at DS Johnstone with wet eyes and say, “She’s here visiting me. She is staying at a friend of hers. I’m heading there just now to meet up with her.” I wipe my eyes for effect and head for the door. “She is at the Gilded Lily, a boutique in town. You can follow me if you like?”

“That would be great.” Const. Trent says.

In a dejected and downcast way I say to them, “I suppose you’re parked out front. I’ll get my car and pull around to meet you, then we can go.”

“Sounds good, kid.”

I get my car and pull around to meet up with them and off we go, with me leading.

I purposefully pull up in front knowing Anne will meet us at the door and direct events.

I meet the two officers and lead them to the door and enter. The bell tinkles.


“I’ll be right with you!” Anne says from the back. After the mishap earlier, she visibly checks to make sure her ring is in place. “No sense in startling these nice gentlemen that Tom has brought with him!” She thinks, as she comes out front.

“Oh Tom! It’s you! And these two fine officers with you ... is there some trouble?!”

“Not in that way Anne. Is mom here? They need to speak with her.”

Anne puts on her shocked face, “I’ll go get her!” as she turns and scurries to the back.

Anne whispers to Inga, “they are here ... remember ... as we discussed.” She nods in reply and gets to her feet.

Inga follows Anne to the front of the store. “I’m Inga Brown ... how may I help you?”

DS Johnstone looks at me, who nods and then begins, “Ma’am, we regret to inform you of the death of your husband in a auto accident last night.” Inga squeaks and staggers back into Anne who catches her. “We are sorry for your loss.”

Inga bursts into tears and bolts for the back. Everyone stands in shock at her reaction.

As planned, Anne says, “Tom, get any other information you need from the officers and I’ll go see to your mom.” She doesn’t wait for me to answer.

“Son, there was a big fire and there won’t be anything tangible to identify so we won’t need anybody for that. Your dad was in the wrong place at the wrong time. A semi trailer rig carrying fuel plowed into his car after running a light. There will be charges against the other decedents estate and his trucking company. You should get a lawyer to handle all of this. We’d like some contact information as well. Here is my card in case you or your mom need anything else. Otherwise, have your lawyer contact our office for the accident details and how to proceed further.”

I give the officers my cell number and say that I’ll look after things for mom.

DS Johnstone says, “that’s a good idea son. You’re a good son for lookin after your mamma like this. Once again ... we are sorry for your loss.”

I lead them out the door of the Lily to their car. “Thank you officers.”

They touch their caps in salutation and drive off.


Back inside the kitchen I gather mom into me. “That’s done now. Went well I think?!”

“When I ran in to the kitchen I hope they didn’t see me smile.” she says. “It’s actually a confirmation that all this is real. I’m free!!” Mom pulls my head down and jams her tongue down my throat!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.