Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 22

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I step into the room and stop dead in my tracks. There are two very sexy very naked women apparently waiting for me.

Sporting a huge grin, “What took you so long slow poke?!” chides Griz.

“But you were still at the site when I took off with mom!” I say, still unbelieving.

“Oh lover, you know I can really fly on that bike!” she says as she pops her wings a bit. She and Pam giggle.

“Go shower and get back here fast! We left Pam all alone last night and I’m so revved from fighting evil. We are both in need of some serious fucking!!!!” Pam nods excitedly in agreement.

I’m tired but don’t argue (would you?) and sprint to the shower. I think I may have gotten wet but don’t know for sure, I’m lightning fast!

I arrive back in the bedroom presented with Pam on her back, having her delicious slit devoured by Griz, who is on her knees with ass in air waving in invitation.

Invitation accepted! I dive face first in to her swampy goodness.

She squeals! She must have pulled off of Pam for a sec. “No! Cock! Deep! Hard! NOW!!”

I rearrange myself and ... SLAM! I go balls deep in one go! I know Griz by now ... when she wants cock she wants it raw, primitive, violent, wet and dirty. That’s what she gets. As I drive into her I have a firm hold of her dreads and repeatedly shove her face into Pam’s sodden pussy. This has no reaction on Pam.

Who am I kidding! Of course it does!!

Pam is mawling her own tits leaving welts in her flesh and wet? She’s gushing!! It’s Pam! Go figure!

“Ass! Take my ass!” Griz grunts out. I scoop some Pam juice and apply it to Griz’ dark hole. I keep pumping her pussy as I use my finger then fingers to open her up. Then I stick in both thumbs and stretch some more. Griz now has her face on Pam’s thigh as she finger bangs at our slave.

“Fuck fuck fuck ... do it! I’m ready!!” She says through gritted teeth.

As I’m prepping to do this, a thought strikes. I lean forward and whisper, “Virgin?” She nods.

I pull from her pussy and notch my cock at her dark star and pause.

“Complete ... me ... dominate ... me ... oh gawd please!” she grunts out as my cock head pops past her anal ring.

I stop to let her body acclimatize.

“I ... am ... now ... com ... pletly ... yours” she wheezes out between breaths.

“Go slow” Griz says, indicating I could go deeper.

I look up at Pam. She’s stroking Griz’ hair. She’s watching me and smiling a lustfully contented smile.

She nods as if to urge me on. We three are connected. I can feel the emotions from both and wonder if they feel the same.

Pam says softly, “I feel it too.”

I slowly inch forward trying to read Griz’ comfort level. “Impatience!” She drives herself to balls deep onto my cock!

“Aaahhhh FUCK!!!” breath seething. “So full! ... so deep! C’mon n fuck your bitch!” she screams as she attempts to drive herself further onto my cock.

She’s so incredibly tight, her ring is distending and clinging to my rod as she pulls off. I scoop some more Pam juice and that seems to help. It’s slow going to start but soon we’re both driving apace.

“Pam, get under your Mistress and suck her clit while if fuck her virgin ass?!” I command.

“Yes Sir” was her reply as she scrambles around to get underneath in a 69 with Griz.

“Eeeeeaaaaahhhhh” accompanied by an increase in tempo means Pam had made contact. I can also hear slapping sounds. I glance up to see Griz erotically slapping Pam’s clit.

“Slap! Gush! Slap! Gush!” Griz is trying to catch Pam’s nectar with each squirt! All the while I’m driving her now pliably delightful, scalding hot dirt shoot!!

We’re in perfect sync. We feel each other building and it won’t be long.

My seed is travelling to its destination when I hear, “Fill me!”

As I do what I’m told Griz’ anal walls crush in on my shaft as she scrunches down on Pam’s face in orgasm which in turn sets off Pam. She lets out a steady stream across the pillows, up the headboard and partway up the wall!

Then collapse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.