Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

“Uhhh uhhh uhhh!” I’m driving my cock as deep as I can into Pam’s flooding pussy as Griz holds her ankles back while Pam dines on her sexy slit. Griz and I lock eyes and it seems I can look in to her depths, just as she can, me.

Pam’s thrusting to meet mine, each was accompanied with more fluids. Pam is a wellspring!

It’s only been days since receiving my marks and they should still hurt but that’s not the case. Anne had put a salve on all of our new tattoos and Pam’s brand and the healing process was mere minutes!

We’ve noticed that when the three of us join in intimate acts that our Triquetra pulse and glow! They each are a different colour, oddly. Griz a sky blue, Pam’s a sea green and mine a golden colour.

I’ve asked both Anne and Griz separately about it and they both cryptically say, “it is to be expected.” So I decide to take a trust and learn approach.

But now we have been presented another, oddity, I’ll call it. It appears that as I am fucking the daylights out of Pam, one of the three spirals on her Triskele is glowing that sea green colour! The harder I drive her the more she responds in kind and the more intense the glow! The spiral itself is glowing pure white now and the radiant light is sea green!

Griz is looking down as well so I get her attention. She’s smiling and driving her sex onto Pam’s face!

I’m, at the same time, curious about what’s happening but driven to keep going. As a matter of fact, the drive is becoming obsessive ... so much so that I feel that my whole groin is on fire!!

Griz looks at me and then down at my union with Pam. So I look down as well.

What the fucking fuck!! My Crann Bethadh (tree of life) tattoo is glowing the same colour as my Triquetra!

I’m possessed with driving into Pam ... Griz is supporting me and she’s nodding her head. Why? I’m clueless. She see’s I don’t understand. She whispers in my ear.

“Seed her, life giver! She is ripe!”

My body accelerates. I don’t know how. Griz has backed off of Pam’s face. She is groaning and driving back into me. We are driving each other ... harder and harder.

In the midst of all this, Pam is trying to form words,”breeeed ... meeee ... life ... uhhh ... giv ... er!!!! Aaahhhh uunnnggghhh!!”

Pam has yet another explosive orgasm!

And that’s it for me! Pulse after pulse shoots up my rod. Amazingly it seems to have grown in girth and length ... the head is breaching her cervix and I’m pumping my seed into her most special place.

I collapse on top of Pam as my pelvis is on automatic. It seems Pam’s body is on automatic as well. Her vaginal walls are pulsing to milk all there is out of me. The heat from my tattoo is lessening and then stops altogether.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.