Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 19

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom arrives back at her house just after 1am. She takes precautions to have the taxi drop her two blocks over so there’ll not be a car pulling up to the house at that hour.

She walks quickly and quietly down the back alley to the gate. She makes little noise as she enters the home and is relieved that Orvil is still away.

She will have time in the morning to make things like she’s never left. She crawls into bed feeling suddenly tired and is sound asleep in seconds.

Mom doesn’t notice the rings protective glow as she nods off.


“Please take me with you! I’ll be your willing fuck meat for ever! Mark me! Hit me! Fist me hard!! I’ll drink your piss anytime you want! Just get me another hit so I can get my head straight!!”

Orvil looks down at the mess on the floor. All it wants is more drugs and it’ll do anything. “Pathetic!” he spits.

The 21 year old hooker looks like she’s 40. Now that he has had his jollies; she’s bleeding from her lips and nose and her left eye is a purple/black and swollen shut. Her ass and backs of her legs are striped with big welts and bleeding where the skin’s been broken. She still has the beer bottle stuck in her ass. She doesn’t even seem to notice. Her one arm is probably broken from when he kicked her.

He’d promised her $100 for the night and she said that he could do anything short of killing her for that! She was so excited, so willing and so high from the drugs he paid for.

But she was no fun. She was too willing. She reveled in the pain and degradation he inflicted on her. He wanted her to scream as he pissed in her eyes and mouth. Instead, she rubbed herself and drank all he could offer.

No fun at all.

He had had trouble getting hard for the last hour. He threw five twenties on the bed and left her on the floor in a puddle of cum, piss and blood.

As he walks out, she calls to him, “Hey honey! How about tomorrow night?!”

“Pathetic.”

He can’t wait to get home. He knows she will beg and cry! She’ll beg for him not to fuck her face or her ass ... beg not to be treated so in front of his friends.

Wait until the big surprise when he offers her up for his friends to use! That’ll be a new one for her! Then she’ll really beg!

As he thinks about that, he’s hard again.

“Fuck!!!”


Pam lay on the bed panting. Griz and I’ve given her a wake up this morning. Her face is covered in girl cum and her pussy is full of my jizz.

“Fuck guys! I’m never gonna make class in time if you keep doing this to me!”

I just chuckle but Griz responds to Pam’s outcry. “Didn’t hear you complaining, little slut! Get up and shower. Anne will have some food ready by now. Take Tom’s car to class. I’m keeping him here so he can scratch my itches.” Griz tries, and fails miserably, to portray an innocent look.

Pam jumps up as quickly as her complaining body will allow and scampers to the bathroom, managing to call out a, “Yes Mistress!” as she goes.

While Pam gets herself together Griz grabs me and flips me, diving face first on my messy cock! She pulls back off for a split second and comments, “Mmmm! Pam flavoured!” Then it’s back down her throat.

“Umm Griz ... I’m gonna...”

She just nods her head a bit, grabs my ass and drives deeper ... if that’s even possible.

I’m in launch sequence and Griz knows it!! She pulls off enough to have her mouth filled with batter.

Just as I finish, Pam comes out of the bathroom all done up. Griz practically tackles Pam and gets a lip lock on her. Pam’s eyes fly open and then their kiss deepens and much tongue is involved.

Their connection lasts a few minutes and then they separate. Both are grinning! “Thank you for sharing, Mistress!”

“Oh, not Mistress right now ... we are sisters and sisters share EVERYTHING!!”

They both hug and giggle as sisters will. Pam gives me a big hug and kiss as well. Then she’s off to class.

Griz grabs my hand and tugs. “Shower then food.” It is a command not an ask. I don’t care.

I agree with Griz!


Inga is wake early. She’s anxious to get working. She thinks, hopefully if she does some baking and prepares a nice meal her Orvil will be good to her and not ask too much of her that night.

She only prays that her attitude doesn’t show through and that she’s still able to let him do things to her without pulling back.

She’ll have to trust that Anne is right and all will be well. And the ring ... she said it would protect her and give her strength to endure. Despite Anne’s assurances, Inga is having trouble understanding how it could possibly do all that!

Then the ring warms and pulses slightly and she’s filled with confidence again.

While doing some baking, she also gets her laundry done and her bag unpacked and stowed away as if she and it have never left.

The meal is ready to go on the table when she hears his car pull in the drive.

Inga is standing in the front hall when the door bursts open and in spills a really pissed off looking Orvil.

“What are you looking at you dumb cunt! Grab my suitcase and get working on my laundry!”

Inga is staring.

Orvil looks terrible! He looks deranged, his hair is a mess and his eyes ... they’re bloodshot and his pupils look really dark almost black. His skin looks pale and sallow.

The ring warms and chases away the fear.

His remarks spur her to action. She rushes forward and grabs the bags.

“Absolutely dear! I’ll get to this right away. Supper is ready and waiting!”

He reaches to grab her but something stops him. He pulls his hand back but doesn’t know why. He had wanted to grab her by the hair and force a kiss on her ... he thought. Instead, the idea flees from his mind so he decides to wash for supper instead.

As Inga disappears from site his mind jumps back to thinking about all the wonderful fucked up things he wants to do to her.

He can hear her from the kitchen. “Orvil! I’ve made a pot roast just for you!”

“Fucking cow can’t cook shit but I’m starving! If it’s a shitty meal I’ll make her eat it off the floor!” are the thoughts that pass through his crazed mind as he enters the kitchen.

Inga is braced for the onslaught ... that doesn’t come. As Orvil moves closer, his look softens. “Strange!” She thinks.

His deranged thoughts dissipate as he gets closer to Inga. They change from skull fucking the useless pig ... to ... how good the food smells and as he thinks that, the words come out of his mouth, “This smells good!”

What the fuck! Did I just say that out loud! he thinks to himself.

Inga serves him the roast with potatoes, gravy and mixed pees and corn. She turns away to the fridge to get him a beer. Then it hits her!

“The ring! When I’m close to him it messes with his mind!”

Inga feels confident now, that she can do this!

The ring pulses in a different way than before and she smiles.


Griz tries on a number of different rings. Each one is tuned to give her a different look. As a Paladin and a protector of the sisterhood she has need, on occasion, to blend in better with others.

Once she finds a few rings that serve her purpose, she checks her weapons and potions. She needs a broad range because being able change on the fly could be a lifesaver.

There’s a knock on her door. “Griz, may I come in?”

It’s Pam. She returned earlier to give Tom his car back so he could get to classes.

“Yes pet, come in.”

Pam enters and it’s immediately obvious to Griz that she wants to talk. She looks excited!

“Today was fabulous! After learning who I really am, well the potential to be, my studies are even more interesting! There is a problem though.”

“Oh no! Has the ring not worked and...” Griz starts.

“Nothing like that ... not at all! I find myself knowing that what’s being taught, the expert knowledge is highly inaccurate and so full of misinformation. It’s like when you whisper a truth into someone’s ear and they whisper it down the line, what you get back may still have a snippet of what you said but the meat of the information was either missing or embellished beyond recognition. I find this terribly unsettling to say the least!” Pam show’s the distress on her face.

Griz folds her into a big comforting hug. “There now precious, it’s ok! If you look at it you can now see the work ahead of you. You will set things right. You will bring the lost knowledge to the fore. You are the one we have been waiting for to bring our worlds together again.”

Pam looks into Griz’ eyes for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.