Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Inga and Orvil Brown are my parents. My name is Tom and I’m an only child.

My Mom is a lovely caring wonderful person who’s spent her married life being put down, belittled and humiliated by her loving NOT! husband. How she’s managed to survive this long with the depression and low self esteem, I don’t know.

My father is a self centred, bigoted, egotistical asshole to the tenth power. Dad eats first and best but apparently mom cooks shit.

One time I went to take an extra piece of ham and got dad’s fork stuck in the back of my hand. When mom protested his behaviour, she got the look from dad with him saying she’d get worse if she said anything more.

I know what worse means. Both mom and I have received worse.

Weekly, Dad would send me to the ‘Chink’ store to get the 20 cent newspaper and I’d get to keep the nickel. That’s my allowance. Woop!

We’d go to the ‘Wop’ restaurant once a month for a spaghetti dinner. “Fucking spaghetti benders!” he’d say.

He also likes to eat ‘Pollack’ sausage. His comment, “Pollacks are so fucking dumb but they make good sausage.”

Like I said, my father is an asshole!

He loves to humiliate my mother. As I got older, I started to understand and see the depths of his twisted mind. He’d have his work friends over for beers and the baseball game on TV. He’d get mom to serve them.

Dad would grab her by the arm and squeeze, as she gave him his beer and he’d pull her closer. He’d grab her breast and pinch her hard. Of course she’d react to the discomfort. He’d tell her to shut up and don’t be a whiny bitch. Then he’d make her go take her bra off. He didn’t want to feel the bra in the way when he was showing his ‘love’ for her.

Yeah right!!

After a bit, he’d yell for more beer and do the same thing to her in front of his friends. I could see her pain and humiliation as he did this to her. He’d comment and say she had floppy tits and a fat fucking ass or some other crude comment and laugh.

After he beat me so bad the last time I tried to stop it, she was protecting me.

She’d just take it.

On occasion he’d go farther. After making comments about her breasts he’d actually tell her to lift her blouse and show off her ugly tits. She would do it. She had no choice.

He’d pinch her nipples so hard and force her to her knees. Then he’d shove his tiny prick in her mouth and ... you can guess the rest.

After he let her go, I’d hear her crying in the kitchen.

How do I know all this? He made me watch.

This is dad’s version of male bonding. He would make me stay in the room and see him do this to mom. He would say, and I quote, “You pay attention you piece of shit. I’m gonna teach you how to treat your woman the right way. You’ll see. When you get your own, you do what I show you, you’ll never get any lip outa her and she’ll do your bidding. After all, all women are cows and meant to be owned.”

Like I said, he’s an asshole!!!!

Fast forward a bit. Mom and I were surviving ... barely. I had graduated high school and was preparing to leave for college. Dad was off on a work trip and he didn’t care one way or the other if I was gone. The only thing that bothered him is that he’d have to find a new ‘yard nigger’ his words, to do the yard work for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.