Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 18

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Griz ducks down a back alley and Pam almost misses the turn. Almost but she makes it.

Im not sure how we get to where we are or why Pam is driving my car.

“Where are we going!” I anxiously inquire.

“I’m following Griz,” Pam says with tight lips and a face full of concentration. “She said she’ll lead us to a great place to eat!”

“And why...”

“Am I driving? Because you’ve been kinda spaced since your mom got on the bus.”

“Oh ok ... um ... thanks.” I say.

“Hey! It’s ok! I get it. She’ll be alright. She has her ring and more information about who she really is. That should keep her a lot safer than before.” Pam tries to sound encouraging.

At that moment Griz swings into a rear driveway. It doesn’t look like any place to eat I know of!

Pam negotiates the turn and then we are parked.

Griz already has her helmet off and is waiting by my door. She flings it open and grabs me out with one hand and plants a toe curler right on my lips and then lets me go.

“Lover, you look a lot better already but let’s all go get some food!”

“What is this place!” Pam questions.

“Why the Lily of course!” Griz replies, as if we should know!

Pam and I glance at each other and shrug, following Griz to a rather ancient looking back door.

As we come through the back door a voice echoes down the stairs. “Well hurry up you three! The food’ll get cold!”

Griz points to the stairs, up which she bounds. She seems to morph on the way up. I know she’s taken off her ring.

We spill onto a landing just outside what must be the kitchen for the Gilded Lily. She has her back to us at the range. She’s different but I know it’s Anne.

She turns to us and yes, indeed, she is different! Her face is narrower like Griz’, her hair is no longer silver/grey it’s golden blonde, her eyes are more almond shaped and blue! ... sky blue with grey lightning bolts radiating out from the pupils. She has pointed ears that have piercings all along the edges. Each has a gem stone or a rune carving.

She is not near the round shape of before but not totally slender either. But her boobs! ... the size has definitely not changed but there’s no sag! They’re ... fabulous in their volume! What’s even more evident is that her nipples stick out almost the size of walnuts! Yes ... walnuts!

“I could feel you and Griz in your mating so I decided to drop the disguise. We are all family now, aren’t we?!” she says with her magical melodic voice.

“You’ll all get used to how we faie folk sound. In time you’ll both find your voices and the skill to use them. Now who’s hungry!” Anne queries as she puts some large bowls of food on the table.

Griz looks into the bowls and then at Pam and I. “Venison seasoned with saffron and other spices, potatoes whipped with cream and butter and fresh buttered beans!” And then she indicates the large earthenware pitcher. “Fresh milk sweetened with honey.”

“This is a favourite meal. None of this was bought at a chain store. We as a folk prefer fresh and natural ingredients for our meals.

We don’t have a garden of our own. We have other faie folk bring us produce and some friends to our kind can supply meat,” Anne informs us. “Oh and go easy on the milk with honey. It is a special treat and very intoxicating. We don’t quite know how you’ll both react ... your faie genes have been dormant and who knows...”

I’m definitely hungry and state as much.

“All of a sudden I’m starving too!” adds Pam.

Anne fills our plates and we begin to empty them. The food is uncommonly delicious but that shouldn’t strike me as such. Everything I’ve eaten at the Gilded Lily has been uncommonly delicious!

Anne takes some time to eat but spends more time hovering and being hostess. Little time is taken on conversation other than to praise this or that portion of the meal.

Soon we’ve eaten our fill and I realize I felt much better. Not just rejuvenated from the food energy but I feel better about my new lot and mom’s as well. Perhaps it’s the company, perhaps the food but most likely both.

Anne and Griz act like there are no issues and Pam seems to be acting that way too, so i sense I can trust that.

Anne brings in an earthenware flask and some glasses. “This is honey wine. We often partake of just a little after a heavy meal. It settles the stomach.”

She pours for each of us. She raises her glass. “May we all in our way continue to trust Earth Mother to guide our paths and give us courage to face the future!”

We all raise our glasses to that.

“So Pam, when did you realize you were submissive?!” Anne asks seemingly out of the blue.

Pam blanches slightly but doesn’t hesitate to answer.

“I have never been one to lead in a group setting or even in a one on one friendship. Until very recently, I thought myself compliant, nothing more.” Pam lowers her gaze as she responds.

Anne cocks an eyebrow, “Until recently?”

“Yes ma’am, very recently.”

“Go on!”

“When Tom and Inga walked through the door of my aunts lingerie shop, it was like I was struck by lightning! I had the deepest desire to serve them. Not just in the store but with all of my being.

As I helped Inga I became aware that I wanted to serve her in any way but as things progressed, as Tom’s physical proximity ebbed and flowed I understood that it was a given that I not only serve him but he own me.”

Anne looks at Pam as if to say continue.

“I was so confused by my feelings that were literally dragging me about as I was contacted by Inga and then spent a glorious night with them both, Tom’s presence was driving my actions. I acted the wanton slave and loved every second!”

Pam keeps on with her story. “Then Inga ‘knew’ that I had to meet you Anne. We came here and wow! The amazing revelations ... they answered so many things for me and my drive to study the folklore. But something was still missing. But I thought at that time it was just I had so much to learn but now I know otherwise!”

As Anne glances at Griz and I, she asks, “What do you mean, otherwise, child?!”

As Pam begins to speak again she lowers herself in front of Griz and I. “As Inga and I returned from our visit with you Anne, we went through the door and I saw Mistress Grizelda and Master Tom engaged in some really hot sex. It hit me like a sledge hammer.” Pam focuses more intently on Griz and I. “I NEEDED! to pledge my service to my soul mates as their loyal servant to be used as they see fit for all time in this and any other lives. I am yours, body, mind and soul.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.