Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom’s comment is, “I take it the discussion went well then?!”

“Way better than I had hoped!” replies Griz, with a huge ass grin.

All that Pam can do was gawk at Griz and mumbles, Gawd you’re gorgeous! I’ll be your slave forever.”

Pam shakes her head in disbelief that she hasn’t only said that out loud but means every word! Her hand slams over her mouth and she giggles like a little girl.

She stumbles over to the bed where Tom and Griz are, climbs up on it as if in a trance and dives face first into Griz’ very messy pussy, instantly making happy noises.

For Griz’ part, she’s making happy noises too! She begins stroking Pam’s hair.

Not realizing how deeply sincere Pam is, Griz egged her on. “Yes pet, eat your Mistress’ pussy and then clean your Masters cock. Then we will have mom join us and we’ll enjoy each other until mother has to leave!”

Pam makes more happy noises at that.

Mom is taken aback by what she hears but decides to go with it.

She sheds her clothes and saunters over to Griz.

“You must be Grizelda? I’m Inga or I guess now ... mom. It is a pleasure to meet you!”

With that, she grabs Griz by the dreads, tilts her head back and proceedoto give her a steaming, totally erotic tonsillectomy!

As the two are swapping spit, Griz insinuates her fingers into mom’s slippery slot. This, of course, puts her into another gear! She traps Griz’ hand under her and rides to a squishy orgasm. Griz recovers her hand and starts licking off the juices.

“Pure ambrosia! Get up here and get that pussy on this face! I need more than what’s on my fingers!” Griz ordered.

Mom warns, “I do squirt quite often!”

The reply is, “I hope fucking so!”

Mom mounts facing down Griz’ body. She has an idea.

“Pam, stand up, sweetheart, so I can eat you.”

I’m done resting and am enjoying the view. “Tom get back to fucking our new playmate! I’m sure Pam would love for you to eat her ass while you’re at it!” I take my place with some gusto. Mom’s happy with her orchestration.

Pam’s shrieking from sexual overload, Griz is driving her pelvis up to meet my thrusts and mom is flooding Griz continuously!!

The tower falls as Pam’s knees give out and she falls over taking mom and I with her. As we fall, Griz is sending geysers of girl cum up in the air and I’m shooting all three women with jizz!

I look at the desk clock and sware.

“Shit! We have to hurry to get mom to the bus depot! Her bus leaves in forty five minutes!”

Despite the fact that everyone is fucked out we all spring into action. We all head for the shower to quickly get clean. No playing this time. We race back to the room so mom can find her dowdy home clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.