Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Pam pulls up in front of the Gilded Lily as Inga had pointed out. There’s lots of parking available for a Monday morning. They’re able to park right in front.

Pam feels excited as she gets out. “Inga! I’ve always wanted to browse in this shop! I’ve looked through the door dozens of times but never quite made it in. The Lily on the door is fabulous!”

Inga smiles. “It is dear isn’t it!”

They walk up to the door and Inga makes to go in but stops and looks at the door. She knows for sure now what she sees and she smiles.

She looks at Pam and she’s studying the beautiful etching as well. A shocking realization hits Pam at that moment causing her to elicit a gasp as her hand flies to her mouth.

“Positively delicious!” Exclaims Inga as she winks at Pam.

In through the door they go, the little magical bell tinkling it’s charmingly ethereal sound as they enter.

“I’ll be right out!” comes from the back.

Back at the college

Griz is waiting on her bike, still with her helmet on. Her bike is so different than what you see today. It is a classic. Even though it’s rare it always seems to blend in. A beautiful British classic, her 1951 Vincent Black Shadow is her pride and joy. It’s very still fast even for today’s bikes. She is 998cc of raw power rated at 200km/h. Griz would never take her up to that, she’s just too precious.

Griz’ ride over hasn’t helped her need. Her pussy is still vibrating.

C’mon Grizelda! Keep your head on. You are a warrior paladin of the sisterhood for fucks sake! Do your job. This boy doesn’t even know the power he holds over the balance of good and evil. It’s your job to get him the information he needs before he is lost to us!

Griz resets herself determinedly. And just in time too. There is Inga! And what! She has another girl with her. She extends her range and can just pick out snippets of the conversation. It’s entirely apparent that Inga is taking this girl with her to the Gilded Lily!

Inga passes by ensconced in the passenger seat of the girls car. Griz feels a dull pulse. Strange!

That young one has nice tits though!”

Once they are out of site, Griz reaches out to her mother.

“Mom?! Trouble headed your way! Inga is bringing a friend.”

“What?! You figure?! Do you think she could be? Ok mom. Good luck to you too.”


Anne closes down her link with her daughter. She just can’t believe that at this of all times they would find her?! They’ve both felt fleeting pulses but never anything concrete. This confluence of events could have staggering effects. We shall see!

The door bell tinkles.

They are here!

“I’ll be right out!”


Griz hooks her helmet onto the handlebars and heads to the door that Inga had come out of. She doesn’t need a room number ... she could feel him the moment she entered the building.

Deep breathe. Knock knock.

The door opens.

“Griz!”

She gives a big sultry smile. “Hi Tom! We need to have a serious talk.”

Those magical melodious words hit Tom’s ears and he’s enraptured by this gorgeous sexy tattooed and pierced biker pixie?

He begs her come in and without thinking replies, “It must be important if you’ve come here!”


Anne walks up to the bistro section of the Gilded Lily to greet the arrivals.

She pulls Inga into her for a big hug. “Inga! I’m so glad you came in! And who is this beautiful young lady you’ve brought with you?!” She asks as she disengages and proffers her hand to Pam.

“Anne, this is my new friend Pamela. Pam, this is Anne.”

Anne takes Pam’s hand and it’s like they’ve both shocked! Both Anne and Pam’s eyes practically bulge out.

Anne recovers quickly.

“Mimosas for us all I think. Please sit!” She says as she scurries to the back. She returns with a tray and offers each guest a glass.

Both Inga and Pam take large sips of the offered elixir. For elixir it is!

They both hear Anne’s voice take on a magical melodic lilt.

“Pam, I’m so glad you finally came through the door of my shop. Your studies interest us greatly! And Inga we have a lot to talk about as well and so little time.”

Both are lulled by Anne’s hypnotic tone and both nod in reply. Both taking what Anne is saying into their psyche as irrevocable fact.

“Firstly, Inga do you remember our first meeting?”

“Yes of course! It was only Saturday.”

“Do you remember anything special at our greeting?”

“No I ... wait I ... I got a feeling when we shook hands!”

Pam cut in. “Hey! I got the same thing just now!”

“Yes you did Inga and very astute of you to pick up the thread Pam!”

“Oh look, you’ve hardly touched your mimosas! You must be partched. Do drink up!”

They both do so, dutifully.

“Now, I’ve been planning for this for a long time ... I’m suddenly at a loss as how to start, with both of you being here together.”

Inga and Pam look at each other for understanding but see only blank looks in the others face.

“From a beginning then.” Anne started with some history. “We are sisters, the three of us. There are more but that is a discussion for another time. We are not blood sisters but more sisters of an order and a kind.”

Blank looks.

Anne continues, “Pam, you are studying ancient folklore and the people and tales that accompany that lore, correct?”

Pam perks up and nods vehemently in response to Annes query.

“What if I was to say that what you are studying is true but that there is so much more to know ... and ... you dear are intrinsically linked to it?!”

The mimosa was having its desired affect, easing Pam’s acceptance.

“Are you saying...?”

Pam, I am saying that you are what is called a Wilder ... a magical being, a fairy!”

Anne keeps half an eye on Inga as she lets Pam process. Inga seems to be on the edge of her seat, in interest, not in a desire to bolt for the door.

Anne presses on. “We have sensed your presence for a while but couldn’t track you down. A wilder is a sprite or fairy, most often, that has no direct lineage, unlike Inga.”

Inga flinches slightly but resettles.

“You just are! You are the first confirmed in 12 generations. That is 1500 odd years here in this realm. You are naturally drawn to study your own history! There is so much for you to learn! We will work together on that but let’s talk about you now Inga.”

Inga’s been in a bit of a trance since hearing Anne’s reference to her. She snaps out of it to see a gleeful Pam practically levitating with joy and then she feels Anne’s hand on hers.

“Inga, you are so special to all of us. We could no longer let your life follow the course it is on. We had to intervene. The evil forces in this world and others placed you in the hands of your husband in order to complete the destruction of goodness. You and Tom are the key to the balance.”

Anne looks expectantly to Inga for acknowledgment. Confusion, then computation, then understanding, comes to her. Inga indicates that Anne should continue.

“You ‘do’ have a lineage. Your grandfather was one of two white faie wizards left in the worlds. He was my grandfather’s best friend. Your grandfather gave seed to your mother who bore you. Your mother was pure and good beyond reproach but she was not faie. You are a half blood fairy. Pure good by the union of faie and pure heart human.”

Inga nods for Anne to go on, accepting the facts.

“You can feel it now can’t you?!” Anne says to Inga.

Both Pam and Inga respond in unison. “Yes I can!”

Anne inwardly lets out a sigh of relief as she gives the two a soft smile. She reaches for Pam’s hand now having contact with both of them.

“So Inga, I said Tom was key as well. Here is how. You now know your lineage so here is what has happened. Your mother was so pure of heart that even though you are half blood, you have the strength of a pure fairy.

Your husband was chosen because he had evil in his heart but he was weak willed. He did not have the strength that he does now. Tom was born to you and your strength shielded him.”

“Why is Tom a key?!” Inga asks.

Inga’s ability to ask questions signals to Anne that the elixir is wearing off. The question itself though, lets Anne know that Inga has accepted her new reality.

“Inga, the answer to that is in the lineage. Just like our wilder here,” indicating Pam, “there has not been a male white faie in many generations. We are an old race in more ways than one. Most of us are past childbearing age. Grizelda, my daughter, is one of five remaining that can bear children.”

“Oh my!” Inga gasps, “you need Tom’s seed!” suddenly grasping the magnitude of the situation.

“We knew you were coming here today and Tom would be alone. Albeit Pam was a surprise! Griz is there with him now explaining this same thing to him ... and perhaps fucking his brains out!”

Anne starts to giggle and the rest join in.


At first Tom’s mind is spinning but the magical tone of Griz’ voice causes him to put the pieces together. The feelings he had at first meeting Griz, the dreams, her words in his head at inexplicable times. Seeing her face at odd times ... no not odd times! At times when he thought of not being there to protect mom. Her face was one of reassurance.

“So mom was the child of grandma and your grandfather’s best friend and because I’m a male I’m the key?!”

“It’s not that simplistic but it will do. Besides you are the hottest guy I’ve ever known and I’m dripping for you!”

“Fuck!” Did I just say that out loud?!” She cringes.

Tom can see that Griz is embarrassed by what she’s just said and he feels for her. He’s blurted in the past so he knows that feeling.

He took a moment to process but he can’t find any other explanation. His mind keeps settling back on that this is his new reality and he’s good with it.

He steps up to Griz and cups her chin. His hand tingles and Griz shakes.

“The moment you sat at the table in the Lily, I’ve been drawn to you. I don’t care whether it’s magic, destiny or what? I’d love to make love to you. Not to plant my seed in you but to give you all the pleasure I know how. If that results in you carrying a child then that will be so.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.