Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 15

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I must have been zonked! When I wake up I’m alone in a very aromatic bed, still all sticky from the night before and our early morning romp.

I hear voices and I slowly pry one eye open. There’s mom and Pam huddled together, coffees in hand, whispering back and forth.

Pam glances toward me and mom turns, “Ah you’re alive! We thought we fucked you to death last night!” They both giggle!

“Please go for a shower. You stink!” Mom grins. “Pam got us coffee so hurry or it will get cold.”

I slither out of bed, not yet totally coherent, grab my shower gear and head to the door.

Two cat whistles catch me. I stop and turn. Pam holds up my robe. “You might need this.” She says as she waggles her eyebrows.

I stumble over to her and grab my robe.

I throw a thanks in their general direction. Those two really wiped me out!

After a quick shower and a pass by the toothbrush I make it back to the room feeling a tad more alive.

“Someone said coffee?!”

Mom holds out a cup. I take a big gulp. “Ah! That’s better! Thank you, Pam!”

She smiles.

“Pam told me that students will start arriving back here tonight. I called and changed my ticket to 9pm.”

I must have looked hurt.

“Oh my dear boy, I wish I could stay but we need to play this through. I love you and I’ll be back very soon.”

She looks at Pam and continues, “Besides, Pam will be here to keep you ... um ... happy.”

Pam interjects, “And you can keep me happy too! Who else is gonna drill my sweet ass like you do?!” She asks expectantly, but blushes nonetheless.

“I am disappointed but I do understand. We can’t screw this up now and you do need to be safely home before asshole gets back.”

“I’m glad you understand my darling boy. There is something else though.”

I look at mom to encourage her to continue.

“Pam and I have been talking and I’d like to take her to the Gilded Lily. Somehow I know that she needs to meet Anne.” Mom quickly adds. “And I need to see her again before I leave. We will not be gone for long then we can enjoy our time before I go. Ok?!”

Im about to complain but a feeling of acceptance washes over me and I find myself at peace with mom’s plans.

“I guess you are planning to leave soon then.” I catch myself saying.

I see mom look at Pam as if to say, “See I told you!”

“We’re gonna head out right away here. Pam has her car so I’ll direct her there.”

“Cool, I’ll do the linens and stuff. I guess I should air the place out if my roommate is due back.”

They grab their stuff and both come to me. Pam gives me a scorcher and then mom just about makes me cum with her kiss. “I’ll be back soon, lover!” Another quick peck and they are both gone.


A few hours earlier in the sub basement of the Gilded Lily, Anne is filling Griz in on the details of the information she’s received.

“Daughter, it is time for our two new friends to be enlightened a bit further. We will work with them separately as before. This will allow them to be more accepting of what they will learn. They won’t be each other’s distraction.”

“How do we do that mom?”

“I’ve impressed Inga to make another visit here. That will leave Tom unattended. You will happen to just drop by!” Anne chuckles.

“Seriously though, both Inga and Tom will face increasing danger. Things will come to a head sooner than later. We have to be ready and they need more information so they will feel secure and not let their resolve wane.”

Griz says in a concerned tone, “I don’t think I can resist him, mom! He has been in my head like no other ... I am scared that I’ll screw this up. I know how important he is to all of us!”

“Griz, just help him to understand, and then and only then, fulfill your destiny ... be the first to be seeded by our first hope in centuries and maybe our last hope.”

“Oh goddess, mom!”

“Ok, go to the college and wait for Inga to leave for here. Then wait a few minutes and go to him.”

Griz rises to leave.

“Wait!” Anne pushes something into Griz’ hand. “Don’t forget to give him this!”

She opens her hand. The ring is a protection. It has a special stone that will enhance courage and swift action. It is also covered with runes to ward off various evils.

Griz knows the power of this particular ring. It had been her great grandfather’s ... the last true white wizard.

Griz herself was conceived by the union of he and her mother Anne. Now she must bear a child by one who has such blood. He just doesn’t know it yet. About the conception ... or the blood!

She makes sure her own ring is on before she departs the shop. Without the ring she’ll look entirely different. Her ears are just the start.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.