Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 14

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

We both need a shower badly! We dump mom’s purchases off in the room and I change into my shorts and flip flops while mom just strips down to her bare skin.

“Mom shouldn’t you at least put on a robe to go down the hall?”

Mom puts on a face. “Am I not sexy enough to be seen in my birthday suit?” She challenges.

“You absolutely are but if anyone sees you, we would both be in serious trouble! You can be naked in this room for me all you want.”

“Poo! Ok.” She grudgingly puts her robe on but steadfastly refuses to do it up. Gawd has she changed in such a short time.

In the shower room mom is getting her things set up. “Do you prefer a bald kitty or a bushy one?”

“I love your slick smooth pussy! What is your preference?”

“I definitely prefer hairless. So if you like it too, it’s settled. This will be my third treatment. I will be permanently hairless from my neck down!”

As she steps into another stall she says, “I’d love to shower with you but I don’t want to get any of this on you. The first application worked incredibly fast and my hair just fell out!”

“No that’s fine mom ... I like my hair!”

I can hear mom laughing.

When we were back from the shower I get the food I bought earlier out of my mini fridge along with some bottles of water. We enjoy a nice lunch and finally talk about normal stuff.

We talk about my courses and how I’m doing in them, how my professors are and that kind of stuff. We also talk for the first time about my love life. I tell mom about my lack of a love life until recently. I tell her about my brief sexual encounters in high school and how very limited that was. I also confide that she was my first in college and we laughed how she isn’t even a student!

She asks me what I think of Pam and will I call her. Pam has my attention and I tell mom so. I probably will call her and see her when mom’s back home.

I do assure mom that I’m not interested long term in Pam. I have a sexy vibrant sex machine that needs constant looking after!

Mom punches my shoulder playfully and blushes when I say that.

I bring something up to mom though. I ask her her thoughts about Anne and Griz.

Mom confesses again that being with Anne in a sapphic way has thrilled her and seems to have opened her life to new possibilities, hence her fun times with Pam. But she also reiterates a closeness to Anne that is somehow deeper, almost spiritual.

She also says to me she has little to go on with Griz as she hasn’t really spoken to her and saw her just fleetingly.

I think for a minute about that and realize that our contact with Anne and Griz has been compartmentalized. Mom had Anne for the most part exclusively with her and I had that exclusivity with Griz. Then a thought comes to me. Mom has dreams of Anne and I of Griz. Mine of Griz are ones of attraction. She’s not my type with all her piercings and tattoos but I feel a heat from her when we’re together. This is all the more curious to me because I vaguely remember her saying she’s into girls. I give mom the readers digest version on this train of thought.

Mom changes the subject around to her wanting to change her appearance. She doubles down on the idea of getting bigger up top. She says she felt that her big body in general was what she had and doesn’t want to try and change that. And considering her newfound sexual confidence, I agree with her. She did say that with a big set of boobs she will be more balanced. I tell her not to do it for me or anybody else, except herself. She promises that she isn’t contemplating this for anybody but herself.

Mom also shares that she is thinking of changing her hair as soon as she is away from asshole. I absolutely get a kick out of the fact that she’s calling him that now too!

I ask if she has some ideas as to what changes. Apparently, part of her conversation with Anne has been about just that thing. Anne’s good with judging skin tone, hair colour and the like with clothing colours and style. She says mom could go with a much shorter hair style and change the colour to red. It’ll bring out different tones in her skin and make her look different. It may even influence her eye colour to some extent.

Mom starts to giggle and is getting a kick out of telling me that with the new clothes, big fucking knockers and new hair, nobody would know who the new foxy milf was that Tom Brown is shacking up with! She just can’t stop laughing!

It’s good to hear mom laugh.

It takes me a bit to catch that mom is saying she wants to live with me.

I smile inside.

My tummy rumbles so I ask if mom is hungry.

“I’m starving!” Mom replies. “Can we get more food from that Italian place? Do they have ravioli and garlic bread? I’d love that!! Can you go pick it up? And get some of that wine from last night too. I think four bottles.”

“Wow mom! Excited for food or what?!”

She flushes a bit. “Well yes but you know what comes after food and wine. Especially after wine!”

I fane shock. “Mother! Am I just a cheap slut that you think you can get drunk!”

Mom giggles. “Just go get the food! I think I’ll go for a walk while you’re out. I want to burn off some of this energy.”

“I’m just gonna pee before I head out for the food. I’ll be right back for my coat.” I say as I dart out.

“Ok!” Mom says. She’s all of a sudden so cheery! That talk must have made her feel good.

I come back and get my coat and keys.

“Don’t forget your phone!” she waves it at me.

“Thanks!”

“So 45 minutes to get the food?” Mom asks.

“Uh huh”

“I’ll be back from my walk by then.”

I give mom the thumbs up and head to the car.


Almost an hour later I open the room door with dinner and wine in hand.

“Good evening Sir!”

I just about drop the wine!

“You were going to get dinner so I got us dessert!” Mom announces.

Pam is on her knees in a black latex bra with nipple cutouts and matching latex crotchless panties. Her hands are behind her head.

She was stunning!

I look at mom and back to Pam and back to mom. “How did you ... Pam you look delicious ... how did...”

Mom lets me off the hook. “You left your phone here when you went down the hall earlier. I knew Pam’s number was in your phone so I copied it to mine, went for a walk and ... tada! ... desert. And we can take all night to eat her!

“Yes ma’am!” Pam replies in giddy anticipation.

Mom walks over to Pam and helps her up. The two embrace deeply and are heaving for breath when they disengage.

“Um ... let’s eat some food and drink some wine so we can truly enjoy this delightful dessert you’ve gotten us!” I announce.

Mom blushes again and agreeing says, “Yes, of course! I did ask for the ravioli and wine.”

Pam pipes up. “First food then fucking!”

I chime in, “That sounds like a toast! Remember those words and I’ll get the wine poured!”

We all laugh! It’s so wonderful to be laughing all the time.

Pam’s words are made into a toast and we all eat and drink our fill. I’m glad the restaurant serves large portions.

We top up our wine glasses and engage in conversation to kind of prolong the inevitable blissful evening to come! ... or is that cum?

We ask Pam to tell us a little about herself. She tells us why she could respond to mom’s offer so quickly is that she lives on the edge of the college grounds. She’s actually a senior majoring in history. She’s working toward being a mythologist or more precisely a folklorist. She says she has always had a fascination with elves, fairies, mages and the whole Earth Mother idea.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.