Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

We arrive at the mall just after it opens and there are a few patrons wandering about. I mention to mom that we’ll find a nice clothing store that’s more modern and stylish as opposed to the stores that dad lets her shop in.

No discount stores today! We aren’t looking for the fat girl store, as mom calls it, either! From what I’ve seen at college, you can get a wide size range at most of the stores catering to the college crowd and I want mom to be stylish and young looking. Mom isn’t even forty yet for crying out loud! Asshole made her dress like a 1950’s house cleaner.

So we look in one shop and it woodo. It’s for the skater scene. They’re cool people but definitely not mom’s style. The next place is way too preppy.

The next is perfect! It has a mix of fashions that I’d seen around college on both students and some of the professors around moms age so I figure we’ll try there.

Mom’s flitting around in clothes heaven! She picks out what she calls separates. What do I know! What I do find out is you could take the slacks and change them for a skirt with the same blouse and so on. She’s selected what to me looks like two outfits but she says it would make six. Go figure! I just want to see her in the jeans miniskirt she’s picked out!!

We we go for a quick snack at the food fare and I thunk a thought while we’re sitting there.

“Mom! Yesterday we got you a lot of lingerie didn’t we?”

“Yes we did?! Why do you ask?”

“We’ll I was thinking ... almost all of what we got for you was shall we say ... activity wear. We need to get you some very sexy everyday wear don’t we?!”

“Thomas Brown! You are a devil! But I totally agree!” She replies, having an equally devilish look on her face.

“They don’t have a boutique here in the mall per say but the do have a really nice franchise lingerie shop down the other side of the mall. Wanna check it out when you’re done your cinnamon bun?”

Mom gives me a wink, then shoves the remainder of her bun in the bag, stands, then tosses the bag and her half finished coffee in the bin and turns to me. “Well, what are we waiting for!”

We’re greeted at the door by who I think is a lovely young thing. As you have all guessed by now I love my gals on the ample side.

Pamela, as her name tag says, fits in with my favoured look perfectly. She’s just a smidge taller than mom as they stand but mom is in heels and Pam is wearing ballet slippers. She’s definitely not fat but not skinny either. She’s delectably soft all over with a nice booty and tits to die for. I mean like 40D or something like that. And what a smile! Blue, blue eyes and ... I’m drooling!

“What can I help you with today?”

I’m able to speak, but just. “Um, we’d like to get a few nice sets of bras and panties for everyday wear. Um ... Inga’s current collection is a bit behind the times and needs some sprucing up.”

Mom is dressed in her clothes from the Gilded Lily which I think influences Pam’s reply.

“If you’ll follow me to the back, the merchandise is of higher quality and I’m sure more in keeping with your tastes. What we have up front here is for the teen crowd with limited budget.”

Wow!

Pam is good at her job. If she’s on commission she’s gonna make big money! And she can talk and her ass can chew gum at the same time! I’m gonna embarrass myself if I have to stare at those two asses walking in front of me much longer!

My concentration is broken by Pam’s voice and huge boobs entering my personal space. “Sir if you will have a seat here I will personally attend to your ... girlfriend?”

I just smile and take a seat letting Pam make her own conclusions.

As mom and Pam move from rack to rack I peruse an old sports magazine and get myself a complimentary coffee.

In short order mom and Pam whisk by with an arm load of dainties to try on.

Mom comes over to me quickly. “My personal attendant is going to fit my bras for me! I’m so excited!” Then she winks at me and scampers back to the change rooms.

So again, I’m left to myself. I remain in my seat. As much as I want to get up and browse, I don’t want to get labeled a pervert by other shoppers by being a single guy floating around a lingerie shop.

I’ve just about exhausted the supply of half dead magazines when Pam shows up in front of me with a bit of a flushed look in her face.

“Um ... sir?”

“Tom,” I reply.

“Tom ... um ... your ... um ... girlfriend? would like ... um ... you to come and ... um ... approve her selections.”

Poor Pam is totally flustered!

I indicate, “Please lead on.”

She nods and heads down the hall. We enter and there’s mom in her altogether waiting for us to return. I can smell female arousal in the air and it isn’t all mom. Hmmm!

“Pam will you please help me with my first selection?”

“Yes Inga.” Replies Pam, calmly and with some deference.

Pam picks up a silky rose coloured thong and gets to her knees in front of mom. Mom puts her hand on Pam’s shoulder and lifts her leg slightly. Then the other as Pam assists in getting the thong started on its journey upwards. Mom adjusts her stance and Pam scoots closer to pull the thong up. She’s practically hugging mom’s legs as she pulls the thong up. Pam’s positioning has the effect of having her face in mom’s pussy!

I can’t believe what I’m seeing! Pam hasn’t turned her head to the side. To the contrary! She’s looking straight into mom’s bald mound, and I notice her breathing is heavier. She’s sniffing my mothers pussy aroma!!

In order for Pam to bring the thong to its final resting place, she has to lean back and away from the pussy she’s obviously enjoyed being so close to.

“Thank you Pamela!” Mom says cheerily. “Now the bra dear!”

Pam hops up and retrieves the matching demi cup bra. Instead of going behind mom, which I think is unusual, she holds the bra in front of mom so she can put her arms through the straps. This brings the two women in to close proximity once again. Pam gets even closer as she reaches around mom to hook the straps together.

I’m gonna cum in my pants!

Mom and Pam’s boobs are squished together and it looks like Pam was gonna kiss my mom! Mom’s arms came around Pam and tighten the contact.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.