Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

I wake with a start. Then I realize I’m snuggled up against mom and her fabulous ass. I’m the luckiest son in the world! I have a wonderful loving mom that’s looked after me all my young life and now we’re on a totally different plain.

What’s going to happen when she goes home the day after tomorrow? I’m glad she’s going to be there a day ahead of dad. I hope he doesn’t catch wind that mom’s been away. I wish I wasn’t in college so I could be there to protect her.

Something flashes in my head.

“You are not at fault at all! You are the key!”

What! What was that!

“All that you need to know is you must keep loving Inga as you have been and all will be well. Your path is set and you will do what is needed.”

Then I see Griz’ face smiling at me in my mind and then a calmness washes over me.

“Tom? I’ve just had the strangest dream. I saw Anne and I. She was hugging me and telling me to be brave and that my son was the key! She said when I get home to let it all play out and it would all be right in the end! Isn’t it so weird?”

“I don’t know mom, it’s all a little, Ok, a lot strange. For some reason I trust Anne and Griz completely. When Griz spoke with me about us I had a beautiful calm come over me. I’d just been laying here worrying about you returning home, and Griz pops in my head and I’m totally calm again! And now you wake up and tell me about Anne?! What were you thinking about just before you dreamt of Anne?”

“I was thinking about being back home and how to deal with your father.”

I think for a minute before speaking. “Anne and Griz are somehow very special. I think we both know that. And I think we both feel close to them. I have to admit that I am drawn to Griz in some way.”

“I know what you mean. It’s deeper than I thought! I thought it was because she was my first woman to woman fun!” Mom giggles and covers her mouth as she blushes.

I do a double take! “What!”

“I didn’t know how to tell you until now. It was fabulous! So natural! She was helping me try on things and there was a lot of touching and then kissing and then breast kissing and licking! And then there was more kissing and then some licking.

She tastes like vanilla and maple syrup by the way! And then there was more licking and sucking and fingering and you know me ... there was squirting!

I thought we had an affinity because of the sex but now I think we had sex because we have an affinity, a familiarity with each other. I now she is special and I’d trust her with my life. I don’t know how but I do.”

“I get the same sort of feelings with Griz! Don’t get me wrong mom, you are and always will be number one in my life but Griz ... I feel I’m supposed to be with her at least for a little while. You know ... intimately.”

“Wow! I would think that we would both be freaking out about our discoveries but I am totally calm. How about you my lovely boy?”

“I’m calm too. Completely! But I have two, no make that three problems!”

“What are the problems?!” Mom looks at me seriously.

“One, I have to pee desperately. Two, I’m stuck to a sheet drenched in cum from both of us! And three, the woman I want to make mad love to is also covered in old cum from both of us!” I say with a devilish grin.

I jump as mom swings and misses. I scramble to the door with mom following, yelling, “I’m gonna get you for that little boy!”

Even though we want to, we just have no energy left to fool around in the shower. We get back to the room and the smell hits us as we walk in. Stale sex smells from our mixed juices. As tired as we are we realize that we need to do some semblance of a cleanup. We strip both beds and I show mom where the washing machines were. I get a bucket, mop and some cleaner to clean the sticky juices from the floor.

When I get that done I meet mom in the laundry room. I notice the time. Just after 6 am. We’d fucked just about all night! I let mom know I’m going to the convenience store to pick us up some things to eat and some coffees. She agrees that would be fabulous, so I take off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.