Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Now that we’re clean again we gyinto the wine a bit. I’d had liberate some snacks from the machine in the common room. Why did I not think of stocking up before mom got here?

Because I’m not quite 19 yet?!

Mom and I get the wine poured and mom is contemplative as she sips her wine.

“There are so many things I haven’t done because of who I married. Drinking alcohol for one.

I’ve smelled beer and don’t like it, hard liquor is just for getting loaded and into fights. At least that’s what happens to asshole when he goes out and gets into the hard stuff with his friends.

But wine, it is positively delightful! It tastes great, it goes well with food, it makes me feel all loose and happy and it doesn’t seem to affect me that much. And as for what people call a hangover, I don’t get it, I feel great in the morning. As a matter of fact, after the other night, I felt energized this morning!”

“Mom, something you should know. Well two things. First, you are the first person I know that doesn’t get a hangover and wine can be one of the worst for that. And second, as for not affecting you, the more wine you drink the more horny you seem to get and you start to swear like a trucker!” I smile at her to let her know I’m not mad at her.

“You’re shitting me! I don’t swear like a fucking trucker! I do feel horny though ... my cunt is leaking like a faucet!” She claps her hand over her mouth and giggles.

“Sorry!”

She downs the dregs in her glass and tops it up again.

“Help me put the screen back up. It’s time for the next set of lingerie.”

We get the screen put back and mom has me sit in the chair again. As he’s been the norm, there’s more humming and rustling coming from behind the screen again.

“Ok! Close your eyes again!”

I shut my eyes, not even being able to imagine what mom might have on.

“Tada!!!”

I open my eyes to my sexy mom dressed in a see through mauve teddy with matching skirt or shorts. I can’t tell for sure. Her legs are encased in very sheer mauve stayups. She’s also wearing a pair of very high patent purple pumps. Even though she’s covered in mauve, she’s totally visible.

I can only spit out one thing.

“WOW!”

My cock instantly springs up, dislodging the towel I’m wearing.

Mom see’s the towel come open and smirks, “Well talk about a salute to the new outfit! I take it you both like this one too?!”

I don’t answer. I just get up, staring mom straight in the eyes with, I’m sure is, a look of total desire and slowly walk to her. Maintaining eye contact, I enter her personal space.

I grab the back of her head, bringing her lips to mine and kiss her deeply, my other hand covering a breast with a very aroused nipple and squeeze. As I do that, my erect cock makes contact with mom’s belly.

Mom’s tongue battles with mine as she moans deep into me. We brake apart gasping for air. Mom giggles and then runs to my bed. She flops over it with her ass in the air.

“The shorts snap open! Hurry! I need you in me! I need you to fuck my pussy deep and then I want you to take your mommy’s ass! Hurry! Do it! Oh gawd I’m so horny!!”

And she is so right! I can hear her need in how her voice is shaking.

I find the snaps and am undoing them before she finishes and push the gauzy fabric out of the way.

“Hurry damn it! Ram it in hard! Fucking destroy mommy for anyone else! Gawd! I feel like such a slut!! C’mon! Fuck me HARD!”

Mom’s really coming unglued with lust and she has me going too! I’m a willing slave to my mom’s needs. I do exactly as she asks. I notch my cock in her opening and drive home as hard as I possibly can. Neither she nor I take into account that doggy offers deeper penetration.

I hit bottom hard.

“Aaaaooooo!!! Fuuuck!! Gawd that fucking hurts soooo good!! More! More! Fucking make mommy your bitch!!!”

Where’s all this coming from?! It’s only a passing thought. I’m as caught up in it as much mom is!

I drive her hard. With each thrust mom grunts, “more more yes yes!!” We’re animalistic in our lust!

She clenches up and sprays the bed and as she does she’s giving out feral like grunts. I’m not even close to cuming yet!

I’m still driving hard as her orgasm subsides. She, however isn’t done either. Her body is still driving back into mine.

“Complete me! Take my ass! Make me completely yours!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.