Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

Mom and I devour what little there is left of the lasagna and I have one glass of wine and mom has three glasses! She seems reenergized after just the 30 minutes or so we took to rest.

Mom decides it’s time to restart the show. I’m directed back to the chair.

“You sit back and relax lover boy, I’ve got a surprise for you!” she informs me as she waggles her eyebrows. Then mom disappears behind the screen again.

I hear mom happily humming away as she’s getting into the next set of lingerie.

“Close your eyes!! Promise?!”

“I have them closed!”

I hear some things being moved around. “Ok! Open them!!”

I shouldn’t be surprised but I am!There’s the sexiest woman on the earth before me. Mom has her hair twisted up in a messy bun with what looks like a chopstick through it. Her glasses are gone. Her body is encased in a turquoise silk and lace marry widow, complete with garters holding up very shear white stockings. On her feet are a pair of turquoise old fashioned style lace up ankle boots. The bra part of the marry widow is actually just a shelf sufficient enough to hold moms boobs on full display. And to top off all the delights, no panties at all!! Just her bald beautiful peach is on display.

“We’ll don’t just stand there! Your momma desperately needs fucking and I mean right fucking NOW!” she exclaims as she lays back on the bed and throws her legs up and wide apart in invitation.

Knowing this is not time for twenty questions, I practically rip my clothes off as I dive across the room.

Why did I bother to get redressed?!

What a beautiful site!! Mom’s laid out for me with her swollen preach gushing juice begging me to taste her!! I start kissing her inner thighs changing sides often as I work my way to the ultimate target.

Gawd she’s wet!

No, not wet, not even dripping ... she’s flowing nectar that is so rich my head is spinning. I get my tongue down by her ass crack and make a slow wide pass bottom to top. From perineum up through her slit across her urethra and over her clit. As I contact mom’s clit she raises her pelvis trying and maintain contact with my tongue, moaning the whole time.

I disengage and form my tongue into a point and begin doing the alphabet in her pussy opening. At the same time I reach up and find mom’s distended and swollen nipples. I start to roll them between thumb and finger.

Mom lets me know, in no uncertain terms, how she’s feeling.

“Fuck yes! Gawd that soooo good!”

“Don’t stop! More! Pull them harder! Pinch them!!”

I always listen to my mom!

Mom’s arching up again and her volume is increasing. She’s fucking my tongue with her pussy and letting out a high pitched wail!

Thank gawd the dorm is practically empty!

Then she freezes.

Her belly clenches and her pussy walls begin to flutter. Then it comes. No, she cums!! Mom squirts and squirts and squirts again!!

I’m getting soaked but I don’t care!

I try to drink it all but there’s just so much!! And it’s really quite difficult to drink from a fountain that’s thrashing around and babbling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.